It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 'birth certificate' not acceptable in Hawaii?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Obama's 'birth certificate' not acceptable in Hawaii?

www.wnd.com

The Hawaiian certification of live birth Barack Obama posted on his campaign website and distributed to select news organizations as proof he was a "natural born citizen" would not be accepted as a "birth certificate" even for some Hawaiian state government eligibility issues, WND has learned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve!
Soldier doubts ( Obama's) eligibility, defies president's orders

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

The investigation follows a Honolulu Star Bulletin column Saturday, which quotes a state Department of Health spokeswoman as saying the state's current certification of live birth is recognized "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."

The website of the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, however, states clearly the certification of live birth touted by the Obama campaign, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs and a host of other Obama defenders is not acceptable as a form of identification to qualify under this program.

As WND has reported, certifications of live birth were widely issued to Hawaiians born in foreign countries in 1961, the year Obama was born.

Are you motivated yet to join the billboard campaign and clear up the air of mystery surrounding Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve?

The Star Bulletin column goes on to report: "The issue of what constitutes an official Hawaii birth certificate received national attention during last year's presidential campaign. Those who doubted Barack Obama's American citizenship called the copy of the Hawaii birth document posted on his campaign website a fake."

However, Obama's "citizenship" was never the question raised during the campaign or after the election. The issue raised by WND has consistently been that Obama failed to prove he was actually born in Hawaii and thus constitutionally qualified to become president as a "natural born citizen" – which requires that the birth took place in the United States.

The qualifications for the Hawaiian Home Lands program require a certified copy of a standard birth certificate – also known as the "long-form certificate" filled out in the hospital and including details such as the name of the hospital and the attending physician.

"In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green," the qualifications state. "This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

Don't you just love the double standard? :shk:

And in related news:

Cover-up: CBS bans eligibility billboards

Industry signage leader rejects campaign asking simply 'Where's the birth certificate?'

www.wnd.com...

The company touting itself as the "world's largest out-of-home media" enterprise has banned WND's national billboard campaign that asks one simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corp. that sells more outdoor advertising than any other billboard company in North America, refuses to accept purchases of space on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers for WND report.

The billboard campaign was begun last month by Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, due to his frustration with media colleagues not giving attention to what he sees as critical questions about Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as president.

"Here we have one of the largest media companies in the U.S. now not only refusing to allow news coverage of a vitally important national question being asked by millions of Americans, but one that won't even permit the purchase of space to raise the question," said Farah. "What is the value of a First Amendment in a country when this kind of self-censorship is at work – self-censorship specifically geared to stifle inquiry and debate about the most powerful person in the country."

Wow, now that's whack! CBS is going to turn down that advertising dollar just to suppress this campaign, which very well may be the truth? Double :shk:

Total suppression of free speech!
But it is what we have come to expect out of these entertainment agencies that try to call themselves news organizations.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
You do realize that you can't get the 'short form' birth certificate unless the state has the long form on file, right? And that the Hawaiian State Officials have confirmed they have Obama's long form on file?

And I also hope you realize the article you posted contradicts itself by claiming the state doesn't accept it's own COLB documents, when it clearly states it DOES accept them but it just takes loger to process because they have to be VERIFIED by checking their records.

The website of the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, however, states clearly the certification of live birth touted by the Obama campaign, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs and a host of other Obama defenders is not acceptable as a form of identification to qualify under this program.

-----

"In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green," the qualifications state. "This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

This whole thing is a major embarrassment for the Republican Party if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
This whole thing is a major embarrassment for the Republican Party if you ask me.

I really think you are right about that and this is grasping at straws, Obama has already won and been elected and is in office and changing the country, and visiting other nations, I mean, the time for this stuff was way back months before November.

It didn't work then and it won't now. People's minds aren't being changed about the issue simply because Republicans won't let it go. People are just getting sick and tired of hearing the same tired arguments coming from Republicans while they have no good ideas on how to fix anything, call the President 100 dirty names a day, are OBSTRUCTIONISTS in every sense of the word OBSTRUCTION, and in general have been wrong about America for so long that the entire economy collapsed and the cvommon man's life expectancy in this country is diminishing little by little due to poor lifetime healthcare (many people only go to the hospital during emergency situations, so many preventable illnesses are not discovered early enough and become bigger problems.)

What I would humbly ask you, OP, is what your party's plans are for fixing this.

That is what I want to see on a goddamn billboard; A good idea from a Republican.

but I guess you don't have the solutions, just clever catchphrases to stop someone who gives a flying f about the world and is trying to stick up for the common man.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If the answer is so simple, then why didn't Obama just release the BC in the first place? Why not release his college records? Medical records? ANYTHING?
Paying millions to lock up these records only fuels suspicion. I think it's stupid we don't require these documents to be released by all presidential candidates...even if he was born here and is 100% legit, we deserve to know about his past

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
If the answer is so simple, then why didn't Obama just release the BC in the first place?

Because there is NO requirement for him to provide anything other than the computer copy of the COLB. It's valid, it's issued by a state of the union, it has a certificate number that can be cross checked, it HAS been verified, and it's all ANY President of the United States has ever been asked to provide.

Why not release his college records? Medical records? ANYTHING?

His medical records HAVE been reviewed. Both candidates had their medical records reviewed. He has a college degree, that's been verified too.

Paying millions to lock up these records only fuels suspicion.

WHAT MILLIONS? Are you saying the State of Hawaii, his doctors and his college have been 'paid off' to do their everyday duty? It's their JOB to protect records - yours, mine and his.

Are you saying there's been MILLIONS in legal expenses??? There hasn't even been a CASE brought against him!! EVERY Judge has denied the case before it starts, because it's in the realm of suing Barney the Dinosoar because you don't like the color purple. It's ridiculous and it's been laughed out of court EVERY TIME. Do you know how many billable hours it takes to defend a charge like this? About one. If you include the time you spent picking up coffee and donuts.

I think it's stupid we don't require these documents to be released by all presidential candidates...even if he was born here and is 100% legit, we deserve to know about his past

Well that's the problem. No presidential candidate is required to 'release' those documents. But every presidential candidate is required to 'produce' those documents, and he did.

He's qualified to be the POTUS. Your guy lost. Get over it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Well that's the problem. No presidential candidate is required to 'release' those documents. But every presidential candidate is required to 'produce' those documents, and he did.

A candidate for prez isn't "required" to release many, many things, that a normally agressive press makes them release. Since the press have all slept with obama and become his adulty slaves he controls their very minds.............

Barry is even less qualified than Jimmy Carter................

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is a WorldNetDaily exclusive. That pretty much says it all. They're selling "Where's The Birth Certificate Magnetic Bumper Sticker"(shop.wnd.com...) for christ sakes. I don't see how anyone can take them seriously or think that they are reporting legitimate "news".

reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

The Republicans are going down so swiftly that it almost seems scripted. They could hardly be any less appealing than they are now and they just keep beating the same dead horses.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
A candidate for prez isn't "required" to release many, many things, that a normally agressive press makes them release. Since the press have all slept with obama and become his adulty slaves he controls their very minds.............

Barry is even less qualified than Jimmy Carter................

So the press forced all the Republican Presidents to hand out copies of their original birth certificates, school and medical records? Odd that I don't remember that. In fact I swear I remember George's national guard service record being sealed...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I dont see anything in AnonymousMoose's post about party afiliation..Do you think if someone speeks out against any politition that he is automaticly for the other party?

Cant someone just be concerned regaurdless of partys?
They seem like legitamate concerns to me..Hell I dont even know if Obamas a dem or rep..I try not to fall for the whole trap of party politics..

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
"It's been verified"

It's been verified that it exists, it hasn't been verified where he was born

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

I dont see anything in AnonymousMoose's post about party afiliation..Do you think if someone speeks out against any politition that he is automaticly for the other party?

Cant someone just be concerned regaurdless of partys?
They seem like legitamate concerns to me..Hell I dont even know if Obamas a dem or rep..I try not to fall for the whole trap of party politics..

That's the beauty of this country now. You get people involved in party line affiliations and then you do whatever the hell you want behind the scenes. I'm one of the biggest Obama bashers there is....but guess what? I would be bashing McCain right now if he was the elected president. It's all a big game and the majority of americans are too stupid to realize it

[edit on 10-6-2009 by oldgoat]

[edit on 10-6-2009 by oldgoat]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It HAS been verified where he was born. He was born in Honolulu at 7:24PM on August 4, 1961. That's what it MEANS to VERIFY a birth certificate. The State of Hawaii VERIFIED that they have the original birth registration that was filed on August 8, 1961. That means the short form and all the information on it is a true extract of their records.

A 30 second search on the Internet gives you his date, time, and place of birth, his birth certificate number and even a high resolution image of it.

It's a dead horse.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It HAS been verified where he was born. He was born in Honolulu at 7:24PM on August 4, 1961. That's what it MEANS to VERIFY a birth certificate. The State of Hawaii VERIFIED that they have the original birth registration that was filed on August 8, 1961. That means the short form and all the information on it is a true extract of their records.

A 30 second search on the Internet gives you his date, time, and place of birth, his birth certificate number and even a high resolution image of it.

It's a dead horse.

Actually no, Hawaii allowed children born outside of the state to gain a Hawaii birth certificate for many, many years.

As for "verified", here's the exact quote...

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures"

She verified that she has seen it. She has never verified what is ON the birth certificate.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Same in my state.

You can not even rent a apartment with what obama has showed us as proof.

Government Income Based Apartment's.... Only except the original.

Yet our president can be elected with what people can not even give as proof to get a apartment with......GOD I LOVE AMERICA.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It's a dead horse.

I could make a better looking facimile of that document on my 1988 model PC, with one eye closed, drinking whiskey, while playing a game of darts!

I would have charged a lot more, he obviously had a friend make his for free!

new topics

top topics

join