It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Air-France Plane a cloaked Assasination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I already posted this in a different Thread, but I thought it would fit into a new Post best.

The Air France disaster has been all over the news lately, and all of us know the story, but to be honest, I have been guessing that the plane was shot down, or blown up, by someone who was trying to kill someone, or more passangers in the plane.
There were alot of possible "Targets" on the plane:

1. Prince Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganca - He was a descendant of Brazil's former imperial family, a branch of the former Portuguese royal family. The family considered him to be fourth in line to the Brazilian throne.

2. Erich Heine - He was on the executive board member of ThyssenKrupp CSA Steel. Heine, 41, was responsible for the construction of two steel plants in Rio de Janeiro and in Alabama, "a task he handled with great success," the company said. He was married with three young daughters.

3. Michael Harris and his wife Anne Harris - They were on their way to Paris for a training seminar and vacation. Michael Harris was a geologist in Rio de Janeiro for Devon Energy.

4. Rino Zandonai, Giovanni Batista Lenzi, and Luigi Zortea - They were local leaders in the northern Italian city of Trento. They were part of an organization that provided aid to Brazilian towns that received immigrants from Trento in the 19th century. They were in Brazil to deliver aid to victims of flooding in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Catarina.

5. Silvio Barbato - He was artistic director of the Symphony Orchestra of the National Theatre of Brazil for many years. He also conducted the Teatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro.

6. Adriana Francesca van Sluijs - was chief of press for state oil company Petrobras.

7. Three members of a Brazilian family were on the plane: Roberto Correa Chem, a 66-year-old plastic surgeon and university instructor; his wife, psychologist Vera Chem, 63; and their daughter Letacia Chem, 36, manager of telecommunications company Oi.

8. Marcelo Parente - He was a top city official in Rio de Janeiro.

9. Antonio Gueiros - was an executive for French tire maker Michelin. He was one of three Michelin employees on the plane.

I am not too far into this theory yet, but I do have to say that there is an irregularly high number of Engineers and famous people in that plane, and it just sounds like an assasination to me. What do you think?

(Sources: AOL, CNN, AP, Reuters, Irish Times, Wall Street Journal, Daily Telegraph, Los Angeles Times, Evening Standard)

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Very nice OP.

According to many threads here on ATS, France is leading the way to Full Disclosure.

Planes like that don't normally just fall from the sky. It's tragic any way that you look at it, maybe all of them were targets for the bigger picture.

I don't want to detract from all of your great research by over simplifying.

Full Disclosure was my first thought when I read your headline, since there is such a huge buzz going around about that topic the last few weeks.

S&F

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You state that there were an "irregularly high number of Engineers and famous people in that plane". From this statement I gather you have statistics on the regular amount of famous people and engineers on average flights?

You need to back your theory with proof that one or more of the individuals that you mentioned had received death threats or were involved in something that caused them to be such high priority targets that an Airliner would have to be downed while crossing the Atlantic.

These were not individuals with private or public security. An easier, cheaper and more reliable assassination attempt could have been made anywhere, at anytime AND still been made to look like an accident.

Of course members of Symphony Orchestras get assassinated all the time. Especially if they are involved in BAD Orchestras - just ask Hannibal Lector.

Please, for the sake of some sensitivity towards family members and friends ... do more research before you post these kind's of theories.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Please, please ... for the love of all things sane ... what random dots did you have to connect in order to come to the conclusion that Disclosure can be associated with this tragic event?

I am aware of the number of unanswered questions involving the crash but I am willing to wait for the investigation to be complete, and the findings to be released before I start yelling my head off about conspiracies.

Planes do crash all the time. The causes are sometimes complex, sometimes simple, sometimes evil, always tragic.

Airbus has stated there was a problem with icing, and have already taken steps to fix what they believe MAY have been a factor.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
You state that there were an "irregularly high number of Engineers and famous people in that plane". From this statement I gather you have statistics on the regular amount of famous people and engineers on average flights?

You need to back your theory with proof that one or more of the individuals that you mentioned had received death threats or were involved in something that caused them to be such high priority targets that an Airliner would have to be downed while crossing the Atlantic.

Hi,
To the irregular number of famous passengers on board of planes, my mother in Law works for British Airways in the statistical branch. She said that it was an awkwardly high number. Usually, she said (statistically), there are about 3-4 people of certain significance per flight.

And to the terroristic threat - I have been looking for this for the last three days online, but could not find a single report on it. I saw it on N24 (german News broadcasting Channel) on Friday, so you will understand it is hard for me to prove it without online report. I will keep trying though.

I would also like to say that I do not mean this offensive, or dissrespectful towards the relatives of the victims of this catastrophe, I would just like to state my opinion on the Technical Occurrances of this Flight, not the specific passengers.
-PAKd

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Please, please ... for the love of all things sane ... what random dots did you have to connect in order to come to the conclusion that Disclosure can be associated with this tragic event?

I am aware of the number of unanswered questions involving the crash but I am willing to wait for the investigation to be complete, and the findings to be released before I start yelling my head off about conspiracies.

Planes do crash all the time. The causes are sometimes complex, sometimes simple, sometimes evil, always tragic.

Airbus has stated there was a problem with icing, and have already taken steps to fix what they believe MAY have been a factor.

Deny Ignorance my friend. Remember that if no one had questioned 9/11 then we probably wouldnt be on this website.

Keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

First of all, lets discuss some significant individuals:

Famous people and engineers are mentioned. I don't about anyone else, but I did not know Brazil had a throne but apparently they did ... it came to an end in 1889.
The lineage, however, continues, and this might add a little fuel to your theory:

The current headship of the Imperial house is in dispute between Prince Luís of Orléans-Braganza and Prince Pedro Carlos of Orléans-Braganza.

Link

In other words there was a dispute involving his father about the headship of a non-existent Throne. Add that to the 'interesting' pile.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Absolutely, my many suckered friend *grin*, Deny Ignorance ...

However, if this article had been posted in the SkunkWorks, then I would not have had a problem ... later on as possible proof was found it could have been moved to the more respectable
General Conspiracy discussion.

I can post a passenger list of vaguely important people from any airline crash in the world and claim conspiracy ... its too easy.

[edit on 9/6/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Air France is a very expensive company to travel with. Its development strategy is focused on business clients, especially on long-haul flights.
I don't have commercial data either but, me, I am not surprised there were a high number of executives in the plane. It's what you expect to see in a Air France flight.

It's only speculation so far, no people of real significance there unless you find a motive. At this stage, nothing points to an assassination.

If you really want to dig in this direction, I think there are two people who raise the interest, see here

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Deny Ignorance my friend. Remember that if no one had questioned 9/11 then we probably wouldnt be on this website.

Keep an open mind.

Deny ignorance? I think you have directed that comment to the wrong poster. I would suggest that deltaalphanovember is attempting to do just that.

A "theory," based on absolutely zero supporting information does not move this discussion forward in any meaningful way nor does an attempt to put forth one conspiracy theory as proof that this theory should be given any serious consideration.

This is a conspiracy website, I get that, but if one wants to be taken seriously then it is the poster's responsibility to offer some semblance of a case.

Denying ignorance and offering unsupported, wild eyed theories are not analogous.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Surely, it would be easier to take someone out on the ground rather than kill a plane full of people to do it?

One murder is hard to trace. Murdering a whole plane invariably means that whole families will want the culprits bought to justice - and if you don't believe that look at the lengths the families of the Lockerbie bombing victims went to get justice for their loved ones.

Just a thought.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
Air France is a very expensive company to travel with. Its development strategy is focused on business clients, especially on long-haul flights.
I don't have commercial data either but, me, I am not surprised there were a high number of executives in the plane. It's what you expect to see in a Air France flight.

It's only speculation so far, no people of real significance there unless you find a motive. At this stage, nothing points to an assassination.

If you really want to dig in this direction, I think there are two people who raise the interest, see here

that would possibly add on to that theory...

To the others: Obviously I do not have an evidence or anything for my theory. Basically I just posted this here in hope of being able to either gather more info on this, or to be able to fully dismiss this.

I understand that many are sceptic about what I am saying, but please, if you say you dismiss my theory right away, What leads you to this conclusion?

I don't think that if it were true, that it would be a conspiracy as big as 9/11, but I do think it is possible that there really was something more going on here.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Standby, please...Link to Blog

You should read this blog, it is an pilot talking about this on the Blog..

But, here are two things being reported with which I will disagree:

1. (Media says,"A bolt of lightning cannot, by itself, bring down a modern airliner.") A bolt of lightning could easily wreck an aircraft and cause a crash by itself. Yes, lightning strikes on aircraft occur everyday. I have been struck many times over my career. Usually, it is a non-event causing only minor damage or none at all. However, if an aircraft is in the vicinity of a very large thunderstorm, it could be struck by a super bolt of lightning wreaking total havoc with disastrous results.

2. (Media says,"Turbulence cannot, by itself, bring down a modern airliner.")Turbulence could easily wreck an aircraft and cause a crash by itself. Severe turbulence in the vicinity of a very large thunderstorm, or even a lesser one, has to be experienced to be believed. I have been inside thunderstorms several times in my career. It is unavoidable when you are a professional pilot. Anyone who disagrees with the previous sentence has not flown enough miles or has been very lucky. As a Line pilot, I go to great, even extreme lengths to stay out of thunderstorms for obvious reasons. Passengers pay me to deliver them safely to their loved ones.

A thunderstorm is a violent and scary entity. It has the power, and I mean real power, to easily rip the wings from an A330, or any other make or model of aircraft. No problem whatsoever.

On the automatic radio messages sent to Mother... Yep, Fi-Fi will send a message to the mainframe (think H.A.L.) when certain key malfunctions have occurred. It is a design feature of the Airbus Industries aircraft. Think you can hide a pesky malfunction from Mother so that you can do that last turn of the day and get home to Momma? You better be careful.

I will put forward two scenarios that may have happened to this jet:

First- Struck by a super bolt which fried the electronics causing depressurization, loss of electrical power and finally, a high altitude upset in IFR conditions (dark, turbulent, scary) leading to catastrophe.

Second- Encountered severe turbulence between or in thunderstorms. Airframe damage and/or failure leads to depressurization, loss of electrical power and finally, disaster.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just like a thousand other incidents we will never know...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Surely, it would be easier to take someone out on the ground rather than kill a plane full of people to do it?

One murder is hard to trace. Murdering a whole plane invariably means that whole families will want the culprits bought to justice

I've heard a saying "The best place to hide is right out in public" and I think that might apply here. I'm not saying for sure I believe it was an assassination but instead of knocking off the certain person you're after on the plane.... down the whole thing. Everyone will want justice for their family members... including the target. It's all lost in the confusion. I remember hearing about a sniper shooting random people beforehand only to shoot his *real* target. I think of it as the same thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
I've heard a saying "The best place to hide is right out in public" and I think that might apply here. I'm not saying for sure I believe it was an assassination but instead of knocking off the certain person you're after on the plane.... down the whole thing. Everyone will want justice for their family members... including the target. It's all lost in the confusion. I remember hearing about a sniper shooting random people beforehand only to shoot his *real* target. I think of it as the same thing.

Maybe there were also multiple targets on this plane? As far as I've heard the parts they have found were scattered very widely apart, could this maybe indicate that the plane blew up while still in the air?

One other aspect that would support my theory, is that the plane crashed in a part of the ocean with depths up to 7000 meters and more. Now, the Robots used to recover Blackboxes of airplanes can reach a depth of about 5500 meters.
So if, someone would have had a reason to assasinate someone on board (or get someone assasinated), that is probably exactly how he/she would do it (or get it done), because it would look like a Accident, noone would question it as an accident, and evidence for murder would not be able to be detected.

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
Air France is a very expensive company to travel with.

And if I'm not wrong they lose the most luggage too. If you ever travel by Paris, by an extra seat for your luggage. Had it only been possible....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What a weird coincidence.....
Now a Italian Lady, who missed AF 447 mysteriously died in a car crash?
I'm Not saying anything but that it would also speak for my theory.
Source:www.airfrance447.com...

[edit on 11/6/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, the results are in and the autopsies show that the plane broke up in the air. This makes it very interesting to say the least.

The idea that it was shot down to send a message gains a little bit of feasability. Not saying that I truly believe it yet but who knows.

Autopsies suggest Air France jet broke up in Sky

join