It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2012 is totally uneventful, how are you going to feel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If nothing happens, I will feel bored.

I'd like something exciting to happen. I've discussed with some friends about how we've all felt that we were destined to see something truly amazing in our lifetime. Maybe everyone from the beginning of time has felt that.. who knows...

shamsway

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i think this thread belongs to 2012 not here.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by spystalker]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Heck, I say 2012 predictions were created by the survival supply companies in an attempt to boost sales.

But at least I have my survival bag. I will probably feel relieved that the world is not going to end that soon. I will also do alot more camping with my newly accumulated survival gear. What else am I going to do with it? Let it collect dust in the closet?

I say all us ATSer's get together in the major cities and have a beer at 12:00 AM Jan 1 2013! Celebrating the non-destruction of the earth!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'll feel delighted. It'll probably end up being the most uneventful day ever the 21st of December I'm referring to

I love Life everybody should its great and wonderful.
You only live once why bother worrying about a stupid year?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is how I see it...if it is indeed the end...we aren't gonna stop it...so move on

However...when it doesn't happen I will simply be living on as I am now...normal...happy...in love

See you all in 2013

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, I don't expect anything to really happen in 2012. Outside any human created events anyway. I think people forget the part where there were thousands of years that built up to the point. At most I would expect to see a change in consciousness, or an awakening of people.

As for how I will feel, probably the same as today. I already think the majority of people are nuts, and if nothing happened then that would pretty much confirm it even more.

But here's too hoping people in general start "waking up". And I mean waking up, not just claiming to be awake as most people do(maybe myself included, who knows). Don't have to wait for 2012.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I will not want to have a job in retail on 22 Dec 2012, when all of those people realize that they only have three shopping days left!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join