It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Your" belief and/or theory on UFOs /ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
.I am starting this thread so we all can share our own theories and beliefs on the subject of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings. Hopefully I will get some support from the well schooled here on ATS. I am going to put myself out here for everybody and their mother to see
........from the heart, and not worrying what anybody else thinks…. I hope who ever posts here will do the same. Ok here we go
there are many different “ true” explanations of the phenomenon of unidentified flying object s and ET abduction. The first is the military black projects “flying triangles” which I believe are manmade craft that have extraordinary capabilities and the general public has no clue is right in their backyard. It is my opinion that NASA has a heavy hand in these craft and many more that some of us have seen. My experience in seeing these flying triangles goes as follows. It was one of our first nights that I could go outside without a coat after a long winter (2009) in “Ohio” 4/16/09 to be exact and I was sitting on my steps looking at Saturn when I noticed 3 solid lights in a triangle shape with no sound traveling from west to east S E but this thing wasn’t normal, it was damn near transparent I mean if I had not been looking in that general direction would have never caught it. Was almost like three spotlights submerged in a foggy pool, but it was a crystal clear night and no I could not see any stars between the lights, but guessing on the altitude it was a tad bit lower than normal air traffic but it was not low flying and about a mile away. Reported to MUFON the next day. That’s my only sighting of the phenomenon. But I believe with no doubt in my mind that there is an ET presence here, always has been and always will be. Ok here’s where it gets really deep…….ET abduction is real but it is not greys from outer space but greys from inner space ….or extra dimensional if you want to call it that. What if all this alien activity is actually time traveling humans far off into the future say 1000 years or so coming back to find a minute defect or even one certain action that is leading to there / our demise then. Or even trying to improve human kind in some way. That could explain the lost time or electronic glitches during abductions or even some sightings…abductees have reported robot like actions from the greys when they are encountered. “Drone like”…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. I am a firm believer in “life beyond here” and that some of “it” is visiting earth and that our govt knows more than it is telling! This is just a theory I thought up a long time ago … hope you enjoyed the read…or laugh

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I believe aliens are real, almost without a doubt. If it happened once, it'll happen again and again.

It'd be pretty bizarre thinking to think that ants in africa didn't believe in ants in canada!

I'm just not sold on their here, and their watching us scenario, although i've found some very interesting opinions and videos, but I can't trust all to be true. Till then i'll be skeptic of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I believe that there was a UFO crash in Roswell in 1947. I believe that some of the unexplained craft seen in the skies, sometimes by a multitude of witnesses, are man made and some are not from here. I believe that there have been encounters of the third kind between man and alien. I believe that the U.S. Government is covering up the real story behind UFO'S. I believe that the U.S. Government can't really control what happens in our skies, because of fact that when a valid UFO shows up in our skies they dispatch fightrer jets, but the jets are usually left as if they were standing still by the UFO'S.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Yep, I think they are reality.
I go on the reasonable proviso, that we can't be the only intellegent life- the universe is too big!
As a boy witnessing the first Space Shuttle Fly-over; many from my neighborhood and myself saw a miriad of 'vehicles' following the shuttle. And they kept following for 1hr afterward of its passing; in great 'line' formations. Then as the shuttle had gone; in dips and drabs.
Our neighborhood must have witnessed over 200 ufos that evening.
I've never seen anything like it since, although I have had about 3 definate sitings in the last 20 years.
They 9whatever they are) are definately out there; and probably around us down here too

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Aliens are real. I think that we are seeded on Earth by aliens. ETs have been on Earth since ancient times. There has been a cover up globally and and the fact that aliens are real has been hidden from us.

IMO the ET-human exchange program with Ebens is real.

The research of Zecharia Sitchin appears to tell us that flying Gods were Aliens.

Have we been visited? Have extra-terrestrials influenced our history? If you look at mythology, it appears we have been visited! Almost all mythologies (Christian mythology included) mentions some sort of flying gods.

In Ancient Sumer clay tablets describe visits of the gods. The gods fly in vehicles, called Shems, or Mu, which are described as being tall rocket like "rocks" from which fire flies. The visiting gods stay at temples, built by humans under the instructions of the gods, and are waited on. Certainly the detailed descriptions of everything from who shakes hands with the gods first, to what food is served, and how the gods are carried back to their Shems imply that the Sumerians weren't just expecting spiritual visitors, but physical beings, from the sky.

From where did the extra-terrestrials come? According to the Zecharia Sitchin, they came from a twelfth planet with in our solar system. He points to the importance put on the number twelve through out history. There were twelve high Sumer gods, and twelve gods of Mount Olympus. In the Bible, Joseph compares himself and his brothers to twelve celestial bodies. We have twelve months of the year, and some of our math systems continue to follow the Sumerian use of the numbers 60 and 12. (Doesn't it seem strange that we have 60 minutes in an hour, and not a hundred? Or that our day is 24 hours, not 20?)

Could ancient myths speak of extra-terrestrials? From what I read, I see that there is such a possibility. Why should Earth be the only planet with life, and if there is life else where, why could it not have visited us? If they have visited us, why have they apparently left?

Source: www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I do not "believe" in UFO's since I am a scientifically schooled person. Religious people 'believe', and the UFO phenomenon should not become a religion. IMO, the UFO phenomenon should be examined and studied at the top Universities all over the world, since I consider - based on the collected body of testimonies, photos, videos, radar-observations, ground-imprints, etc - that the phenomenon is REAL... whatever it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My theory on the UFO phenomenon is a confused one. I have seen UFO's for myself so I know they are real but why they are here and all the rest of it in regard to government involvement and pacts are not so so grounded as I cannot imagine such a thing would be kept from us for reasons of power and money.

If power and money is the reason the truth has been kept from us all then I think I would find that much more painful than the possibilty that aliens are covertly visiting us.

I think the visitors are indifferent to us or are scientific in nature in much the same way as scientists strive to learn about fauna in nature. Like humans there seems to be aggressive and passive types of visitors.

Beyond that are just leaps of imagination so I try to read as much as I can, but that can be a double edged sword as there just is much contradiction and near baseless conjecture that lacks "in the hand" evidence. Some of it is very uplifting but just as much is utterly terrifying and crushing (Mr John Lears soul catcher theory, human mutilations and the like).

To be honest I am almsot as confused now as when I first became aware of the visitations but I am in so deep I could not stop looking and reading now even if I wanted to (and sometimes I do).

Great thread

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
My two cents:

I believe aliens are real and may come not only from other planets, but could also be beings from another dimension. I tend to belief the majority of ET's come from other planets. IMO they've influenced some religions, not all, and earth's cultures-beliefs throught history. Some on purpose and others accidentally.

As for UFO's and their occupants, I believe that some UFO sightings are ours (military projects) and others are of extraterrestrial origin. The "military sightings" could be part of some sort of psy-ops/testing in order to study a population's psychological reaction (war games) to "sightings" while the extraterrestrial reason for visitation can go from "mere curiosity" to "scientific study".

[edit on 6/9/2009 by DarkElvis]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
mod

thanx for moving to correct forum ....cheers

[edit on 9-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I completely believe there are aliens and ufos from outer space and other dimensions. I also believe some of the craft seen is secret govt craft and some are real UFO's from other beings not of this world or dimension. I have always believed this even when I was little. There are just too many things I have seen to believe otherwise.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
I do not "believe" in UFO's since I am a scientifically schooled person. Religious people 'believe', and the UFO phenomenon should not become a religion. IMO, the UFO phenomenon should be examined and studied at the top Universities all over the world, since I consider - based on the collected body of testimonies, photos, videos, radar-observations, ground-imprints, etc - that the phenomenon is REAL... whatever it is.

Nice to see a scientist who isn't in denial.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Okay, my personal beliefs in UFO or alien phenomenon is not the standard belief- or even one I am totally committed to- but I do look at the basis of all life here on earth, and it is not human...but micro-organisms.

I cannot properly digest my food without micro-organisms. My nervous system cannot communicate properly with my brain with-out micro-organisms or their by-product. There are 10 times as many micro-organisms on/in me at any given time than my own cells- and almost half of those are bacteria.

DNA anyone? Humans have 223 in common with bacteria, which other mammals do not. What else makes humans different from other mammals? Sooo- I reserve the right to ponder the similarities of bacteria which group together in the oceans to create the awesome bioluminescent results with the 'appearing/disappearing' UFO phenomenon.

I also note the ionizer on planes increase their speed- the same technology sold to people to remove bacteria and micro-organisms from their homes. Why are so many micro-organisms in the sky? Enough to slow a plane?

Asteroids reveal fossilized evidence of micro-organisms, as do samples taken from planets. I think micro about everything, though. Especially when I read all about the nanotechnology being developed- teaching bacteria to count- and immunizing people with 'smart' bacteria.

'There is nothing new under the sun'...consider consider.

This idea of mine creeps everyone out- are we micro-organism tools? heh heh

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I theorize that they are a highly sophisticated species that inhabit a planet much like ours on the opposite side of OUR sun that can't be detected without going into space. They missed a few of the natural calamities that did not allow our species (homosapiensapien) to develop as early as they did. They made it here while we were in our infancy and the only way we could comprehend them was in the context of diety. We would pose a nominal threat to them if they did not keep tight leash on us for now, up to and including influence by any means necessary in light of there own self preservation. If we blew our planet up, it might throw there planet into a precarious orbit...let's hope that they don't deem it necessary to exterminate us!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

thanks. using that as a preface:

among the endless testimony there are a small fraction that could be considered something extraordinary. among those few, most are probably of our own design, that is to say... covert and military. that being the most probable, 'down to earth' explanation. among those few a smaller fraction might actually be something truly out of this world. in short, i think most of them are either black ops projects or some sort of unexplained natural phenomena.

sure. ETI is probably out there, the math says so. here? highly doubt it. as far as ancient contact goes... we have no way of knowing unless we find something that plainly spells it out. abductions, again, probably something of our own design. disclosure... of any sort... will most likely never happen. full on contact isn't going to happen until we get our sh*t together. if does happen before then, we won't be ready for it. no matter how much we think we are.

i have experienced two ufo sightings. one involved three 'daylight disc' type "flying saucers". the other was a glowing white orb about the size of a basketball. in both cases there were other eye-witnesses.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think that there is enough evidence for the existence of UFOs, so yeah, I believe they are buzzin' around our planet and have probably did so in the past too. I do believe that they come from another planet somewhere in the vast expanse of this space-time-continuum.

Goverments know about it, though I don't think that they know more about them then we do. They might have a crashed UFO stashed somewhere but if the alien technology is fundamentaly different from ours or millions of years more advanced, that crashed UFO is just wasting space in some hangar.

Abductions are a different matter. I do not believe that the aliens are here to abduct people and make babies. For an advanced race they seem to have a very crude and primitive genetic science, it is highly improbable that aliens would utilize such methods of procreation.
The hybrids scenario and the methodology seem like something our mind would create in dreams or under hypnosis to subsitute/compensate for whatever is lacking in our lives.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by laura petrie

Yeah, If we can clone a sheep, they may've discovered the secrets of aging and NOT be in need of any human DNA or cattle parts for that matter either...mooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by laura petrie
Abductions are a different matter. I do not believe that the aliens are here to abduct people and make babies. For an advanced race they seem to have a very crude and primitive genetic science, it is highly improbable that aliens would utilize such methods of procreation.
The hybrids scenario and the methodology seem like something our mind would create in dreams or under hypnosis to subsitute/compensate for whatever is lacking in our lives.

pretty solid contribution
but I beg to differ on the abduction content of your post. IMO the evidence is way to strong "eye witness or victim testimony" yes I am one of the few that still have confidence in Some humans to tell the truth. There is just to many cases to just say it is not true! .

thank you everybody for the replies I have realy enjoyed reading them all,now I hope to get alot more ...who knows maybe some of us will be right
....cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
1) They exist
2) They are on Earth
3) Many many species have visited Earth
4) the ones who cause the most trouble are the "Greys"
5) the Greys have deals with the NWO people
6) there are also benevolent species present, including the Sirians
7) ETs had a large part in the course of human evolution
8) Alien abductions are a crime against humanity (at least the non-consensual kind done by the Greys and perhaps a few other groups)
9) Most of the ET races here are advanced and concerned about us or disappointed in us.
10) Mainstream science doesn't want us to believe there is anything in the Universe as smart as humans, and covers this belief in a false claim of possessing "rationality".

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

...you know the government just admitted they have (and since had) anti-gravity. China had it for over 10 years and just released an anti-gravity missile.. i think... and science is becoming more like a religion since the fight about multiple dimensions so you kind of contradicted yourself there. oh, and one more thing, it's been mathematically proven by an astronomer that there is a possiblity there are 10,000 planet that can support intelligent life besides Earth in the Milky Way galaxy alone.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I believe that the universe is way to large for this to be the only planet with any kind of life on it. Now, whether or not, that "life" has visited us, the jury's still out for me on that one. I have seen some interesting pictures, heard a few interesting stories. They all had a ring of truth to them, but whether or not they were filtered through the emotions of the people at the time and skewed a bit or were the real deal, I do not know.

Is there alien life? - Sure, anything is possible, given an infinite amount of choices/chance

Has said alien life visited Earth? - I don't know, but it is possible.

I'm a half of what I see and none of what I hear kind of person, and as of yet I have not seen a picture or a video that has made me say " yes, that is an Alien spacecraft". Having said that, I hope to one day be able to say that and know that it is beyond a shadow of a doubt 100% proof positive the truth.

just mah 2c

top topics

join