It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans without souls! Our controllers wet dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It's hard to imagine those controlling mankind have resisted cloning humans? Many of you know very well that cutting edge science and technology goes far beyond that which is presented publicly. What is shown to us as a new breakthrough is most likely only new to us, while our controllers are far out in front of all they allow us to see. If this is true regarding cloning, what are the chances that human cloning technology is, not only significantly advanced, but an actual reality today?

Below is a cloning time line. Man has been working on this for quite some time with the first reported breakthrough coming in 1885! This was a shock to me!

www.argosbiotech.de...

Can we seriously convince ourselves that this capability is not being used by the evil forces controlling the Earth? Do you think these demons would, or even could, resist advancing and applying these abilities? Would this not be their wettest of wet dreams? Humans without souls, the single most useful weapon in their already impressive arsenal of evil?

The ability to create and control an infinite number of soulless humans! The thought popped into my head recently that clones cannot possibly have souls? I've never really thought about it, but there's no way man can create a normally souled being with a soul of it's own? Personally, I believe that most all life on this planet, including animals, has a soul, or consciousness that helps guide it through life? That led me to thinking about what a human being would be like without a soul to guide it?

In the OT of the Bible it tells about man having to learn right from wrong through the teachings of God. Man then had to trust in this knowledge without the ability to feel it as we do today. This turns out to be a failure in the OT that lead to complete disobedience of Gods wishes. God then destroyed all men, with the exception of Noah, to give way for a new race of man with a conscious to guide him. Without the guilt in our hearts and the ability to know and feel right from wrong built inside each of us, man could never truly understand the will of God. (This is only a rough explanation of biblical facts. This was written to help relate my actual point in this thread, which is not religious, so please refrain from critiquing this section.)

But God found fault with the people and said: "The time is coming, declares HaShem, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their fore
fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, declares HaShem. This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares HaShem. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know HaShem,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.
www.betemunah.org...

The first successful cloning was of a sea urchin in 1885! How advanced is it today? A cloned human being would have no feelings at all. With no moral compass or ability to fear, would it not be capable of anything? There would be zero connection or emotion felt toward another person! This would ultimately make it an organic robot capable of unspeakable deeds. This is not just a spooky thought, but a very real possibility! These things could realistically be among us right now?

Relate this to all the recent headlines of bizarre news stories. Unimaginable killing sprees such as Columbine and Virginia Tech? All the bizarre murders and missing people? Mothers strangling all their children, or driving them into a lake? Husbands hacking up their wives, or killing their entire family on Thanksgiving day? Youths brutally murdering parents? Or the sexual weirdness like the ever growing list of female teachers molesting their students? Or even a president? Clobama's strange and blurry lack of family history fits as well! The list is endless these days. We have seen an endless stream of these brutalities, yet it still never makes sense? We still cannot identify with any scenario to explain many of these events no matter how we twist logic?

But if I can make myself believe that there are human clones out there, without feelings, it's not so unbelievable at all. In fact it makes a lot of sense! Maybe mind control doesn't work that good on normal people? Not good enough to do things, so heinous, one would have to be soulless to possibly carry it out? Soulless, expendable, programmable, and readily available human news makers! Sounds like an evil rulers dream to me?

Please, someone talk me down from the ledge! I may be losing it, cause this doesn't sound far fetched to me!

Peace.

www.truth101.org...
www.pro-truth.net...
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ok, what?

If a clone is made it has no feelings. Isn't that all controlled in the....brain.

There's even an addiction center of the brain, the brain is pretty cool when you get to know it.

I'm pretty sure clones are just like the rest of us, they cloned a dog plenty of times, I never saw the dog freak out and kill its owner, nor did I see it remain taciturn and in solitude for its life.

Now, maybe if, now just if, we take god out of the picture..... things start to get clearer..... like removing the mist off the mirror after a hot shower... it seems oneiric to think that only we pure breds are soul possessing beings, maybe because it's not true.

Many don't like cloning, because it's playing god so to speak.

But they can be manipulated into many things.

I'm sure that sodom and gomora was not near as bad as vegas, yet it still stands only troubled by the economy.

Cloning, really stands no purpose though, you still die, immortality is a step toward it though.

If we all learned good and bad from 'God", then well that is pretty ridiculous if you think about it. I mean i'm atheist but I don't go and kill my neighbor, I may need some sugar one day, it's common sense.

Common Sense, Does not need a divine being to control it.

Frankly, if we all went against it, we'd be extinct, easy as pie!

Don't worry a clone of human nazi warriors won't come after you, it's a pipe nightmare.

The thinking of this correlates with, 'If I get a hand transplant, will that hand be my hand, will I be able to control it, will it try to kill me?' No it won't it's your hand. It is now your hand, you can do whatever you like with it.

These Jessica Alba films with 'The Eye', were she sees visions and must correct them or bare unfailing evil visions, are a sham and not real in life. If you get a transplant you not changing or interconnecting souls, because their is no defined soul.

It's you, even simpler it's a complex form of atoms, or perhaps on a grander scale, a highly complex form of strings.

But I'd guess back in 0001 BC, it'd be a hell of alot easier to think we were being guided by a object and we had no control but to appease it, just like we do our gov't.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I mean feelings like guilt, sorrow, remorse, not pain or comfort. Feelings not related to nerves and synapses. Like knowing it's wrong to cheat, that comes from the soul, not the brain. My beliefs anyway?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

I think it's natural to feel guilt, I mean (im not a pro) but elephants even feel it.

the simplest of animals feel those feelings, do they have souls too? It's neurons and synapses all the way.

Once we learn the entirety of the brain we can put away the superstitions. Albeit it's been a very hard struggle for me, and have countless nightmares, i've been more afraid of death then ever before, I don't want to die at it be at the end of everything, specifically a very frightfull nightmare last night shook me up the whole dmn day! Even now i'm shook up.

I think it'd be easier to control people and get them to die for them, by saying a god will bless them with 42 (living i'd assume) virgins in heaven.

Why have a soulless group of people, if you could have them all believe their dying and going to a great place for eternity.

You offer a man a billion dollars if he takes you to a time machine, you say you'll go back in time and make it to were he has a billion dollars in his time. You go back in time, and your life is great. (idiocracy). Back to normal. Yet the man would do dmn near everything for you to make sure he got that billion dollars, as promised. Not knowing that it's not going to happen.

I can promise you whatever happens in the unknown, but it still doesn't make it any more real.

We all have no souls, souless beings, we know what our parents and surrounding taught us. I'm sure if I was born in the ghetto and such, i'd of been a gangster and live the fast life, but I wasn't. Although some who were born in the Ghetto grew up to live nice fantastic lives of rich moral fiber.

We are all people, some just have odd synapses, like the ghetto person who grew up to be a strong well spoken intellginet person, or the Mansion living guy who only strived to be a gangster or were black nail polish? *i'll never understand that*.

Synapses, hopes and dreams, built all around the things around us.

We can send a shock to a part of the brain, and the people will swear they have visited with god himself, (common extra electricity in that area in meditation) and another to swear they've seen aliens. The brain is a vast and quite honestly disturbing place.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yes, I believe those animals have souls. I do not believe we experience certain feelings with our brain, rather only try to process them. Burning your hand on a hot stove triggers nerve endings to send a signal to your brain relaying info that it's hot and painful. That is a very mechanical system. When your feelings get hurt, or you have a regret about something you did or said, or you miss someones company, there are no signals sent from nerves? Nothing mechanical whatsoever. I'm in no way trying to imply that I am right and you're wrong, just what I believe.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The only worry I have from cloning human beings is that once it is perfected it WILL be militarized. Imagine cloning humans and endoctrinating them as soon as they are able to pick up a weapon or understand orders. Honing them to be perfect weapons. It is not farfetched and a hell of alot more troublesome and worrisome than a theological discussion about whether they have souls. But to veer back to topic at hand, yes they will have souls if sould is defined as a self-sustaining bioelectric charge throughout the body.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

I was unaware that the soul was created by the heat generated through friction during vaginal intercourse. Who knew?

I'm off to perform copious amounts of research on this subject!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My nephew is a test tube baby and he has a soul. If human clones exist there is still no way of accelerating growth in them. They would not be any different from non-clones. God gives souls to everything.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"A cloned human being would have no feelings at all. With no moral compass or ability to fear,"

that's where yea lost me.
A cloned human is still a human.

Where is the all important soul located anyhow?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
"A cloned human being would have no feelings at all. With no moral compass or ability to fear,"

that's where yea lost me.
A cloned human is still a human.

Where is the all important soul located anyhow?

That was taken out of context. I am only questioning this, not stating it as fact. Isn't that partly what these boards or for? Maybe clones do have souls? My point is that what if they do not? Behavioral studies done in regards to sheep and dogs state they behave much differently than non clones. This is partially attributed to genetic mutation during the cloning process, but is mainly speculation. Why would there be significant changes in behavior in these animals? Doesn't that leave some cause for concern in regards to human clones?

Besides all that, stop busting my balls! I thought it was an interesting subject, maybe it isn't?

top topics

join