It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intangible Materiality (link)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If you don’t have an RSS feed for Bruce Duensing's Intangible Materiality then I suggest you head on over and give his blog a spin. His take on everything and I mean everything from UFO's to spiritualism to altered perception (and I am not doing him justice here) is just plain Genius. I hesitate to add that Mr. Duensing is an autistic (I don’t wish to sensationalize his reality) but I think it gives him such a broad and eclectic insight. He blows me away daily.

About the author

The purpose of this blog is inseparable from my fascination with conceptual models of reality in terms of the relationships between experiential paranormality and the systemization of

A clip from today's post entitled "Strange Invaders and Monkeys on Bicylces"

Strange, invasive superimpositions upon the fabric of critical assumptions as to the nature of materiality have arrived. In a viral infection of consensus reality, cell by cell in the process psychology and homeostasis of the human animal, divides, fractionates and multiplies our territorial boundaries by meme, and we observe this form of replication of potential in regard to both many worlds and many minds converging on the hook of a lure placed before our sensate simulations we utilize to navigate between our non local nature and orientation, between the mind and thought, between process and the equations of potentiality. This much I know to be true.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The autism spectrum has many pluses including genius in the righteous mind, such as this man is.
i was diagnosed with asperger syndrome when i was younger as well and as an autistic i believe Bruce Duensing knows what he's talking about and can open your eyes to some things.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

I wholly agree. My wife is an SLP and her field has broadened my mind a great deal and I have broadened hers as well. We meet somewhere in the middle at consensus.

I had planned not to mention it at all but I feel that it does allow Bruce to see things a little different that most of us, but I in no way meant to make it sound like a novelty. I've chosen to believe that it is not the (severely) autistic person who cannot communicate with me, but I who is unable to truly communicate.

new topics

join