Alien and human skulls found on Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Looks alot like a skull to me, especially the eyes and nose being perfectly uniform like in a real skull, the shape of the nose very realistic, so this might not just be a coincidence.
I enlarged this up as best I could without sacrificing quality.

The only thing is, I don't really think you can call that curved line at the bottom left corner of the 'skull' a mouth...

[edit on 6/9/2009 by bl4ke360]

Could it be the jaw bone where it has become displaced with time and now is positioned at an odd angle?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is just some different colored rocks or something. Look at tall the other dark circles that could look like eye sockets in this picture. Nice find but i dont think its anything other then a optical illusion.

Would be nice if nasa could put a camera up there they could control from here that could zoom. Then we could see whats really there. Right now they dont have good enough cameras. Thats why all the nuts are running around making posts about "look a face on the moon and mars and look a alien base." The simple fact is we dont have good enough cameras to determine these kinda things. Some things do look like skulls and bases but these images are all blurred so theres no real way to know. And wishing to see something doesnt help cause eventually youll find it.. Sorry for pooping on your parade guys. And sorry to the nuts i still love ya guys. haha

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
The odd thing that sticks out for me on the skull, is the "lump" on top of the head. It seems a bit unusual for a human skull. Reminds me of the feathered head dresses that the romans used to wear, they kind of looked like a mohawk.
[edit on 9/6/09 by CX]

Its called a sagittal crest. Some early hominids had them. Granted, they were not very smart guys atleast from the claims of anthropologists

Two examples:

Paranthropus boisei

Paranthropus aethiopicus

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
this story is weird.

I can understand a rock looking like a skull... but multiple skull looking rocks?

IDK, maybe they were rock creatures... extinct rock creatures... before the climate on mars drastically changed.

JK!

Well, the only way to prove this thing being what it is, to send someone to mars and take it back for testing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If you look 1/3 up from bottom and 1/4 from the right approx that def seems to be a skull

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The grave of the unknown abductee ?

The only white object in sight , and it has human features?

But no other bones ? .... I don't think it's a rock

however it couldn't have been there very long , or Martian dust

storm would have eroded it away ?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Obviously, Mars is the drop-off point for the Earth abductees after their flesh and fat has been stripped from their bones.

They'd never catch our Mars rovers (or so they think, the dumb aliens).

Case closed. Those aliens are just as error prone as we are. We need to find a way to trick them into getting drunk or something and revealing their intergalactic secrets.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Eww Pravda!

No offence to the OP but anything coming from this website is an absolute joke. Why and how this has been let go for four pages is beyond me.

Granted, the image is interesting, but I have to wonder how many of us would have spotted this skull and identified it as looking like a skull if we didn't have the preconceived notion from the title of the thread.

The power of suggestion is... Uhh powerful!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

exactly, i remember reading that around the turn of the 20thcen, some astronomers reported flashes and such, that they said it looked like a war going on.

i wish i had marked the page.

there is a lot of strange pics of mars and a skull does not suprise me one bit.
who they belong to?

idk, would i discount the possibility?

no, because i do not believe the accepted time line for mars's history.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Check out what I spotted in the background

I will start with one of the pics people claim contains a skull

I will then zoom into focus on this overlooked "object"

Bear in mind I'm using a 40 inch HD LCD so the quality I'm obtaining is top notch.

When I toy with the pic in different photoshop type programs, I rotate it, color dye it, sharpen it etc. and no matter what, it still looks like some primitive humanoid ape like being wearing a helmet buried from just under the shoulders down in the martian soil. In countless pictures, I find what looks like a very human like ape. Now think about what the earth was like after the fall of the dinosaur and the volcanic activity had died down. Basically it was in the state Mars is in based on all the pictures we're shown.

So as I've said, what if there IS a species of humanoids there but, they're thousands of years behind us technologically and genetically due to a dire environment and incest. Not exactly the bright and shining news story the world wants to hear now is it?
Also not the type of society we'd want the Christians trying to intervene with.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JonDeath

And these ancient humanoids on Mars , breathe what ?

Your dinosaur breath ?

.... and Christians want to interact with them ?

You , and, resting in pieces , and James Cameron ,

really need help . Maybe it's Arnold Schwarzenegger's remains from when

they made Total Recall , and the Governator is really a NWO alien !

[edit on 28-11-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Tangible, but our human minds are programmed to look for faces in what we see, so it very well my be a rock. i mean, if it was a skull, it would probably not be facing directly upward as if buried standing up...would it? most likely on its side... but i will take any excuse to go to mars... so it is a skull!!! s+f!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"Hey, it's a Martian skull. Aliens do exist and there were/are aliens (humanoid) on Mars. The current living aliens are underground on Mars. The skull found on Mars was an Martian that didn't escape some calamity or just died naturally on the surface of the planet when it was hospitable"
That's my first reaction to this.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Theis not enough of a visiual close up to verify at all, that is a skull. IN the first image, it appears to have 2 eye sockets..2 black holes rounded off. If you look around the screen, theirs the same black circles all over it... yuode think the rover would have gotten closer, to verify it was a rock or skull....or that info hasnt been 'leaked' yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Theis not enough of a visiual close up to verify at all, that is a skull.

Check JonDeath's post a couple posts above.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
"Hey, it's a Martian skull. Aliens do exist and there were/are aliens (humanoid) on Mars. The current living aliens are underground on Mars. The skull found on Mars was an Martian that didn't escape some calamity or just died naturally on the surface of the planet when it was hospitable"
That's my first reaction to this.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by sphinx551]

You are correct and during the Viking Lander 1 mission the first photo taken

from the surface of the Mars where Viking 1 landed there was what looked to

be a perfect child's toy boat with frame and side _ There were several

small skulls also present at the Viking 1 landing site and what I would

consider to be lifeforms and fossils.

Where Viking 1 Lander landed is known as Chryse Plantia close to the

equator of Mars and it was determined to be located nearby where

catastrophic flooding took place in the past.

What saddened me was what looked to be a Sandmarie, small humanoid

life form on Mars tagged by Rik Riley, in the black and white photo of the

Sandmarie it looked to be smashed beneath the landing circular disk pad

with what looked to be a small house cat with big eyes standing nearby the

circular disk landing pad.

My summation studying photos from Mars for endless hours is we have

not been told the truth of what is and was actually on Mars including skulls of

alien looking beings, humanoids, hybrids, fossils, structures, ruins, vehicles

and many life forms. ^Y^

[edit on 28-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not Only Skulls...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The first time I saw a Sandmarie with a naval was during the Pathfinder

Sojourner mission and it looked as though the dark skinned female Sandmarie

had pulled her pants down below her naval to show that she was conceived. In

the same photo it looked as though a male and child were positioned nearby.

^Y^

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Perhaps we could clear the issue in NASA's picture reported in OP and Pravda by trying to find out what is the scale of that photo? this skull looking thing, how big is it? do we know?

btw, the truth has nothing to do with Pravda's credibility as a news agent. picture was taken by NASA's Spirit, it's on the official website, it doesn't matter who brought up the issue.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hey Tristar,nice photo! While I do see a skull, as Mikelee pointed out I see a series of dots that pass in front of the structure as well. Hard to explain but worth a look none the less.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join