It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien and human skulls found on Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I often wonder, what if an agent was to present a true photo of what people would classify as a "maybe" or "ridiculous" data. How many would even know how to distinguish positive or negative data.

I guess all those hours of internet,religious exposure and self awareness has payed off after all. Then again we all are a product of our environment based on the amount exposure.

Either way, its comforting to close the door when you get home and live your concept of reality.

Peace.

Note* Back in the 70's, i was into rc modeling, now were fighting wars using UAV's, i KNOW how different our concept of reality is.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Exactly. My version of reality is what i can see touch and feel and verify tangibly for the most part. While this stuff is intriguing in a sort of 14 year old comic book sort of way, im not going to go around thinking that there are tons of skulls on the surface of Mars.

I mean we have over 6 billion people on this planet and i have yet to walk around and see any skulls anywhere laying on the ground. But Mars...hmmm...no structures, dwellings etc, but skulls have survived? Not buying it.

Have fun though.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Perhaps one day you just might visit the former Yugoslavian republic which now does not exist. There are areas equal to states that the neither the U.N or the local will approach as there are miles of land mines with hundreds of bodies that have not been buried. Although this has no relevance to the original post, but yeah, there are many areas of that planet which have body's laying around. I obviously wont even approach the Golden Triangle area, were i have been and stayed for some time in my earlier youth years.

Back to the mars and moon and what ever, there are many hidden missions which DO NOT see the light of day, this is how its always been done and will continue to be done. Now if that is some human or alien skull, i have no idea. Does it look like a rock, sure it may and may not. Have we been visited by aliens ?. Maybe and maybe not, although all indications point that we have and are. Are we alone in the universe ?, well that all depends on your interpretation of what alone is.

"Our galaxy contains approximately 70 sextillion stars, though most lack planets. Current estimates say there are around 210 sextillion planets in the galaxy. There are about 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe. There are surely many galaxies outside the part of the universe we can observe and each contains a variable number of stars and average planets per star. Thus, currently we can say little more then 'probably more then 10 trillion'; that is, we can only guess at a lower limit. "

That being said, do i believe that we as a carbon multi cell entity is the only intelligent entity in existence. I think not. !

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I wonder, would the atmosphere of Mars bleach a skull in the same manner as it does on Earth? Don't bones bleach here because of oxidation combined with solar radiation? Doesn't Mars receive less solar radiation than Earth due to it being further away?

I would expect a skull on Mars to be a different color. Perhaps shades of pink or red.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is hilarious because the "eye sockets" are exactly the same type of geologic pitting that is occurring on all the other rocks around "the skull"...

It's getting to the point where people just WANT stuff to be true...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
This is hilarious because the "eye sockets" are exactly the same type of geologic pitting that is occurring on all the other rocks around "the skull"...

Hey now.. Are you saying that it is not only one skull but SEVERAL skulls lying there on the ground?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Hey now.. Are you saying that it is not only one skull but SEVERAL skulls lying there on the ground?

I was actually counting the minutes before someone extrapolated that statement into "IT's a MASS GRAVE ON MARS!"

Thanks for the chuckle... your sarcasm was well noted ;-)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Maybe martians have more than 2 eyes, like maybe 12!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Perhaps one should ask why is was it when the Odyssey was circling mars in 2001 they chose to live feed a particular song while it revolved around the planet and had a particular word phrase meaning. N.A.S.A and the composer has refused to acknowledge such phrases even exist within the song. If you have any background knowledge then you too will understand what the meaning of those words are.

It is also noted that N.A.S.A. insisted that the particular composer play his synthesis at the base of on old temple who was once and still is regarded by many people across the world as the God of all beings. All of the composer music he performed that night had phrases which were once widely accepted over 2500 years ago, yet N.A.S.A. and the composer refuse to acknowledge let alone explain as to why those scripts were quoted for the Odyssey while observing mars. The cost was handled purely by N.A.S.A in cooperation the then Hellenic minister of cultural affairs.

Even if you are not familiar with the ancient language your ears can distinctively pick up the phrases. It has been documented that the particular quotes date back to an excess of over 2500 years. The video below is a small fraction of what was presented.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

All the Martians (including skulls) I've seen so far have 2 eyes ,a nose(of some sort) and a mouth in similar proportions to us or earth animals. That's from 5 years of samples at 2 locations,plus some at other lander sites. I have pics of people,animals,fossils on Mars [email protected]. Or,look for my posts in other threads for more samples.
Female Mars Face Spirit rover.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
NUMEROUS IDENTICAL HEAD/SKULL SHAPES.

I've been reviewing numerous pictures and would normally assume we are seeing optical illusions HOWEVER, there is without question absolute consistency with the skull shapes I have repeatedly seen as well as found.

Finally, I found one intact.
In the background of a supposed skull find, there is a similar shape only in this one, there is flesh. It appears to be a primitive helmet, a humanoid face and is buried from the neck down in the sand. You can identify mouth, nostrils and what appears to be a helmet in the "Darth Vader" or "android" shape sited in the other claims.

They appear to be between human and gorilla, some being more human or more gorilla than others. They also appear to be in rather primitive armor. So lets say for entertainment purposes, the government has in fact found civilization there only they're a few thousand years behind us even with having cities, mining and other forms of agriculture as well as WAR.

The last thing this country needs is to involve itself in another planets war as it already has the habit of doing this with other countries. If this in fact is the case, it's quite obvious why they wouldn't inform the public. The Christians would be in an uproar and demand we intervene in this primitive species affairs and then of course, impose their religion onto them. Lunatics like Al Gore and George W. would say it's our duty as Christians.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is just for "entertainment" sakes.
It genuinely appears to be a very early form of man with the odd and unattractive, primitive features we see in historical accounts from 1,000+ years ago when genetics were contaminated with incest.

So lets say I am correct, they're 1,000+ years behind us technologically and say 5,000+ years behind us genetically, what possible service would it provide for us to intervene?
It would be of no benefit for them as a species in progress or us HOWEVER, I'm sure there are countless organizations, the government included, that would love to exploit their species as slave wage labor.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I suggest taking this story with a pinch of Salt as it is featured on "pravda".

Anyone who hasnt been to this website should go and have a read. Its laughable the amount of Crap thats on here.

As for the pic being a skull. Its more like an eroded rock that looks skull like.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
When I looked at the first picture I had no idea what the op was talking about, but the second picture really suprised me. I was expecting to see something that looked nothing like a skull but the eye sockets are hard to pass as just rock formation. Very nice and thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

This is IMO, the first verfied skull of a Sleestak ever found.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think its just a series of photo blemishes causing the rock to appear to have "eyes" when it does not. After looking at it more closely it becomes more apparent this is the case.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Looks like they finally found Jimmy Hoffa.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
OK. I thought this was news. How come its called that? Anyway. I seen these pictures last year on here. Why you posting em again? Did the dumb people forget? Aw. They do sometimes dont they. But dont post stuff again. Thats rubbish

I thank the OP for posting this again...many had never seen the photo!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I protest the nay sayers, which I am one of, for the fact that there is consistency.

Repeatedly I have seen identified by others then reviewed pictures myself to find the same shapes over and over again. The "Storm Trooper" type helmet with a decaying or decayed face inside. When you sit and personally locate a dozen of these yourself, it becomes hard to simply disregard the consistency of the objects shape and characteristics.

In one of the pics claiming a skull and slight body print in the sand, in the background to the right you find the exact same helmet shaped skull like object only you can see a mouth, nostrils, skin and shadowed sockets where eyes would be. It is very suspicious to say the least as many of the objects are ape like. It appears to be buried in the sand from the neck down. It appears to be a soldier of some primitive, humanoid species. Imagine earth in prehistoric times just after the fall of the dinosaur-it was riddled with the ravages of volcanic activity and Mars has this exact appearance

As I said.
If we found a primitive species that was a few thousand years behind us technologically and genetically, it would serve no other purpose than slavery for us to intervene. The Christians would demand relief and of course, politely impose their beliefs in god on this species.

The best thing for everyone would be to lie to the public.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I must agree with the slightly more skeptical crowd. While I do believe in the existence/possibility of previous and/or current life on the Red planet, this info is from Pravda. I am inclined to believe this is not a skull, but a rock formation. It would be awesome if I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Ever heard of natural simulacrums? Where natural objects can be seen to have human characteristics?

heres a link
Natural Simulacrums

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join