It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien and human skulls found on Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Alien and human skulls found on Mars

english.pravda.ru

NASA’s Spirit rover took a number of pictures depicting weird objects on the surface of Mars. Michael Middleton of Australia, a photographer and a UFO spotter, found a skull on one of the pictures taken by Spirit.

The original photograph is located on NASA’s official website on the following. Middleton zoomed in the photo and found a skull on the foreground.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f5dcfe8cf1b7ecf8.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see this is very confusing and yet very revealing, depending on what one believes. The image above was cropped by me but you can find the hi resolution image on this link
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

The section is towards the bottom of the photo and slightly to the left of center.

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Seems just like a rock to me...And I do believe aliens are around.
But I simply cannot see anything special on the photo.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ive seen this image before, and for my first post i would like to say that this evidence can be controversial as the specimen hasnt been reviewed as existant or picked up and studied, although it is very interesting to see, could it be a natural formation of a rock coincidentally shaped as a skull? this is a common question asked by many. i would like to call myself a believer as i do think something is being covered up in our cosmos and planets near us by our governments.
i would need solid evidence to support this idea. but maybe some new evidence someday may support this.
good luck. - Astra

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Seems just like a rock to me...And I do believe aliens are around.
But I simply cannot see anything special on the photo.

Ditto, 3 shadows in an upside down triangle =/= skull. Op found an interesting article and posted it, but this appears to be news where there is none.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Indeed, given the amount of ludicrous posts that i have seen, thought this could be added flavor to the milkshake.

But hey i thought it was entertaining to say the least.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/56e9e7c44fba5923.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Looks alot like a skull to me, especially the eyes and nose being perfectly uniform like in a real skull, the shape of the nose very realistic, so this might not just be a coincidence.
I enlarged this up as best I could without sacrificing quality.

The only thing is, I don't really think you can call that curved line at the bottom left corner of the 'skull' a mouth...

[edit on 6/9/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Ditto, 3 shadows in an upside down triangle =/= skull. Op found an interesting article and posted it, but this appears to be news where there is none.

Erm...what upside down triangles ?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
OK. I thought this was news. How come its called that? Anyway. I seen these pictures last year on here. Why you posting em again? Did the dumb people forget? Aw. They do sometimes dont they. But dont post stuff again. Thats rubbish

CX

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

So the post might be better placed elsewhere on the site, no need for childish insults which are totaly unneccesary. You'll find you have a much better time on ATS if you don't flame a member for the slightest thing.

Maybe suggest to the member where it might be better placed, like the Aliens and UFO's forum or Space Exploration if it is not breaking news.

Just a tip there.

As for the pictures, now that we can see an enlarged photo, it does indeed look like a skull. Interesting pic.

That said, i do see a lot of doubt cast on the stories coming from Pravda, so i'll leave this to the experts here to comment on.

CX.

[edit on 9/6/09 by CX]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think i found another skull in the same image, its quite easy to spot since the bone white stands out against the grey background.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
at first i was not even going to enter this thread buit now i must say it shocked me..it does quiet look like a skull to me...the only thinkg is I am seeing faces verywhere lol..like a battlefield

star and flag for you m8

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Looks alot like a skull to me, especially the eyes and nose being perfectly uniform like in a real skull, the shape of the nose very realistic, so this might not just be a coincidence.
I enlarged this up as best I could without sacrificing quality.

The only thing is, I don't really think you can call that curved line at the bottom left corner of the 'skull' a mouth...

[edit on 6/9/2009 by bl4ke360]

my impression is that the skull is submerged..if only we can seperate the skull and the surface...can any 1 do this with photoshop?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
OK. I thought this was news. How come its called that? Anyway. I seen these pictures last year on here. Why you posting em again? Did the dumb people forget? Aw. They do sometimes dont they. But dont post stuff again. Thats rubbish

for me it is still unsolved so he did well posting it again..maybe someone can come up with new cllues

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i am usually pretty skeptical about these things

but i must admit, it does bear striking resemblance to a primate skull

and yes it has been posted before but as things of this nature go, there will never be a resolution until either NASA discloses it or we go there ourselves and check it out

ill wait till 2050...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker

Hey, thanks for the intelligent and constructive response, however, it would have been appreciated if you somehow were to approach people like myself with respect.

Peace.

edit: Sorry about the post, since it was already posted, mods can do what they like with this post.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by tristar]

CX

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The odd thing that sticks out for me on the skull, is the "lump" on top of the head. It seems a bit unusual for a human skull. Reminds me of the feathered head dresses that the romans used to wear, they kind of looked like a mohawk.

I must admit, it's hard not to see other faces in the surface up there, you can almost see a blurred skull just to the right of the skull.

CX.

[edit on 9/6/09 by CX]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The reason some people see a skull ia because the title posts says it will look like a skull.

The person who 'found' the skull in the image was looking for something other than the rocks that are the only things actually there. And lo and behold, he found it.

When I look at it I see a grainy image of a round stone with the light relfecting off it and other smaller black stones (many of which are to the left and right as well) that just happen to be in the right position so the photographing angle makes it have 'skull-like' qualities.

Hell, if I stare long enough at poster of Jessica Alba, I'm sure she'll wink at me and only just me!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If it's not a skull ....then what is/was it? Have the folks at Nasa commented on it?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi everyone!!

Very cool post...!!

Looks like a skull to me.!!

But could be just a rock...

Theres so many strange photos that I have seen on mars,,,
Some are down right weird and confusing....

I have a feeling there was/is structures of a past civilization there..

wish we had dozens of rovers there...

The planet looks so cool and would be amazing to set foot on it and look around...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join