It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Base Discovered On Google Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I found this earlier and want some feedback on what my fellow ATSers think it is.
Could this have a more simple explanation? If it is an underground base, what would it be used for.

I fully believe in the notion that world government have built underground bases to serve several purposes. I am not here to debate the existance of DUMBs. I do want to discuss weather or not this may be one of them.

Any thoughts??

Linkywinkywoo.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I really don't think this is a base.
I looked the site up in Google Maps:
Maplink

If you look at that entire area (and not just the specific spot in the video), it's more a camera-issue than anything else.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Love how they misspelled Base in that link.

That aside, looks more like an airport to me.

Then again, DUMBs can be anywhere.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
what utter twaddle - the vid link claims ` underwater base ` - but its just pixelation FFS - it occurs with great regularity on GE ,

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i looked on google earth for this site, looks a little odd. though the last 3 times i have looked through my google earth, i keep getting big red X's over nevada and arizona. Have you noticed that?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well I suppose to be fair it wouldn't exactly be deep underground since we can see it from the it but it is odd none the less. Makes you wonder though. With everything going on these days it is getting hard to know anymore.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I took a look using GE and truthfully couldn't make out any details at all. You could be right but then again it could be simply pixellation ... sorry

top topics

join