It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the antichrist comes, will people believe he's Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Noone will even care.Only those brainwashed into rationalizing anything, even passing the salt over dinner- to Christianity.
When will the brainwashed realize, they are a small minority of humanity; no matter how much personal work or missionary evangelising they do.
Its entertaining for the rest of us to see such backward individuals cajse their tails and try to convince the rest of us to follow suit. Bah Bah

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
WHEN the anti-christ comes?

I think the question rather IF the anti-christ comes. But that's just my personal opinion...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

ur answer is: For they chose NOT the love of God, that God himself shall send them STRONG DELUSION to BELIEVE a LIE....

As for the Jesus part - NO, but savior of the world YES....Savior of mankind- YES, but a God=NO...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The sign of the times!

"Fear not,
little flock,
for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom" (Lk 12: 32).

If people do not believe in such things, then why all the fuss?

I, do not merely come here(Conspiracies in Religions) to 'evangelise' but to converse with other Christians(be it a religious post) on matters we see not the same/or rather the same and share amongst us opinions or be it scriptures, in a civil manner!

For me to take part in conversation of that which I do not know is pointless, not only pointless,
but useless!
I mean,
why waste my time writing in forums of things that matter NOT to me?
Or of which I have no clue as to what they mean?

And back to the antichrist.... Sacred Scripture clearly states that those who consciously accept the mark of Antichrist will no longer have any desire to repent.
They will bite their tongues from pain, but even so they will not cease blaspheming God and they will not repent of their deeds (Rev. 16:10-11)

The mark has to be in place before Christ returns in the clouds for all to see.

helen

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
The sign of the times!

"Fear not,
little flock,
for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom" (Lk 12: 32).

If people do not believe in such things, then why all the fuss?

I, do not merely come here(Conspiracies in Religions) to 'evangelise' but to converse with other Christians(be it a religious post) on matters we see not the same/or rather the same and share amongst us opinions or be it scriptures, in a civil manner!

For me to take part in conversation of that which I do not know is pointless, not only pointless,
but useless!
I mean,
why waste my time writing in forums of things that matter NOT to me?
Or of which I have no clue as to what they mean?

And back to the antichrist.... Sacred Scripture clearly states that those who consciously accept the mark of Antichrist will no longer have any desire to repent.
They will bite their tongues from pain, but even so they will not cease blaspheming God and they will not repent of their deeds (Rev. 16:10-11)

The mark has to be in place before Christ returns in the clouds for all to see.

helen

Basically it goes like this: Ruler of the World Comes in = Peace for 3 1/2 yrs..
When peace comes the TWO witnesses shall come - do their thing, and the ruler of the world at their request shall kill them, have their bodies out for X or so amount of days = gift giving, etc.. by sinful people == then they rise up, after which they shall go up to space, then his father the Devil/Satan/Lucifer/Father of Hell shall enter him, of which He will initiate the mark of the kingdom - from there those who take the mark vs the ones who don't - some get killed for not taking the mark, God punishes for the last 3 1/2 years the people with the mark with plagues, etc... - Jesus Comes Back - Destroys the Son of the Devil with the brightness of His coming, etc..

[edit on 9-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

I fervently hope that you are right.

I have to avoid a one-liner, so I desperately hope that you are right.

But, I fear that you are not right.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nowshining

Hi now/

Thanks for your response!

If I may ask?
What is your signature?
What does it mean?

helen

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

reply to post by nowshining

Hi now/

Thanks for your response!

If I may ask?
What is your signature?
What does it mean?

helen

Let us just say this - I am NOT rich yet, I am poor, in debt, etc... I am HIDDEN until the time has come....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

When the antichrist comes, will people believe he's Jesus?

I don't think anyone believes Seacrest is Jesus...(and yes, I'm firmly convinced that the AntiChrist is Ryan Seacrest (or Satan Scryer if you undo the anagram))

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hi/

An Elder(Holy man) Paisios said this about the Antichrist and many so before him........

When a leader for the world is elected, know this is the Antichrist,
Dont watch TV
Dont watch the skies...for there are demons all around us.
Pray and show God,The Lord Jesus Christ that you are a merciful sinner.

All this MUST happen..... the Gospel shall also be brought to the whole world....

IX
helen

[edit on 6/10/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi/

Again..» When the antichrist comes, will people believe he's Jesus?
Yes, many shall be deceived!
Why?
Because it seems that people will do their own research into what not belongs to Christ.
What does this mean?
How many people actually take bits and pieces out of the Bible and use it to their own translation?
Are not the Early Church Fathers more experienced and more Humble and God fearing people then you and I?
Who are we to Judge People of God?
For the BIBLE to be here today is a MIRACLE!
How many can atest to that?
Now, for some Scripture QUOTE///"Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation" (Mk. 14:38) how many of us do this?

"Pray without ceasing" (1 Thess. 5:17),
yet,
as you remember,
he adds: "I would rather speak five words with my understanding than ten thousand words with a tongue" (1 Cor. 14:19).
And the Lord says: "Not everyone who says to Me: Lord, Lord, shall be saved, but he who does the will of My Father" (Mt. 7:21), that is he who does the work of God and, moreover, does it with reverence, for "cursed is he who does the work of God negligently" (Jer. 48:10).
And the work of God is: believe in God and in Him Whom He has sent, Jesus Christ (John 14:1; 6:29).
Saint Seraphim Of Sarov on the Holy Spirit~

If we were to imitate Jesus Christ,then we aught to look at His Saints,and how they truly laboured for Him, and Him alone.
Seraphim Of Sarove was a man of God and he lived a life of Rightiousness...
"He who does not gather with Me scatters" (Luke 11:23)...we must do Gods work and then humbly not exalt ourselves like Lucifer had done.
So, when one looks to outside information searching for the antichrist, one only finds many minds that think NOT alike.
When one searches for the truth,and looks in the appropriate sources,then one will also begin to understand what Scripture say of the last Days.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
What i do not understand is this...

Why would you follow a book that for tells of your own doom?

If you read the bible .. "if your into that" then you can clearly understand we do have a choice

Its only the choice of men of what outcome they wish.. Hell or heaven

look up at the sky ... that is heaven look down at your feet we are in hell

its a very simple riddle

What is the meaning of life?

To understand what life is... not what you think YOU are

death > life > death

Death as a word is confusing as its only used in relation to after life

Life > Death

What came be for Life? hell? heaven?

Do you see how illogical it is?

If one is to use basic logic you would see that what ever you call DEATH is the very thing that PUT you here....

Now with this is in mind , what would god be doing ? is he a little soul factory? lol

you are a function of the universe, you mind works just the same way the universe does

that is why it has no shape and that is why you ask questions

every action requires another action correct?

well you should know that, your here are you not?

Life was never about humans

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Dont watch TV

All this MUST happen.....

Why?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Hi/

I don't follow a book that tells me of my doom.

In respect of what has been written in it, It foretells the DOOM of all mankind.

We ALL are going to die one way or the other!
This is a fact!
The Bible has predicted facts....all of them have been fullfilled in the Son of God.
Should I not stop and think that God is all knowing and mans way is just futile in the end?
Man only promises what he can do in this world,and we have seen where this has gone.
whilst Gods Kingdom is NOT of This World,His prophets have foretold all of mankinds existence and being up until the end of this world and the next!

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Dont watch TV

All this MUST happen.....

Why?

Hi ahn/

World leader .....In scriptures
Dont watch tv.....because the only thing you will learn is What they want you to hear,and not because they LOVE you.
Dont watch the skies?.....For here, is where demons domain(existence)is,primarily in the air...In Scripture.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

hmm i think you confuse man with god

the way you talk to me as if you are god and you are not.. nor is any man

the thing that makes me laugh is asking or thinking you know what a god thinks

i mean after all he did create all life and none life did he not ? so what makes you think you have a clue what god wants? or knows? or thinks?

is it not god who makes you type what you do? or is that your "own free will"

please tell me because for me i find it very daft
"thats gods words not mine"

see how it works?

we can all play the I know god universe more than others trick

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

hmm i think you confuse man with god

the way you talk to me as if you are god and you are not.. nor is any man

the thing that makes me laugh is asking or thinking you know what a god thinks

i mean after all he did create all life and none life did he not ? so what makes you think you have a clue what god wants? or knows? or thinks?

is it not god who makes you type what you do? or is that your "own free will"

please tell me because for me i find it very daft
"thats gods words not mine"

see how it works?

we can all play the I know god universe more than others trick

hi,
wht makes you say that I think I am God?
Have I said this in my posts?
I can go on in a post, only to be told that it was way too long to read,so therefore I make it short and answer as I go.
Not ever in my posts have I said that I am God....I may have not gotton much sleep, but I sure do know what I write,

helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I think u miss understand me .. God is a metaphor

besides that ../.. You do not know the truth like the rest of 6 billion do you?

did not think so ;

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yes, like others have said many poeple will belive he is Jesus and follow him, even christians. You have to remember how many poeple are out there that say their christians(neither hot nor cold) and are really more worldly so they can easily be decieved. Not to mention the fact that so so so many denominations are meerley a buisness now a days and can easily lead people astray.
I believe prayer and reading the bible will allow you to not be fooled.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

It is Jesus.....Can't have a first without a last. It is his job to divide the wheat from the chaff.

Jesus means Yahweh is salvation. Yahweh means "Self existent" or "the existing one".

Jesus name, In which all men are saved if they choose to forward life literally means..."the self existent one is salvation"

If the illusion you see is the only "self" existent one you know....then yes. The AC came the second KRS1 died. He comes in the form of "tale".

Doesn't matter how long you pray to a cross or a figure, no salvation is in them. Salvation is in you.....

"It is easier for a Gamal (spermazoa) to go through the eye of a NEEDLE...then for a Rich man to enter into heaven"....The place we exist.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join