It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the antichrist comes, will people believe he's Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Been wondering this for awhile and I thought I'd run it past you all.
When the antichrist reveals himself, will the people think he's Jesus
and worship him? Therby ushering in a one world monetary system?
I realize how the peeps could be duped, especially the hardcore
religious types, which is approximately half of the population!
In my opinion, this is why this will work.
By way of project blue beam technology and whatnot, the people
could easily be manipulated, and sign on to a one world gov.
Some say they already are being manipulated, in most cases.

Anyway, I thought only since it concerns the end of society as we know it,
it's definately a biggie, so I thought I better post it! Post haste and pronto!
Will add my thoughts periodically and I hope you add yours!
If we can save some from the coming deceptions it will be worth it.
Thank you all! Peace!

The Bible tells us that in the “last days” Christian will deliver up Christian, thinking they are doing God a favor. What is the nature of a deception that would lead to such a betrayal? How could people from the same background suddenly turn on one another? What catalyst or issue could cause such a separation between believers who once stood for the same thing, possibly attended the same church, prayed in the same homes, shared potlucks and lives? What would cause “good” people to deliver up a fellow Christian, a father, mother, son or daughter to death?

The Bible is also clear that in the last days, most Christians will be deceived. You may ask yourself, how could this possibly be? How could Christians turn on one another? How could they support the Antichrist? I am going to give you three good reasons and then discuss each in depth...
It would be more accurate to say that the attacks produced a dangerous change in the thinking of some of our leaders, who began to see our republic as a genuine empire, a new Rome, the greatest colossus in history, no longer bound by international law, the concern of allies, or any constraints on its use of military force…since 9/11 our country has undergone a transformation from republic to empire that may well prove irreversible.
It is understandable why the typical American Christian would be upset by the thought that we may not be the good guys we were cracked up to be. No one wants to think ill of their home country. In our mind, we are standing against godless Islam by fighting “terrorism” in Afghanistan and Iraq. The fact that a million civilians have died in those two countries escapes us (even though this would normally be considered genocide by us and the rest of the world given different circumstances). We are bringing truth, justice and the American way, democracy and self-determination to these poor radical dictatorships. The collateral damage and all the nuclear waste from our hardened artillery and bombs causing hundreds of thousands of deaths are acceptable losses compared to the good we are bringing. The media constantly launders our brains to think America is doing the world such a great service to the world.
America is schizophrenic where half take pride in being liberal and open, while the other half feel that they have been robbed of their core values by secular culture. Yet, America holds the most conservative religious beliefs in the Western world and is closer to Turkey or Mexico than any western country. The culture conflict between the secular and religious elements is well known but both rally equally when it comes to making a buck or fighting an enemy...
What would so enrage Christians against their fellow brothers and sisters more than seeing them as traitors to their own beloved country?
Surely this is a sign that we are a chosen and blessed nation because of our support. The only people that will say much in opposition (other than those liberals supporting the Palestinians) will be those few Christians who understand the prophecy. Anyone who dares to oppose this wonderful treaty is nothing more than a traitor and sympathizer with the enemy! This will surely lead to prison or worse for any dissenters...
So what does that have to do with being prone to deception? If we don’t maintain that relationship with God, we revert to our old ways, our old life and become miserable, hypocritical actors!
It’s pretty simple if you think about it. We have too much to lose! We are the wealthiest people to ever live on the face of the earth. Maybe if we lived in a mud hut in Haiti, China or Africa, and owned the clothes on our back, a spoon, a bowl, a blanket, had no shoes and got one meal a day, we might have different priorities...
Go to the local mega church and you will never be offended as the church helps you navigate through all the important things of your purpose driven life. You will never hear a thing about prophecy (way too negative, as in “Despise Not Prophecies”). You will likely be reassured about the imminent rapture...
Let me tell you, people raised in this safe atmosphere will never think outside the box and will do whatever is necessary to protect and defend what is theirs. These Christians basically view themselves as having dual citizenship. They have their life insurance policy to go to heaven, but this is where their life is – job, car, family, home and church. They need to vote, do jury duty, participate in the PTA – after all Satan will take over if “good men do nothing.” They are more at war with the culture and the secular society that is drawing their kids away, subverting their morals and spawning rebellion. They are determined to take the country back...
If end times’ Christians refuse to read and understand the very prophecy that was written for them because it is too hard or confusing, they will be deceived...
And finally, if they think they can’t be deceived, they surely will be!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am certainly not a biblical scholar but I always thought that the whole point of the anti-Christ was that he would trick people into believing that he was really Christ. Doesn't this nature of the anti-Christ pretty much answer your question? If people don't actually mistake him for Christ, then he wouldn't be the anti-Christ... right?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The concept of the antichrist is part of the domination and maniputlation of mankind. It is part of the polarity of the human conscience, and brought mainly by prophecies, wich cannot be trusted.

If we are aware, we cannot be fooled by anyone or any event. The most important thing is to not be attached to the form, because if we did, we'd loose too much energy trying to find the truth. All the answers are within.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Yes, I believe that this will be the ultimate deception and cause untold suffering.

How can Christians tell who is Christ and who is the anti-Christ? Probably, they cannot.

But maybe the way to discern the truth is to see if the so-called Christ figure does anything that would be against the teachings of the real Christ., who taught love, forgiveness and not war and hate. Certainly not money and power.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thanks for your posts! Deep stuff to think about!
This is what gets me Karl.
If people read and believe the bible, why would they not
understand all this and thus see the truth?
Are they really this misinformed and oblivious to the "plan"
and events foretold by numerous works even besides the bible?
Good stuff guys thanks!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
When "Christians" stop being Christians and start being Human "beings", the ability to discern truth from deception will manifest itself.
Let go of the labels people.They are what will blind you at a time when clear vision will be a matter of life or death.

Alot of people are so consumed with what makes a good christian vs. a bad christian..are you a "true christian" or a "weekend christian" how about a fair weather christian?

The bottom line is this. Let go of the cares and worries of this world(that means labels too) and you will be amazed at the clarity with which you can percieve this world.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
ok im going to upset afew on here with my comments but thats the lords work! lol

The anti god bloke is US LOT

have a nice day !

Do you know why i say that? well.. if we "the fallen ones" or whatever we are "are" here

why bother? i mean Hell, Demons, angels, aliens

seems like a very bad joke to me

lol

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
There is a real PTB that have at least owned this planet for along time. In my opinion all religion as we know it was created to cause guilt.... From what I've read these ancient lineages were having a problem with their slaves=us killing themselves. With the advent of hell, and eternal damnation as a preached reality, suicides trickled down. Heck, they didn't even need physical bondage anymore. The PTB tapped into something greater..............FEAR.

I do absolutely believe there is a race on for 2012; call it the battle for 2012. It is going on behind the scenes now, and I'd venture to guess it will be in all of our faces soon enough. Just look at all the more than just odd happenings.

Like air force uno in New York; it didn't just do one low fly over, but several.. I 'm thinking different groups were having an issue, and whoever was on that plane knew they'd be safe as long as they stayed visible until resolution of differneces occured. Just my thought, but there have been many strange events similar in the last few months.

I do think the idealogy of war, domination, and an antichrist is good mind control. I think the PTB would want the ability to spin information however they can.

I know many evangelical idiots who want the mosque on temple mount dismantled=burnt. In that manner they can rebuild Soloman's temple, and set off the grand finale war..............where everyone dies...... I'd call that mentally ill

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

When "Christians" stop being Christians and start being Human "beings", the ability to discern truth from deception will manifest itself.

I just want to kinda correct your statement somewhat "or put my own spin on it"

When people wake up and look at nature and understand humans are # up then you will see the true nature of the beast

YOU are IT

its Inside every single person, for how would we even learn or understand if you knew it all in the first place?

Does a child come out of a woman knowing it all already ? i think not

Think of the human race like this

The birthpangs are a drumbing and soon enough the water will break and our little rock will give brith to another form of humans

its time to change and its going to happen if you like it or not

the understanding of the question and magnitude of what we face is mind bending

Utopia? or self destruction

Take your pick

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

I am deeply wary of the bible, and have always said so. It is written by many people, and therefore a lot of it must be exaggerated or just plain wrong.

However, I do believe in Jesus and His teachings. The Anti-Christ will be keenest to trap those who believe in Jesus, so beware.

The anti-Christ, who is, of course, Satan, has always waged on Jesus and His followers.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

can i put some logic into this please if i may.. just my own view so do not feel offended

God made the devil and hell and the son of god was jeebus..

Now was god a riddle? or just an idiot?

He makes Hell and heaven ? knows it all puts the devil on earth "or where ever he / it lurks" sends down jeebus to give humans understanding that gods word is final "its his plan ect"

for what? all knowing? so he just wants what? to watch his creation suffer at the hands of one of his own creations? "the devil" ?

sounds odd ball crazy more than aliens on mars if you ask me...

But then again that is just my view...

i feel like a lost little ant on a little ant hill with no other ants to talk to

oh wait.. i am not an ant am i "woops"

The problem is the fact people still think god is coming to save them, when the fact is

He put you here to save yourself

its a test......

and you know what happens when we fail
i hate this word but ' it

Armageddon

wake up smell the cheese we are the ones who make the choice that was our gift

[edit on 9-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Hi there ant!

I, too, am an ant, as we all are, but most people don'see that, especially our 'leaders'.

I am simply airing my beliefs but who knows who is right?

Nice to meet you.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

In response to the title, no, people won't believe he's Jesus. Because neither will happen. Neither the anti-christ nor 'Jesus'.

The entire anti-christ concept is a story; it's make believe. It was created to help perpetuate the constructed importance of the human man called Jesus.

And it's a fantastic way to get immature, uneducated, child-like people of 1000+ years ago to blindly follow the people who manipulated the messages of Jesus.

Sadly, that's all it is, IMO.

(for the record, I believe 'Jesus' was real, but just a man)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

and that is not a problem

as i do respect how and what you think sir / or women
"dont want to be sexist" hehe

but yea im just kinda erm a very logical person if you could call me that

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Since you are so strong on logic, I would like to see you prove it.

You have not proved it so far and you are talking to someone who majored in logic at university.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
» When the antichrist comes, will people believe he's Jesus? »

Hi/

There are a number of passages in the Bible for reference///

"In our age of apostasy preceding the manifestation of Antichrist, the devil has been loosed for a time (Apoc. 20:7)...we are living at the time the devil and his demons have been loosed.
,..to gather in his hellish harvest of those souls who 'received not the love of the truth' (II Thes. 2:10)....who dont go according to the Truth.

there will come spiritual deception so persuasive as to deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect (Matt. 24:24)...especially those that look to other source of information about what is to come.(especially not in communion with the Scriptures.

And St. Peter warns: "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (I Peter 5:8)....Always be on the lookout, because deception is everywhere present and in disguise.

: “This Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24.14)..this HAS TO happen before any of the Apocalypse starts to happen and the Antichrist is revealed.

"when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" (Lk. 18:8)....the reason Christ says this is because many will not be walking in the Truth,as taught by the Apostles.
see also below///
According to Saint Paul, this will be the time "when people will not endure sound doctrine,
but according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4)

"Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Do not follow them.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand" (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mrk. 13:6).
The book of Revelation describes some of the striking miracles of the last and ultimate false prophet and promoter of the Antichrist.
The Apostle Paul explains to the Thessalonians that these will be not actual miracles but mere illusions and deceptions of the evil spirits (Rev. 13:13-15, 2 Thes. 2:9).

"In latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons" (1 Tim. 4:1)...new age teachings about Peace on earth and a new era coming similar to what is being said today in the form of a NEW world Order...Who's world?

"Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth" (Lk. 21:34-36)....worrying about materialistic worldly views and no concerns about one's soul after death.

''Then they will see the *sign of the Son of Man, coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory, and all His angels with Him … Then He will sit on the throne of His glory…" (Mt. 24:30, 25:31, Mk. 13:26).
There will be the Cross(Cross) in the heavens and an army of Angelic hosts.
Also mentioned in Revelations...after this 'Judgment Day'...no Rapture is mentioned...
Inconsistecy of the 'Rapture"

the Second Coming of Christ on earth: "And when these things [the sorrows of the last days] begin to come to pass then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near" (Lk 21:28).

*Cross because it is the Cross that defeated death...''O death whre is thy sting?
"For as by a man came death, by a man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as
in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive" (I Corinthians 15:21-22
: "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy
victory?" (1 Corinthians 15:55)
The Prophet Isaiah, that in time death will be swallowed by vic-tory, and the words of Hosea, Where, O death, is thy sting? Where, O hell, is thy victory? (Is. 25:8; Hos. 13:14....from the Old Testament.

helen

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You are a little late.
When will you realize you are already here????( Hell )

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Yes, the devil has been walking this earth since the time of Christ.

That is why we always have wars, hatred, starvation, torture and other suffering.

I think that the only way out of this is to turn to the true Christ.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

logic at university means nothing to me sorry

But i can and will show you mathematical reasoning

Hell Heaven God Aliens Ghosts

What part am i missing in this?

Hell came after what? heaven? did god make heaven be for hell? did god make the devil in order to have his way on earth?

Logic is not even a question when it comes to this little equations its very clear

Humans do it best

LIE

work it out

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

and let me point out what the devil is

YOU

get use to it, the devil is a metaphor for the lack of understanding of what we are..

And what is it you are ? ALIVE correct? like the tree? your arrogance would serve you best if you cut out the EGO part

The tree in the garden is and has every right to be here as you correct?

So what makes US so special? what is it we do that would warrant all the pain and suffering on this planet ?

lack of understanding is what, and yet we blame the very thing that gave you the reason to question whine and what ever you wish to ponder in your very short but needed life

and i never needed to go to university to work that out...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join