It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius - Are enough of us aware yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes, I know Codex Alimentarius has been discussed a few times on ATS. But I believe it has not been given enough attention. This is just as bad as the fall of the U.S. Dollar, this is just as important as North Korea testing nukes, and oh man, we have all heard enough about Obama's two face, but there is something bigger. This affects nearly ALL of us and our families directly.

I feel that this needs to stay an active subject of discussion on ATS, whither or not it remains in this thread, I do not care, but we need to all be aware and take action for what is going on.

If you don't know enough about Codex Alimentarius then please watch the fallowing video. But none the less, I urge ALL of you to Please Please sign the legal petition (One that actually holds legal weight btw)

Google Video Link

Now for all you US Citizens, SIGN THE PETITION, please

When you think about a petition, do you see yourself in front of the grocery store signing a piece of paper with some fifty-odd names on a card table, with a plastic table cloth and a hand lettered sign?
Well, a Citizen’s Petition is a very different tool for action. A Citizen’s Petition is a legal means to focus a government agency’s attention on an issue of concern to you. Once a Citizen’s Petition has been entered, a “docket” to debate is opened and public comment is accepted

Please inform everyone you know! Have them sign the petition!

Some more... Ahem... goodies...

Official Codex Alimentarius Website

HR 875 (Should be the right link)

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Google video does not work, I know about the Codex yet more people need to be aware of it, although once people become aware of it i doubt people will not opposed it?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ok, I fixed the video. Now please, Get the word out!

2nd Line

join