It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishy Crop Circle Arrives

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well, it is the dawn of the Age of Pisces! Me, i think those fish look a little giddy, I think they had a little too much to drink.....

Manmade! But very pretty. Suggestion: they should do something cool like gorillas or Godzilla or something, THAT would take talent!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aclhemikey

LOL!!!! Hey, didn't you do an interpretation of the roach croppie? More, more, more!!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by conwaylemmon

I think it is more literal than that, they are saying crop circles are "fishy".......think about it!

I second the vote for cats, throw in Siegfried and Roy while they are at it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

Originally posted by nunya13
But wait...there is another crop circle no one has mentioned that proceeded all the crop circles that are being talked about as being linked somehow:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/489d76bd9aaa.jpg[/atsimg]

Taking the above missed crops into consideration we have, in order (I believe), the crops that have turned up within just a week and even days of each other:

Yin Yang symbol
Jellyfish
Dragonfly
Bird?or Dolphin? (assumed patterns according to YouAreDreaming)
Fish

All within the same area.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by nunya13]

I see male and female being represented in this circle, both separate but also entwined.

To me 7 represents a body, the feet, legs, torso, arms, hands, neck and head.

The circles, that being the fish, dragon fly, squid, may be informing us of different species but with similar traits. Although we appear different, we share the same plane.

In all life's complexities.. I believe it's what we each can relate too in our daily lives? Forget the mathematics or physics of it all. Forget what one believes or what our faiths asks us to believe. Look to what we know now with what we see, hear, feel and touch. As this is our primary means of understanding our surroundings.

Unless one expects us all to dwell deeply in subjects reserved for those who spend a life time learning a field....

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Willbert]

Im guessing this picture could represent, planets?
Possibly the planets all lining up straight in an order, and the circles in the curve like structure some kind of star formation?

And could the lines be some kind of force, like a wind(wind not possible in space)or a gravitational push or pull or something along the lines of that?

just my 2 cents, probably a FAIL theory though

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Kyle1123]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Destroyed

so how are we going to find an ET civ who lives in another galaxy?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sorry but this crop circle is man made. The circles are too messy and in different directions. The ones that are not man made have perfect swirls in the exact same direction.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The three fishes crop circle contains a visual paradox. Bubbles produced underwater rise and expand. The fish, then, appear to be swimming upside down. Further, the bubbles rise from the mouth of the first fish, coming up under the second fish. the bubbles rise from the mouth of the second fish, and come up under the third fish. The bubbles from the third fish rise, come up under the first fish, but the first fish is lower than the third! A literal interpretation means a physical impossibility. I suggest that we are being challenged to solve this paradox. Maybe it's an extraterrestrial intelligence test. Any solutions out there? *Ross 54

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes?

don't panic!

-

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
These things just keep getting better and better. First they were just circles and now we have works of art in a cornfield. Does anyone know if these circles are related to the designs in the peru desert.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
There is another animal one that is being blatantly missed which happened this month.

The animals look like they could be birds with an eye and a beak, but as you progress towards the center, it could be dolphins.

Here's the link to the June 2nd
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Scroll down to the top view, look at the eye, and the beak where the swirls form a point. You will see the eye and the mouth clearly, but it's very subtle.

Once you notice it is an eye and a beak/mouth you'll see all the rest.

Cool beans.

Idon't buy this cropcircle as being anything but manmade. I circled the areas which I found troubling. It appears they had a few goes at it before settling for this one. Also it looks like we may have found the culprit. Maybe not such a shining knight in armor?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea4bc70624dd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f202ce6fb8bd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The large circled area contains the remains of a crop circle from the previous year(s). The small one may be caused by a buried earthwork, a construction made by ancient Britons. These is a well known details among those who study the crop circle phenomenon. Ross 54

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think the image of the 3 fish represents many things in our life. Not only was this created on the first Oceans Day it also represents the passing of the Pisces Age. Our concern about the environment must be our future otherwise there will be no future. As we pass from the age of idealism and fanaticism we steady move on towards the age of brotherhood and sisterhood. Working together as humans is our future in the Aquarian Age. Working together to save our planet is our prime and divine directive.

The numbers 1, 3 and 7 are the most important numbers in astrology. Both exoterically and esoterically these numbers have important meaning in our lives. The 12 signs of the Zodiacal are the sum total of the end points of 3 triangles and 4 crosses. The Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable signs of the zodiac are the 3 signs of each season, making 12 signs.
Our esoteric philosophers tells us that we are made up of personality (body), mind (soul) and spirit. We are the observer, the observed and everything in between. Our personalities are said to made of physical, emotional and lower mental. Our bodies are made of basic elements that are comprised of negative, neutral and positive. The number 7 is 3 less than 10, which is the number 1 again.

Even if these crop circle signs were made by humans they are in my eyes some of the most beautiful and intriguing pieces of art I've every seen. There is beauty in symmetry. And these circles are more than just symmetry, there is the very possibility that a means of a communication is present here. Communication from either some wise and very talented humans or something/someone else. But what matters most is that the message seems very important and is beginning to sound very urgent.

It makes one think...hmmm...

[grammer edit on 12-6-2009 by Neo__]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Adding to the nature theme recently.

This circle was reported by passers-by driving along the A361, from where the circle is clearly visible. As we were flying to photograph the recent Chiseldon formation, we took the opportunity to check the reports out. The formation appears to be 250-300ft in diameter.

I will be anxious to see the Circle that appears between Aug 15-18 this is usually the most intricate Circle of the year. Nature theme is my bet.Fishy Crop Circle

cropcircleconnector.com link

Heh, that's really cool.
Fish.
Y'know, I love how ordinary things can become extraordinary given a change in context.
Like I stated on another crop circle thread...very creative.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join