It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book Of Enoch and What you should know. . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The Book Of Enoch and What you should know. . .

www.heaven.net.nz

And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

But with the righteous He will make peace,
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them. And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.

And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them.

And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.hiddencodes.com
www.alchemylab.com
www.childrenlights.com

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I like this alot, I think it relates to alot of the topics going on now at ATS.

"Not to mention me, along with alot of other ATS members, are the righteous ones spoken here in the Book Of Enoch."

-7-
"Relates to all that is gonna happen "and it's allready started" 2012 and so on. . .Weather/profets"
-8-
"Relates, to the ones Like me. We will be the one to "Help",but know one will believe us, except for the "select" elect we will protect."

"I can relate to this part personally"-rehab- I AM -here to help. . as are most of you please stop fighting for the truth. . .
it will be out in the open soon enugh, let's start helping until then and enjoying this lil time we have left . . .Smile! ! !and he"The Creator Of All Beginning" will make peace unto us. . .

"think reincarnation"

-9-
"Relates to the righteous as well,I fear, for after our blessing and saveing the worthy, we will commence to clean up things to "not start over" but rather try agin, we seem to keep doing this...

I just hope I remeber. . .

-rehab-

"Could this be what happend to atlantis?"-rehab-

-Story Snippet-

-Link to Source-www.music-city.org...

"According to historical accounts, the story of Atlantis was about the conflict between the ancient Athenians and the Atlantians around 9,000 years before Plato's existence. The origins of the story of Atlantis date back to Egyptian priests who transfered it to Solon. Solon passed the tale to Dropides, who was the great-grandfather of Critias. And Critias learned of it from his grandfather also named Critias, son of Dropides

"the story of Atlantis was about the conflict between the ancient Athenians and the Atlantians"

Could this really say. . . The Ancient Ones and the Anunnaki?

"Early alchemists Zosimus and Isis said alchemical knowledge came from fallen angels sexually attracted to human women. The early Christian church fathers believed them and claimed the angels had sinned against the orders of god. Who were these angels?"

"Enoch was the great grandfather of Noah. Genesis 5: 22-24 says, “And Enoch walked with God " -note-not The Creator Of All Beggining-

These are just some of the many beliefs I have I am here for "helping"

"I wish my girlfriend believed . . .this reminds me of her. . "is a 16 year-old teenager who prefers to be by herself or with animals, rather than with other people. She "hates" school and her grades show it, but she is very smart at other things, like making a "good case" for herself when arguing with her parents. She seems increasingly angry with her parents, her teachers, and the world."

Goodnight-rehab-

www.crystalinks.com...

www.heaven.net.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
"Not to mention me, along with alot of other ATS members, are the righteous ones spoken here in the Book Of Enoch."

No one has the right to claim except the rightful judge. We can only do our best and never quitting. Because the moment you claimed you've arrived, is the moment you quit!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't even know what is goin on here? How do I put my "threads" in the right places?

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think this thread in the right place due to its religious content.

But for religious conspiracy topics, put it here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All non-conspiracy-related topics goes here belowtopsecret.com, any conspiracy related goes to abovetopsecret.com, although not all subforums in abovetopsecret.com is conspiracy related like Science and Space Exploration subforums. You know how to go to 'board' do you? like www.abovetopsecret.com... The link button is near the top of page same with belowtopsecret

[edit on 10-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh that's good? What about a Starchild thread? Above or Below?

And what do you think about this topic?

-rehab-

new topics

top topics

join