It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cobra Pearl or nagamani is it a Folkfore or real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Cobra Pearl or nagamani is it a Folkfore or real?

www.ceveni.com

Snake is one of the integral part of Indian culture and is worshiped by all the religion and faiths in India but there is a interesting mystery associated with the snakes and everybody in India knows it

-->according to hindu mythology snakes has a separate world called nagalok
-->snakes as the ability to take different forms
-->snakes can live without oxygen and food for serveral months in hibernation and the list goes on

but there is another myth which is very much interesting and according to it there is a Pearl on the hood of the cobra which is round and radiate light even in the pi
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.richardshawbrown.com

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am from India and i bet every Indian know about the cobra developing the pearl under its hood after it complete 100 years or so, though there are some people in India who claims that they have the pearl and say it glows even in the Pitch dark and radiates light more than 10 t0 20 feet but no one has showed it to the world yet, though the this topic is weird and intriguing i just wanted to know whether this kinda mysticism exist in other part of the world and do really cobra develop such a kind of pearl..

Much priority adds to the mystery when people like Richard S. Brown claims it to be true

www.ceveni.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Considering that they do not live for 1000 or even 100, even 50 years I would have to say no. I believe pythons and large constrictors, with the longest lifespans, live max 30 years!

But if you are talking about a metaphysical serpent kind of thing who knows. But regular cobras, no way.

There are however tales here of massive sea serpents who live for centuries and tearing out one's tooth and wearing it as a necklace brings good luck and protection from poison.

No one can say anything for certain!

new topics

join