It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TARP, unending,double funded? what?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
watch this video of Jim Demint questioning Geithner

so when a bank pays TARP money back,,,, it goes to the general fund,,, and back into the 700 billion that can be lent out,,,,,, how can one dollar go into 2 different funds,,,,,unless one is an imaginary dollar,,,,, or you cut it in half,,,,,it's impossible

or the dollar comes out of thin air,,,, or printed i mean

and apparently there is no end date,,,, so essentially it could go on forever,,,,,boy big business has good lobbyists,,,,,they get greedy and make high risk bets,,,, and we'll(taxpayers) clean up the mess

and apparently there is no exit strategy to stop it,,,,,,gosh is gov't screwed up

and did u see how geithner inserts,,,,,i didn't design this,,,,,,, deflecting any guilt on his part
yeah right,,, he was the guy in the very beginning working hand in hand with paulson,,,,,,,, he was head of the ny fed,,,, where all these bailouts and looking at books started

he was the one who decided on goldman sachs, lehman bros and so forth because they were headquartered in ny

he's had his hands in this from the very start

i don't know what else to say,,,,,it's a short video,,,,, but the implications made are astounding,,,, it hit me like a ton of bricks,, this is * up

and for the people who say corp. america doesn't run the US gov't,,,yeah right

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Nice, our treasury now has a 700 billion dollar slush fund to pay with.

What really sucks is that there will be no way to gauge the economy. TARP has just added a layer of obscurity and enough money to manipulate the numbers just a few days prior before reports are due.

The really scary part of all this is, all they have to do is get congress to vote for more money for TARP to adjust for inflation.

We're screwed.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i doubt they even need permission

join