It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Invites Controversial Muslim Leader On Conference Call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Clinton Invites Controversial Muslim Leader On Conference Call

www.foxnews.com

A Muslim leader invited by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to participate in a conference call after President Obama's speech in Cairo last week once told a crowd that "the jihad way is the way to liberate your land."

Esam Omeish, a surgeon and community leader who is running for Virginia state assemblyman, made the statements in 2000 at pro-Palestinian rally where he spoke out against Israel and urged Muslims to support the Palestinian liberation movement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What is of a greater concern than even this specific occurrence itself, is the fact that such an individual is somehow the head of Surgery at a Hospital within this nation, let alone a Hospital which resides within a few miles of the Pentagon.

Also, it should be noted that Dr. Omeish was essentially fired by Governor Tim Kaine in 2007 due to his disturbing comments justifying Terroristic Violence.

Another odd and questionable aspect of this Dr. Omeish "Saga", has to do with the fact that after all of the aforementioned, he still finds it prudent and acceptable to in fact run for the position of Virginia State Representative.

I remember the entire controversy in 2007 quite clearly, and there was a tremendous uproar over Dr. Omeish's above comments. He is a strange and radical minded individual, and sad to say, there are other individuals like him currently residing within the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area. Some of the Schools and Mosques within the region are actually quite notorious for turning out individuals with likewise views as Dr. Omeish's, and it is a growing problem indeed.

Take Note as well that Dr. Omeish is already resorting towards an attempt at snatching President Obama's Campaign Playbook right out from under him. Dr. Omeish is now claiming to be a "Victim of a 'Smear Campaign' ", and he states that "I am hopeful that the my friends on the far right and even some of those in the media, that continue to try and distort my record and my name, and continue to distort public perceptions of the Muslim community, will realize that we have a president and an administration, along with most of the American people, that are ready to move beyond divisive politics,".

Divisive? Is preaching against Israel, and for "Jihad", NOT divisive? I dare say that Dr. Omeish is amongst the greatest of Hypocrites.

It is unbelievable that we have lost COUNTLESS lives in the fight against the so called "Jihadi" Way, and we are currently losing lives in the ongoing process, YET, this individual has the nerve to preach such hatred and justify it in as arrogant a manner as running for an American Political Position.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Amazing find sir. It's amazing how those in authority right now seem to have no concern for how the average citizen perceives things to be.

new topics

join