posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:40 AM
reply to post by king9072
I try to avoid microwave ovens as much as possible. As iv said before I am a medical student and I one thing I know for a fact is that ultra-high
frequency radiation is a BIG bad no no when it comes to just about any living thing. It has the power to mutate DNA and proteins with ease.
I remember a story which I have not been able to find, but i will relay in my own words.
A man was running a small corner shop, selling pies and muffins and such. By some streak of genius he figured it would be much better taking the door
off of his microwave, making it easier to exchange pies to warm during busy periods.
Within a short time he developed severe cancer and necrosis on the entire front side of his body, which eventually lead to his death.
It seems obvious to most people how stupid this was, but we still stick our food in there don't we. That food is blasted with intense radiation for
several minutes until it is steaming hot.
You are what you eat, literally. So fill yourself with microwaved McDonald's every day for 9 days and see what happens...i wouldn't. But I predict
something similar to what happened to that plant.