It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Things that Are Killing You! Part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well that plus the 7 killing me right now, which are:
1. Tobacco, evil evilllll little a***** those tobacco companies are!!!!
2.The heat (We have had record breaking temps all year here!) UGHHH!
3. Citric Acid(I'm addicted to soda!)
4.The nasty sulphur water down here with all it's parasites...yeah Florida has NASTY A** water! It's made me ill on too many occasions, and they never tell you when they have found parasites in the drinking water immediately, no they wait 6-8 weeks. Now I buy bottled water but we still bathe in it.And that can't be good!
5.The economy, because we have to cut down on food just to survive.
6.Stress from some of the aforementioned stuff. Mainly the economy.
7.Allergies that have now lead to asthma and mainly because of the humidity here and the fact that the allergy season never ends.
Not looking too promising for me.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Well that plus the 7 killing me right now, which are:
1. Tobacco, evil evilllll little a***** those tobacco companies are!!!!
2.The heat (We have had record breaking temps all year here!) UGHHH!
3. Citric Acid(I'm addicted to soda!)
4.The nasty sulphur water down here with all it's parasites...yeah Florida has NASTY A** water! It's made me ill on too many occasions, and they never tell you when they have found parasites in the drinking water immediately, no they wait 6-8 weeks. Now I buy bottled water but we still bathe in it.And that can't be good!
5.The economy, because we have to cut down on food just to survive.
6.Stress from some of the aforementioned stuff. Mainly the economy.
7.Allergies that have now lead to asthma and mainly because of the humidity here and the fact that the allergy season never ends.
Not looking too promising for me.

God damn though those may not be directly your fault, it is your fault for still living in Florida. I think its time you looked to somewhere that the humidity wont bother you has better water and heat wont be such a nuisance.

I mean why are you torturing yourself with these things by living somewhere that is not agreeing with you?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this information. It will lead my family to better overall health so we can live through these strange strange times to come healthier and stronger.

EDIT:
I've already stopped using the normal toothpaste.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
MAN is there ANYTHING convenient that won't kill us?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoothyKnight
MAN is there ANYTHING convenient that won't kill us?

Depends which convenience you want, do you want immediate convenience or convenience for throughout your life?

Nothing is convenient when you are in terrible pain, have headaches, depression, any of the big diseases, obesity etc.

So if you wanna trade some small convenience now, for a life of hardship then it's upto you.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Regarding the pictures you linked to talking about microwaved water, you can clearly see that the plants were watered differently.

The same effects noted in the pictures of the microwaved-water-fed plants can be attributed to a plant that has been over-watered.

The plants that look over-watered or 'microwaved' clearly received more water than the healthier plants. Look at the soil surrounding them. We have no way to tell whether it was like that throughout the whole test or not.

Without more similar studies (with the same watering regime for both plants) the site you linked to is nothing but disinformation.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Regarding the pictures you linked to talking about microwaved water, you can clearly see that the plants were watered differently.

The same effects noted in the pictures of the microwaved-water-fed plants can be attributed to a plant that has been over-watered.

The plants that look over-watered or 'microwaved' clearly received more water than the healthier plants. Look at the soil surrounding them. We have no way to tell whether it was like that throughout the whole test or not.

Without more similar studies (with the same watering regime for both plants) the site you linked to is nothing but disinformation.

Hey, thanks for not even reading my entire section. I am sure you skipped the other 3 entire posts after that right? Your response is evidence that you didn't even bother reading the first page.

When I take a day to research and write a thread, I would appreciate if people didn't come along, read a paragraph and start bashing immediately.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I try to avoid microwave ovens as much as possible. As iv said before I am a medical student and I one thing I know for a fact is that ultra-high frequency radiation is a BIG bad no no when it comes to just about any living thing. It has the power to mutate DNA and proteins with ease.

I remember a story which I have not been able to find, but i will relay in my own words.

A man was running a small corner shop, selling pies and muffins and such. By some streak of genius he figured it would be much better taking the door off of his microwave, making it easier to exchange pies to warm during busy periods.

Within a short time he developed severe cancer and necrosis on the entire front side of his body, which eventually lead to his death.

It seems obvious to most people how stupid this was, but we still stick our food in there don't we. That food is blasted with intense radiation for several minutes until it is steaming hot.

You are what you eat, literally. So fill yourself with microwaved McDonald's every day for 9 days and see what happens...i wouldn't. But I predict something similar to what happened to that plant.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join