It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Double Edged Sword" of the 9-11 truth movement... No matter what happens, we can't win.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Once again, I can't walk away from this forum without explaining in full detail why the 9-11 truth movement is a double-edged sword.

I'm going to make this real simple:

The Destiny of the 9-11 Truth Movement has two paths.

#1.) Either it exposes that elements of the U.S. Governmnet played a roll in the events of that horrific day.

or

#2.) The Truth Movement fails... No investigation, Nobody gets exposed, No movement happens. The Public just keeps on pretending that what we were told is the truth.

Now... I have very serious question for you deep thinkers out there. What option is the quickest way towards a New World Order? #1 or #2? A lot of you have the mind set that somehow it's America that's going to be the big player in creating a New World Order... And most of us are trying to eliminate option #2.

My opinion: The truth Movement will have it's false flag victory and when that happens... what will be the consequences for our country?

I'll leave you with this last thought... The truth movement is the hidden key to creating a New World Order. It's called Reverse Pshycology.

You think you've woken up to the truth?... The only truth you know is that you were lied to.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Good post, that's the way it's been for ages man. No reason why this time should be any different.

Good post.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seems to me that the OP is somehow implying that the rest of the world will take action against the USA.

I, on the other hand, think differently.

You see, I've actually contemplated this a lot. What if 911 didn't occur like we've been told? What if there were dark, powerful, shadow-lurking forces at work that day?

Now, what if these powerful perps are completely and indisputably exposed, whomever they may be?

Given that they had the resources to pull of a monumental false flag, do you really think they're going to "go quietly?"

Food for thought

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think the only double edged sword is that you become labeled a conspiracy theorist when you don't agree with the OS (which ironically is a conspiracy theory).

There are lots of outcomes possible, too me the biggest problem is that if you are honest to yourself and investigate only facts it becomes clear that there is not sufficient evidence to prove either case. This gets you labeled as a fence straddler and then neither side wants to hear your arguements based on fact and logic.

There is now NWO and there is no Nibiru and there is no lockness monster. There are families and political groups with epic amounts of clout and capitol, there are bodies in our solar system besides the ones we learned in elementary school, and there are millions of cubic miles of unexplored water on earth.

When you call it like you see it it tends to desensationalize.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
Seems to me that the OP is somehow implying that the rest of the world will take action against the USA.

I, on the other hand, think differently.

You see, I've actually contemplated this a lot. What if 911 didn't occur like we've been told? What if there were dark, powerful, shadow-lurking forces at work that day?

Now, what if these powerful perps are completely and indisputably exposed, whomever they may be?

Given that they had the resources to pull of a monumental false flag, do you really think they're going to "go quietly?"

Food for thought

yes, people here tend to think that everything is conspiracy from a conspiracy from a conspiracy .. wait

man, it would be too #ing easy to implement the NEW WORLD ORDER ...

they just need to say, yes, there are alien civilization, yes, there are no religion, we came from xxx or we were made by xxx

they could say that there are bad aliens, so everyone must fight together or whatever they want to say ...

this 911 double plan would be too retardaded to be the truth

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You forgot #3:

That the 9/11 truth movement continues to bring such questionable evidence to the table that the rest of the good people in government will have no choice but to initiate an independent investigation themselves, which will then expose those involved. The movement in its own right will not be the investigators, although the evidence they present will be the BASIS upon which the new investigation is formed.

And there is only one path, not two. And that is we're not quitting until a new, independent investigation satisfies the majority of us to the point of shutting up. There's no "if" about it. One path. One outcome.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Good post, that's the way it's been for ages man. No reason why this time should be any different.

Good post.

I don't know how to make my message any clearer... It's the main reason I come to ATS.

This is a game of Chess... and the truth movement better wake up to the fact they are the leading us into a New World Order... You can spit out the truth all you want, but it seems like there was reason why I can CLEARLY SEE that 9-11 was a LIE, after LIE, after LIE.... the reason is, because it was designed this way.

this is wht the TPTB wanted to begin with... A truth movement... the same powers that have Glenn Beck teling us to revolt. (They want us to revolt, because they want America to shut down).

How do you microchip the globe?... You unleash the truth on the public.

All you people rooting for disclosure... Becareful what you wish for.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So let me ask another question...

Is it possible that Nazi Germany was set up to fail... To make America the Big Dog?... and in return... when America fails... who picks up the pieces?

Answer:
The United Nations.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So let me ask another question...
Is it possible that Nazi Germany was set up to fail... To make America the Big Dog?... and in return... when America fails... who picks up the pieces?

A very interesting question which I believe has only been truly answered within something called the TERRA PAPERS.

As someone once commented and I have to agree, the terra papers may be perhaps one of the most important and profound record of this planets life, history and evolution.

Worth a read if you've asked that question

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The Destiny of the 9-11 Truth Movement has two paths.
#1.) Either it exposes that elements of the U.S. Governmnet played a roll in the events of that horrific day.

which has already been done.

or

#2.) The Truth Movement fails... No investigation, Nobody gets exposed, No movement happens. The Public just keeps on pretending that what we were told is the truth.

and it begins.....

www.youtube.com...

You think you've woken up to the truth?... The only truth you know is that you were lied to.

and thats all that really matters now, isn't it.

but still a nice quote of yours anyways.

top topics

join