It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carradine's Fourth Wife Recounts 'Roller Coaster' Marriage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Carradine's Fourth Wife Recounts 'Roller Coaster' Marriage

www.popeater.com

The news of David Carradine's death in a Bangkok hotel room has left his friends and family stunned. Included in the mourners is his fourth wife Marina Anderson, who finds herself back in the news with unearthed divorce papers that allege "deviant sexual behavior" from the late actor.

Those court document, published by the Smoking Gun, disturbingly allege that Carradine engaged in "potentially deadly" sex acts and incest during their four-year marriage, and that she suffered post-traumatic stre
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow if you read the whole article it makes him seem like a real perv. Aren't most actors?

What one man does in his bed room unless illegal should be kept private. Each to his own.

The media should report that he had died and that is all, I do however enjoy all the grimy details that the media leaks out. Any thing to sell a news paper or get some viewers.

www.popeater.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I just posted in another thread earlier today about how he was probably a sexual deviant engaged in all forms of sick sexual experience, and now here is the proof.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
I just posted in another thread earlier today about how he was probably a sexual deviant engaged in all forms of sick sexual experience, and now here is the proof.

It's easy to sling mud, especially in a divorce hearing. But, just because someone is accused of something does not make it fact. None of the accusations were ever proven.

It's like me saying that you are a perverted sexual deviant that cheats on his wife regularly while putting up appearances of being a person that lives by a strict moral code. I said it, so it must be true if you want to look at it that way.

I have tried many things that might be considered sexual deviancy (but not illegal) by some... but who has the right to say what is good or bad in the bedroom?

I think being stuck with one person for the rest of your life is sick and boring... who says I am wrong?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Well some could say that since he died in the middle of some deviant act, then that backs up his ex-wife's accusations that he commited violent sex acts and disgusting acts of incest. When you look at it as one big puzzle it becomes clear what kind of man Mr. Carridine actually was.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Your talking as though his death surroundings have been proven as fact. Last I checked it was still being investigated.

As typical, quick to judge by your group when it is something you do not agree with.

Those who look down upon acts of "deviancy" are usually well versed in the actions themselves. Nobody's closet is clean.. not even yours.

Worry about larger things in life other than what goes on in others bedrooms.

top topics

join