It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer Image Shows Anne Frank at 80

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Computer Image Shows Anne Frank at 80

news.aol.com

Anne Frank died in a during the Holocaust at age 15, but a new age progression image shows how she might look if she were alive today.

The image was created for the Anne Frank Trust UK to mark was would have been her 80th birthday on June 12, London's Telegraph reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Whats with all these new reports related to WWII? Is the news media preparing us for WWIII? Is there some special anniversary I missed? Any ideas?

Interesting photo though. Someone should do an age progression of her to show her age about every 5-10 years. I think it would be interesting to see. As an avid Photo-Shopper I take interest in this sort of thing.

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

yeah the D day landing was just a couple of days ago, hence all the coverage.

That pic is pretty cool, too bad she isn't alive to recant her story.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I hate to say it but you may have a good point. The Israeli government, of all people, debunked portions of her myth in the 1980s when a study they commissioned proved that Otto Frank wrote the diary using ballpoint pens.
Ballpoints pens were not invented until about a decade after the war.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Do you really think she would recant her belief that life can be wonderful despite your situation if you chose not to let the things around you get you down?

Heck if I wasn't confident that it can not rain forever, I think I would have checked out long ago. I could rattle off a list of things that I have done that have received little to no notice nor any great amount of outside appreciation. If it makes me happy, I continue doing it. When it no longer is entertaining to me, I move on.

Spend a day holding the door open for people or walk ahead of them to hold the door for them. You get some genuine thank you's sometimes and sometimes people act offended. But if you feel good about it, do it anyway. Yes, I have had the "I don't need a door opened for me." Sometimes I shrug and let the door close in front of them and other times I just say "okay".

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I can find references stating that he wrote on some loose leaf papers included in the diary, but nothing saying the diary was in it's entity was written in ball point.

top topics

join