It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a meteor bring down Air France 447?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Did a meteor bring down Air France 447?

blogs.discovermagazine.com

Could a meteor have brought down Air France 447? Today we are starting to see reports that there actually may have been a meteor:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Okay hear me out on this.

1. I read this yesterday and wanted to post it but figured someone would. I have checked and cannot find this anywhere on ATS.

2. If someone has already posted this please don't flip out on me I do not have enough time in the day to go over everything on this site.

3. My opinion: This will turn out to be exactly like flight 800 and have so many different theories. Please lets look at this from all angles and don't post on here that it was simply a lightning strike or electrical malfunction I want to talk about this theory specifically. Whatever caused this crash is not only mysterious but it is being kept under wraps. I'm not sure we'll ever know what happened but we have to question everything.

blogs.discovermagazine.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-6-2009 by gravitybender]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If it did that's one lucky hit.
Or do you mean maybe an air burst?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
(“Suddenly, we saw in the distance a strong and intense flash of white light, which followed a descending and vertical trajectory and which broke up in six seconds,” the captain wrote.)

This quote from the blog is suggesting something came down and maybe struck the plane. I am wondering too if this could have been another aircraft or even possibly spacecraft?

One of the problems I see with this tragedy is the conflicting reports and the fact it happened in another country. By the time any information gets around it's already turned into something it's not.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well that is a new one. you know what though ,for some reason, those
no.s souind pretty good. 15% came in to my head just on auto. so on
the outset, increased no. of meteors during a meteor shower and WoW.
Strong possibilaties eh. great thread got me thinkin. nice find and i learned
flag n a star!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
(“Suddenly, we saw in the distance a strong and intense flash of white light, which followed a descending and vertical trajectory and which broke up in six seconds,” the captain wrote.)

This quote from the blog is suggesting something came down and maybe struck the plane. I am wondering too if this could have been another aircraft or even possibly spacecraft?

One of the problems I see with this tragedy is the conflicting reports and the fact it happened in another country. By the time any information gets around it's already turned into something it's not.

How did the captain write anything, how could passengers say they saw anything. Last thing i remember everyone died. Now if it was a meteor i say they were just really unlucky, i mean the odds of a plane being hit in mid flight by a meteor must be pretty f'in high. i couldn't even begin to figure it out math is not one of my strongest subjects...

PEACE!!!

new topics

top topics

join