It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigi's brother exposes US ties with Jundullah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Rigi's brother exposes US ties with Jundullah

www.presstv.ir

Revelations by the brother of Jundullah leader Abdolmalek Rigi confirm reports that the US helped the armed separatist ring carry out terror activities in Iran.

In a recent interview conducted prior to his execution, Abdulhamid Rigi told Press TV that since 2005, his brother had repeatedly met with US agents in Islamabad and Karachi and communicated with them through a common link.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Bombastic evidence of the criminal nature of the US Empire. Everybody already knew how corrupted the US Regime is. But claiming to fight a "War on Terror" while in fact fighting "The War of Terror" unveils US Warmongers as what they really are : The world's terrorists-in-chief. I hope more detailled revelations about the inner workings of the CIA Terror Machine will be available soon.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Countdown to conservatives and "patriots" coming in this thread and screaming it's all lies and part of a liberal agenda.

I for one am convinced that this government and the CIA has hand in most of the terrorist operations on the globe.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
this article slipped everyone's radars, I think it's due for a refresh

(telegraph.co.uk)

British spies in Iraq to incite revolt

British and American agents are on the ground in Iraq fomenting revolt among opposition groups and potential traitors in Saddam Hussein's inner circle as part of a covert campaign to topple him, senior officials disclosed last night.

The admission, on the eve of a conference of Iraqi opposition figures in London, is powerful evidence of a renewed determination in Washington and London to overthrow the Iraqi dictator.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

They freely admitted it back in the day. I hope nobody finds this surprising.
Government's causing violence, death and destruction to get what they want has been going on for thousands of years.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
to be honest, the U.S. gov't has never hid the fact they have been trying for regime change in Iran since the revolution. I didn't realize it was such a supposed hush hush thing to the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Are we really surprised?

What do you expect from a government that imports 75% of the coc aine into their own country, kidnaps kids for experiments, tests on its own soldiers, plants false flags, and dumbs down the population via drugs in the water?

They will all go to hell in the near future. No one escapes death, and it doesn't matter even if they've the technology for anti-aging, their time will come one day.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Also, I guarantee you atleast ten people will come on this thread and say "presstv" is not to be trusted because it's Iranian propaganda.

It's a KNOWN FACT that the U.S. backs terror ALL over the world. The CIA is the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

Stop blaming the excuse on Iranian propaganda, and realize that your own country doesn't care about you at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Countdown to conservatives and "patriots" coming in this thread and screaming it's all lies and part of a liberal agenda.

I for one am convinced that this government and the CIA has hand in most of the terrorist operations on the globe.

Conservative patriot here. Sadly its not all lies and this really is a huge issue. What can I do? I can't even get my family to listen to me when I bring topics like this up.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You know what man? Star for you. I'm sorry to attack conservative. I actually genuinely agree with a lot of conservatives who exhibit common sense or the ability to think. The sentiment out there from a loud minority that any negative story or any negative act done by this country is some kind of "liberal scheme or agenda" or enemy propaganda is just unbelievable. A lot of it flies in the face of all reason and makes me question the future of humanity. I just didn't have any other name to call this strange psychosis prevalent in the screaming 10% so I chose two terms that most people would get what I was meaning.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Sad part is there is a very slim chance youll even hear about this on the popular media stations.

Edit: Im trying to sound optimistic, but it didnt come out that way did it. depressing

[edit on 6/9/2009 by Tentickles]

top topics

join