It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Level Execise 2009 (NLE 09)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

National Level Execise 2009 (NLE 09)

www.fema.gov

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Another 'terrorism ' exercise which includes all branches of law enforcement and military to prepare for a catastrophic crisis, such as terrorism to natural disasters. Only this time to include troops from Australia , Canada , Mexico, and the United Kingdom. I'm sure to train for 'martial law ' procedures.

www.fema.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-6-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well I don't know to be honest.
Sometimes we all tend to get together and do some training its happened many times.
But its the "Drills" you have to watch for.
For some strange reason proceeding these the real thing seems to take place

And everyone says, "Oh my its such a coincidence".
This isn't really a drill its just joint training.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

There is no point in funding organizations if they cannot be properly trained to do the job, and yes, we do need FEMA and the military, they provide a lot of domestic jobs if nothing else. After Katrina and a few other foul-ups it's about time they got their acts in gear. We complain about them on here but who do you think we will have if a disaster happens? I don't see the militias and bunker rats being of much help, most of them would be afraid they'd rescue a closet Commie, Obama supporter or worse, an actual "dark" person.....

top topics

join