It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Moscow on June, 8th 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Videorecording of occurrence, flight and disappearance of unusual object in Moscow on June, 8th, 2009 at 23:20 (Moscow time). A place of record area " Sokolinaya Gora " cities of Moscow.
youtube link just in case
.....I thought at first just a missle, but after it turned into to three or more seperate lights is when it made me wonder. so here it is
some screen shots i took...

and
let the burning begin

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nice finding.

Unfortunately, at that distance it can be anything, from a helicopter to an advertising balloon.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The object is slowly ascending, then it either dissipates or disappears from visual. I would try first to discount the flares explanation, but then again 3 flares stuck to each other like that? Ive never seen that kind of flare before if it even exists. Helium balloons? Nah, dont think so.

[edit on 8/6/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks like a plane. You can see its landing lights illuminate the haze in front of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'd have to say an airplane.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
The object is slowly ascending, then it either dissipates or disappears from visual. I would try first to discount the flares explanation, but then again 3 flares stuck to each other like that? Ive never seen that kind of flare before if it even exists. Helium balloons? Nah, dont think so.

I say it looks like a plane flying up into some clouds.

Just a guess though.

P.S.

I'm a firm believer in ETs.
But I dont think they fly planes into clouds like what is shown in the above video.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ya this is just another UFO sighting. I mean come on I am so far past the point of being surprised by this anymore. I am a former sceptic. But when you take into account just the sheer magnitude of sightings this day in age it really in my opinion makes those who dont believe in ETs look like the foolish ones.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Good find
These UFOs ,seem to morph into multiple objects.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It does appear to ascend like a normal man-made aircraft. And the glowing light turns into three lights that to me look like landing lights.

As a general rule, for arrivals landing lights are turned on when the landing gear is lowered. For departures, they're turned on at the moment of takeoff clearance, then turned off again at 10,000 feet.
Judging form the video the cloud ceiling appear's to be quite low but I can't tell for sure.
To me it looks like a airliner taking off and ascending through the clouds.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh I agree, I would definitely be far more impressed if we could get a closer look at the object and see it do some spectacular high speed zigzagging and maneuvering, but this is not the case with this video.

Firm believer in ETs I am, but nothing in this video helps my cause

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
very interesting video.
its behavior is nothing out of the ordinary, but the light configuration is. if it wasnt cloudy at the time of filming i would say this is almost certainly a UFO. I'm a *little* skeptical because of the could cover maybe being the reason for this - but notice no red / green trim lights.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I haven't seen a plane with lights that bright.
It looks like rocket engines but it has no trails.
Its even to bright for afterburners.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

thanks for stoppin by
at first i thought plane or missle but it completely disapeared you would think it would dim slowly out of sight behind the clouds and you would be able to see it "behind the clouds at night" atleast for a bit ?? and a rocket would not have three stages lit or falling at the same time......who knows anybodys guess....I am going with plane or flying saucer as the most obvious answer is usualy the right one...cheers
thats if i had to guess!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by paradiselost333] no figured it out ...See post below!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
teslaandlyne (26 seconds ago)

Snake eyes.
No.
Electrostatic accumulation emanating from the rear landing covers.
Tesla one wire/wireless ac power one way flow is entering the ship
and going out those hot spots.

new topics

top topics

join