It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will be the world's attitude in the future.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I believe in the future if it is not yet occurring now; we will see this kind of attitude and support in the world because people will be lead astray and it will be proof that it is leading to a prophetic climax.

1: The West will increase hatred of Jews and Israel as a right to exist.
2: People will want nothing to do with Christ and his teaching and even banning his name in public places.
3: Christmas will no longer serve as a reminder for Christ but for the economy.
4: Pro Arab support in the West increases while they agree to slander off Christianity.
5: Majority will agree to submit themselves to ID data banks for safety.
6: People will support the Middle East right to have nuclear arms.
7: Many will say it's the right thing to have Israel taken out of its place.
8: Christians will be seen as the enemy.
9: Many will embrace UFO Alien possible contact via signs.
10: Any mention of above will be banned from pointing it out on the internet and public places of discussion.

I do not want to see this but I believe the world's opinions will slowly follow this path as more people are being led astray into this direction. It will get worse no doubt in ways we do not understand yet but will form a satanic alliance of haters and sympathisers alike.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

christians are not the enemy...just deluded.
though at some point it would be logical to assume that the bigotry they fire at other people will be turned on them...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I agree with your post but would like to add, this DOES NOT have to happen.

We, as humans, control our destiny and if we would not like any of this to happen it simply will not.

1: The West will NOT increase hatred of Jews and Israel as a right to exist if we do not let it happen.
2: People will want nothing to do with Christ and his teaching and even banning his name in public places unless we decide to let that happen.
3: Christmas WILL serve as a reminder for Christ but for the economy.
4: Pro Arab support in the West increases while they agree to slander off Christianity, but we can support the Arabs and Christianity if we choose too.
5: Majority will NOT agree to submit themselves to ID data banks for safety becuase it only gives up our freedoms.
6: People will support the Middle East right to have nuclear arms as well they should have the right, it doesn't mean they have to use nuclear power for weapons as we in the US have.
7: Many will say it's the right thing to have Israel taken out of its place, but we could also put Israel in it's place.
9: Many will embrace UFO Alien possible contact via signs although I beg us not too as it will only be giving our freewill to the next "higher ups" instead of taking our freewill into our own hands.
10: Any mention of above will be banned from pointing it out on the internet and public places of discussion unless society keeps pushing the alternative media.

What many fail to realize is how much power one person truly has. One person could change the mind of one person who could in turn change the mind of many others and so on and so on.

We as a society TRULY TRULY TRULY choose our own destiny.

If we always find the positive in the negatives, and I promise there will always be negatives, in THE END we will see positive things transpire.

I ask all who do NOT want to see bad things happen to NOT ACCEPT the bad.

We as a society change the planet, not some elected officials, not some religious leaders, and not even those pesky extra terrestrials.

Society as a whole changes the future.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I believe in the future if it is not yet occurring now; we will see this kind of attitude and support in the world because people will be lead astray and it will be proof that it is leading to a prophetic climax.

2: People will want nothing to do with Christ and his teaching and even banning his name in public places.
4: Pro Arab support in the West increases while they agree to slander off Christianity.

I do not want to see this but I believe the world's opinions will slowly follow this path as more people are being led astray into this direction. It will get worse no doubt in ways we do not understand yet but will form a satanic alliance of haters and sympathisers alike.

Well - I must be in the alliance of satanic haters and sympathizers!! The only things I don't really agree with from your list are point 5 and 10 (excised below).

10: Any mention of above will be banned from pointing it out on the internet and public places of discussion.

While I don't overly hate Christians more than I hate Muslims, politicians lawyers, murderers or Jews - if the above list were truly to become a global trend I would consider it a move to a more enlightened civilization.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I believe there will be a time where all these attitudes will be acceptable, either through some changing trends or some rising fascist movement where the majority will be deluded into accepting such views. This will come at a time once the chess board of Christian faith is cleared in the mainstream and becomes more underground with typical views them being deluded. But once the supernatural starts taking shape we will people will be swaying against God and religion and may take up the opposite beliefs. For it to take shape I guess normal people will be smart enough to know right from wrong, satanic or not. This is why it is inevitable that a system of anti God will be used and that can come from Islam being total opposite of Christianity or some corrupt form of Catholicism or a mixture that ultimately want some form of eradication of Israel and Christianity and before that can happen the chess pieces from society must be displaced, the pawns taken away before the knights and the king gets replaced.

This is occurring little by little and although people may not see it or believe it, the process has been going on for some time till the world unites under some satanic anti-God force in which many will support regardless. Maybe the neutrals don't have a say and will have to choose a side, submission or death situation, many won't have to as their minds will be made up already.

The 10 points I made above in an observation of trends and attitudes that will increase, it will be a dividing factor in the world for maybe all humanity.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Well, perhaps if Christians stopped acting like dicks so often, and if the Israelis would follow said Christians' example...?

It amuses the hell out of me that so many people think that when people call them on their BS and foul actions, they're being "oppressed" or "Attacked".

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I agree that many will make mistakes along the way that will set themselves up to their own undoing and that too is a sign of infiltration from within the Churches and the attitudes that Israel seem to have with refusing Christ like the way the Bible tells them they did likewise 2000 years ago in the same light.

It will happen this way, maybe it has to happen, it's like a movie like the Titanic, you know the ending but you don't know the plot in between it that leads it with certain characters. Israel needs to Biblically accept Christ's example and be delivered out of their situation, they are stuck in the middle, if they stray too far off course God will leave it open to their enemies to set them back on course. Once they get the message and start believing it will be very hard for them to lose even if they get threatened with nukes, God will simply not allow it, and something will stop that situation out of all probabilities.

But the situation remains where Israel will be hated along with the majority of the world's view and with that the supports are it America and other Christian's for their right to worship there will be seen and treated as the enemy.

Spiritually man will be at war with God I feel and there will be a dividing line that crosses all the nations because of Israel and I feel this attitude will get worse. If there is a delay to it then so is it, but the seeds of hate have been sown people will make up their minds again once the time is near.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't think baiting of this nature is above politics so perhaps this thread can be moved somewhere more proper? Perhaps the OP should take into account the fact that not everyone partakes in one of the thousands of christian sects? That not everything that happens in the world is somehow related to christianity? That christians can't even agree about what satan is or represents?

But i suspect that if he could do any of those things he would not be creating this sort of thread.

Oh well.

Stellar

[edit on 9-6-2009 by StellarX]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Okay but lets go back to the social issues at hand, we have seen this dividing line take shape in the streets of cities in form of protests, it's not something that can be avoided, I think it is more likely that neutrals will become more anti-israel and than anti Iran for example. If it is not in society it's on the internet forum sites, I think socially it will become an increasing issue and what I am trying to say regardless of prophecy that the attitudes will more than likely fall into this mode of thought as i mentioned before.

For some it's the invitable it just the way it will shape out, for some it's the signs they all been dreading, it might end up like WW2 but with a more cunning infiltrated twist to it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
OK I shall take a crack of all of this .

Originally posted by The time lord

Huh ?
Other then a few fruit loops such as Holocaust Deniers I don't foresee this happening .

Well I can fully understand why someone wouldn't want a bar to do with organised religion . Maybe another Kiwi member can to point other wise but there is nothing to indicate that Bible bashes will be banned from public places .

Those who wish to observe Christmas religious roots are free to do so . Myself if I could get away with it I wouldn't celebrate Christmas .

The drift away churches to spirituality doesnt equate to a rise in a support for one specific people of tribal origin in the Middle East .

Such a possibility is very real .

Considering the politics of Israel having Nuclear Weapons and Iran's Nuclear program that is to big a blanket statement to comment .

Just who are the many ?

Christians only become problem when they don't support the separation of the Church and the State . Such laughable ideas as ID does not belong in schools .

WTF why would this be the case ?

I'm not a legal expert but I suspect that such a measure could fall afoul of New Zealand weak Civil Rights Bill or anti discrimination laws .

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It works both ways. I am discriminated in my country for not going to church and not supporting its decisions. I won't cry over people leaving organized religion. I somehow think it cannot be worse than it is now.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Are the above points I made an indicator of things to come? I may sound pessemistic and negative about it, but it has happened before in history and many countries are still in the state of society and rules that forbid Christianity and a majority being anti-Jewish. This seems that it may spread to the English speaking countries, we learned from WW2 and history but it seems to repeat itself anyway so it seems it may just be another sad fact that what was repaired will crumble again. The difference is globalisation, the tide may change to this way of thinking.

If conspiracy theorist are correct then Religion, especially Christianity will be almost criminal to stand up for. One rule for minority religions who get what they want without any complaints and if they complain them selves its enough and another double standard rule to curb the reminder of Christendom.

We will find attitudes changing world wide here in the West and already established in the East.

Governments will impose ban on anything Christianity in public.
They will tollerate minority religions and favour them.
Christianity can be mocked without defence.
Minority religions can not be argued with in the same light.
Anti-God science will take shape, genetics etc.
People will be persecuted for arguing against minority religious groups.
Jews will be in fear by growing numbers of cults and Islamic fanatics.
People will be left to feel ashamed of what they believe from a young age.

These things I feel will be a growing trend and for some its already the case in the world and it may get even worse, not better it seems.

Although I am looking to a very far future according to prophecy, the seeds could be set for a the last generation.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Written in 2005 has anything changed?

- It seems the opposite in some cases with Iran and its nuclear and arms ambitions, America and Europe are defending Israel.
- Christians are the enemy across Africa, Nigeria and Egypt with its bombings, maybe other places too.
- Then Banki Moon wanting Palestine statehood as part of the UN.
- The Christian divide is even higher I feel on ATS.

Maybe a few others just can't think right now.

edit on 24-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ahhh yeah maybe back in 2005 I would have subscribed to this type of thinking.. What's really concerning me is the Christians who are now booing the golden rule and hoping for war and death instead. It makes me wonder how many Christians are actually very mislead by MSM rhetoric, and ignoring the teachings straight from the mouth of Christ himself. Sad.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I believe a time will come when the nations will get dragged into wiping out Zion before God's return there and in the meantime it will start with society then the regions close to Israel and then the world socially and internationally and God will set an example of man's stubborness in future years in who is the Lord.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
christians are not the enemy.

top topics

join