It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New British atrocities on POWS ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This makes the Americans seem like childs play... more on the site, its really sick...

www.mirror.co.uk...=14199634%26method=full%26siteid=50143%26headline=shame-of-abuse-by-brit-troops-name_page.html

Soldier A said:

As we took him back he was getting a beating. He was hit with batons on the knees, fingers, toes, elbows, and head.

You normally try to leave off the face until you're in camp. If you pull up with black eyes and bleeding faces you could be in s**t.

"So it's body shots - scaring him, saying 'We're going to kill you'. A lot of them cry and p*** themselves.

Because it was so hot we put him in the back of a four- tonner truck which has a canopy over it. That's where the photos were taken. Lads were taking turns giving him a right going over, smashing him in the face with weapons and stamping on him. We had him for about eight hours.

You could see blood coming out early from the first 'digs'. He was p****d on and there was spew.

"We took his mask off to give him some water and let him have a rest for 10 minutes. He could only speak a few words, pleading 'No, mister' . No, mister'.

I did less than the others. But I joined in. Me and my mate calmed down. Then two lads come on and it starts again.

"He was missing teeth. All his mouth was bleeding and his nose was all over the place. He couldn't talk, his jaw was out. He's had a good few hours of a kicking. He was on his way to being killed. There's only so much you can take.

After the officer allegedly told the attackers to get rid of the suspect he was driven off.

Soldier A said: "The lads said they took him back to the dock and threw him off the back of a moving vehicle. They'd have freed his hands, but he'd still be hooded. He'd done nothing, really. I felt sorry for him. I'm not emotional about it, but I knew it was wrong."

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There are a number of cases(5 different ones) being investigated.

This one,with the photos,is starting to look like a fake though.

news.bbc.co.uk...

But I'm not making excuses.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In defense and support of what you have just mentioned John bull 1, the authenticity of the first set of British pictures, presented and released by TheMirror, has been an ongoing discussion within this thread, as noted by an earlier observation (made yesterday morning EST) that I had made:
Are the pics of Iraqi prisoner torture super imposed???

seekerof

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
They say they avoided the face and it was all body shots.

How did he lose teeth and get a broken jaw?

The story contradicts itself.

Couple that with the analysis of the photos and it really comes apart.

top topics

join