It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frantic caller...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here is a link to the phone call.

It was a caller to C2C with art bell (97-98) time frame.
youtube
****Please note, this post is about getting the transcript of the call that we did not hear, NOT weither the phone call or return call were hoax's****************

we could hear about 20-30 seconds of the phone call was aired then the satellite link failed.

From what I understand, the call continued for something like 5 minuets.

Has anyone ever listened to the rest of the call, the part that went on after the sat. link failed.

Art used words to the effect that what he said off air was even more wild than what he said on air.

I understand that someone claimed to have called as a fake/joke.

That a side, has anyone ever listened to the rest???

Anyone with that info I would love to hear or read it...hint-hint.

Note: I honestly am not sure if I believe this or not, I am in NO WAY claiming it is true, I am only claiming it IS interesting and I would really like to hear the rest of the phone call.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by mrmonsoon]

Here is a link to the supposed confession of the call being a lie.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In my personal opinion it does not sound genuine at all.
Just listen to his voice, the tone and his language pattern.
It just doesn't sound honest, and real to me.

And this is the same guy calling back.

Opps didn't realize that the link had been posted to the "confession"
anyway it'd be interesting to see his other calls.

Ok now that I gave this more thought what I think this possibly could be is that this guy called in doing a prank typical old school troll, then when he later herd his was cut off it freaked him out because that means that possibly what he is saying is some how true and that someone somewhere didn't want anyone to hear what he had to say because possibly it sounded so real to those people they didn't know for sure if this guy was the real deal or not, so when the guy came across this happening he felt that he needed to let people know it was fake(to possibly save his own ---).

Some people have said he is under mind control and this is why he called back and said it was him, but if this was the case surely they wouldn't have let him say anything about being suspicious about the call being cut out and lost, and his false words somehow maybe being true.

Also, I wonder if there are any "code" words that are used on satellite radio, like you know how if you say certain phones they can record the conversation well maybe possibly he said one of those "sensitive" words that they will trigger an interference for a certain time period after being said.
Just letting my mind run with it, probably a really dumb idea on my part.
Interesting if nothing else, wonder what the guy is up to today.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by pop_science]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

You are entitled to your opinion.

Note: I have a link to that call also

But fake or not, who has a tape or just the words of the call after it went off the air.

Wonder if art could be asked for it?
Wonder if he would provide a audio recording or at least a transcript of the "FULL" call.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I'm not saying it isn't strange, or that something fishy isn't going on after I thought about it a little bit more I edited my post.

I still stand by my opinion that he faked it, but think the interference wasn't fake and was triggered by his words/phrases he used.

Like he possibly used a code word or something, C2C has said many of times that the government tunes in every night and I believe it.

I think this guy got really scared after he herd or was told what happened.

I don't think Art Bell has talked about it since.

It would be interesting if there was some kind of way to test it, like say exactly the same thing he did and see if there is any interference.

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This call has been talked about many a time here on ATS, but i have never heard anything after the satelite link cut.

Would be interested to hear anything else on this. I personally do not beleive the hoax story, then again it's hard to know if any of this is the truth.

Could be just a damn good actor.

Like i say though, this has had many pages dedicated to it here in the past.

Good story though.

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For some reason, that call scares the holy living crap out me.....

seriously...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A simple search would have brought back a few threads already discussing this...

This is one of the better ones....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi,

This has been shown to be a hoax. If you search on Art Bell there is another recording where the caller rings back and admits it was a hoax. He even takes on the same excited tones to prove this.

Sorry but this is so old....

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Wave, if you look, you will find links to the call as well as the supposed call back.

In either case, Arty Bell commented something like did hear that one, only 15-20 seconds.... "you really missed a call"!!!!!

This makes me think a lot more was said, i would like to know what, truth or fiction, else was said.

It would be kinda funny if it was a hoax, but he got it just right......

PLEASE everyone, the point is not truth or false, it is "what was said in the rest of the call".

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Enough said.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is a known hoaxed call.
In fact its not the only one 'Ole Art fell prey too.
However had you scrolled down a bit in YouTube you would have came across this link with the person calling back years later admitting to his prank.
I font know how to post embeds here but here is the link.
Take a listen, Art goes from puzzled, to slightly angered to amused.

www.youtube.com...

I've noticed that people have uploaded this guy's original call here on Youtube, but I couldn't find any uploads of the call he makes later, so I decided to upload it myself.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
For some reason, that call scares the holy living crap out me.....

seriously...

At the time I heard this call the first time I really didn't have much info regarding the UFO phenomenon, and I basically rated everything I heard related to it below 1% in terms of plausibility.

Regardless - this call scared the # out of me - even if I didn't believe what I was hearing ABOUT - it just scared the crap out of me.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I understand.

Just listening to it puts a sense of fear and worry into you.

I would still like to know what was said while the transmitter was down.

new topics

top topics

join