It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grid Harmonics & Levitation in Tibet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Henry Kjelson, "The Lost Techniques"
from German Magazine Article, Author Unknown

We know from the priests of the far east that they were able to lift heavy boulders up high mountains with the help of groups of various sounds. The knowledge of the various vibrations in the audio range demonstrates to a scientist of physics that a vibrating and condensed sound field can nullify the power of gravitation. Swedish engineer Olaf Alexanderson wrote about this phenomenon in the publication, Implosion No. 13. The following report is based on observations which were made only 20 years ago in Tibet. I have this report from civil engineer and flight manager, Henry Kjelson, a friend of mine. He later on included this report in his book The Lost Techniques.

This is his report: A Swedish doctor, Dr Jarl, a friend of Kjelsons, studied at Oxford. During those times he became friends with a young Tibetan student. A couple of years later, it was 1939, Dr Jarl made a journey to Egypt for the English Scientific Society. There he was seen by a messenger of his Tibetan friend, and urgently requested to come to Tibet to treat a high Lama. After Dr Jarl got the leave he followed the messenger and arrived after a long journey by plane and Yak caravans, at the monastery, where the old Lama and his friend who was now holding a high position were now living.

More : Link

See the whole web site: Link

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That reminds me of the pyramids and coral castle.

I'm not sure how valid the claims are, but it does sound (excuse the punn) very interesting. Resonance is known to have some very strange effects... buildings and bridges collapsing, the ear prevents echoes, glass/crystal shattering, etc. Why not lift a stone with it? I'm more interested in how you hook up a primative device to a stone in order to move it.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Good job UP, you've done it again!

It's been documented that Tibetan monks have possessed occult powers and advanced esoteric knowledge. Remember "Raiders of the Lost Ark"? Well, part of that was based on fact: In the 1930's Hitler assigned SS people to Tibet to look for and confiscate occult objects of supernatural power. Hitler had several Tibetan monks kidnapped and brought back to Germany to perform occult rituals because as an avid Occultist, Hitler wanted a supernatural edge. I have a book entitled, "Nazi's and the Occult" that gives quite a bit of information, and there have been a few documentaries on the subject. The SS was based on Occult practices and Himler was also obsessed with the Occult.

The theory of levitating and moving large boulders by many ancient civilizations is also well documented.

I'm fascinated by lost civilizations, knowledge and technology, and never tire of reading anything available on that.

Cheers,
Deep

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Protector
Why not lift a stone with it? I'm more interested in how you hook up a primative device to a stone in order to move it.

Yes,I'm looking for it too.But I'm still looking and I didn't find anything yet.

Originally posted by deepwaters

I'm fascinated by lost civilizations, knowledge and technology, and never tire of reading anything available on that.

Hey, we are sharing the same fascination on these thing. But the thibetans monks are hidding many thing from us. I think that they fear from what we will do if we found what they are keeping out from our eyes.

But when we see what the nazis did, we can understand the monks.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Theres a book called Gods of Eden by Andrew Collins that goes into these areas, ie the tibetans secret knowledge, the use of harmonics in construction etc.

www.andrewcollins.net...

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Cassini, the book on the Giza Power Plant might have some info on resonances, as it claims. I still don't know if this guy knows what the heck he is talking about. I don't think Atlantis was anywhere near the United States. I think it was probably destroyed by an earthquake and tsunami and volcanic eruption all at the same time (main cause was the volcano). Think about it... a volcano went off in Mediterranean Sea around the time Atlantis was supposedly destroyed. They know it wiped out some islands and their civilizations that were near the area of it. That is probably where Atlantis once stood. I doubt a comit destroyed Atlantis off the coast of Cuba.

As far as lifting stones goes, there is one account of a picture of the man who made Coral Castle using a tripod on top of a stone. No one knew what it was for and it was never found after his death. Some believe the tripods were set on top, or into the stones, in order to channel vibrations in alignment with the planets (or something of that sort). I believe the man even claimed that he "discovered the secrets of the ancient egyptians."

Go figure.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i had a conversation with a guy once about this. he said he had read somewhere that someone had found out a way to take the vibration of sound to move large objects. i believe it was something to the effect of a trumpet like object. where the sound waves got more powerful. the resonance would create an anti-gravity area which could be manipulated by the position of the trumpet. this is all i could remember from the conversation. but doesnt the bible say something about the walls of jericho falling to the sounds of trumpets? i think it would also help build pyramids? just my opinion i really havent found anything to back it up yet.
-jesse

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Please take a look at this video of an ancient monastery in Tibet and ask yourself how it may have been constructed upon such a high pinnacle. Without levitation as described it would seem virtually impossible to achieve this.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
very interesting, though I couldn find any more evedence of this Dr. Jarl..
anyone?

top topics

join