It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote on jose escamillas Moon Rising and make it free!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
if he gets enough votes the whole thing will be free
.......vote here!! thats a big number of votes to get but who knows, think he could have made it a more atainable, worth a shot though
here is the youtube link just in case .

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Yeah, I hope everyone votes. I wanted to use the pay-per-view option on his site to watch the movie but I use a Mac and that option is for Windows only. So. I'm really looking forward to the movie hitting youtube. Get voting ATS!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
is this the guy who made money from filming insects out of focus? if it is then i think ill Pass.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
please see the link below for the explanation of the closure and move to the new forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
imho these are just craters.. just look at the light direction. its absurd to think people buy into this guys BS..

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
is this the guy who made money from filming insects out of focus? if it is then i think ill Pass.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by MR BOB]

RODS are real! This is a message to all of you from the Rodman himself through me. Egg on everyone's faces when the truth is released! Tiger Woods filmed at 5000 fps 24 p HD video (eliminates insects totally), and a Rod flies through the scene! Everyone here at ATS that has ever accused Mr. Escamilla of being a fraud, liar, hoaxer, etc., will have to apologize with a huge load of a mess of "egg on their face" once this comes out. This is a fact! By the way Stephen, you need to clarify that the thread above is about John Lenard Walson and NOT Jose Escamilla right? Jimmy2theR

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
please see the link below for the explanation of the closure and move to the new forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll do this for you. The hoaxer is John Lenard Walson. Jimmy2theR

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy2theR

Who is Lenard Walson? In the OP, it has a link where a person can leave confidential information about themselves, and "vote" with the inference that enough votes will result in Moon Rising being free to view.

From that site, at the top of the page:

Welcome to the Official TBLN Films web site. Our Mission is to bring you films that deliver what you need to know about in the world of UFOs and other mysteries. We make this happen and I will make ALL my current and future films available for FREE! - Jose Escamilla

It would seem like Mr. Escamilla has a strong hand in that site. Just curious Jimmy2the[rescue?]. I'm not racking on you here, I just didn't see Mr. Walson mentioned anywhere...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
im still waiting to see this movie before I pass any judgement on the content....

From the looks of the trailers it seems that could be some very intersting video footage in there worth checking out and looking into

Has anyone seen the entire movie yet and can comment on the footage ???

I know that since I have seen the trailer for the movie I have found myself going outside more on clear night with the telescope and checking it out for myself....

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy2theR

yea it was explained to me why it was moved and i agree ......I still want to see it before i judge the film though
cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Watch the movie right here >> www.niburu.nl...

new topics

top topics

join