It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say if I told you there was aliens on the dark side of the moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would say that because it can't easily be observed it would be a good place to base our speculations and fantasies. Wherever there is a mystery we will be compelled to dress it with whatever thoughts we find fashionable. Some of us might be compelled to use reason, logic and extrapolation others might work with creativity, imagination and dreams to fill the voids that limited knowledge leaves in our consciousness. Either path is acceptable we all have our own way.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

You are very thoughtful. That is a brilliant tactic that they use over and over on the general public. Some of us have been blessed with greater insight and so we can see through the illusions of those who try to decieve us. You see many examples of people hiding things in plain sight, maybe surrounded by sarcasm, to make it appear foolish to the weak minded. That is why I decided to sign up for this site, so I could be surrounded with good people like you that have taken the blinders off. I will no longer be a horse guided by the whip.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would say that you are attempting to somehow get some stars and flags the easy way hoping that the religion of alien visitation will jump on and do the usual discussion of how people that don't blindly believe in grainy pictures/videos and hearsay are idiots. You people are promising weekly now for the past 5 years that "disclosure" is within a month or whatever. Disclosure never comes. there's nothing to disclose. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Whats true? One can figure this out with the constant ruining of the true history of man. There are two sides, one trying hard to get the truth back together, and the ones trying even harder to hide and corrupt the truth.

And tptb have all the resources, they have made sure of that from the very start.
that you can see even today..

I respect the fact that you are trying to be all mysterious and wise, but that really didn't answer my question... How do you know all this, can you at least explain it to be convincing, and can you quit talking in riddles and just explain like you are talking to a normal person from modern day earth?

Again, with all do respect...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I would say come down , Im ready , and I'd love to meet them....
Maybe they could 'cleanup' some of the mess our 'chosen?' leaders are creating...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

If I told you there were aliens on the dark side of the moon, how would you react?

How would I react?

I'd kindly ask you, and others, to stop using the phrase "Dark side of the Moon" unless you were referring to the Pink Floyd album of that name.

As to ET bases? Certainly possible...but why would they have to be on the FarSide??

Consider that for most of Human history we could only observe the Moon with unaided eyes. SO, any ET presence there would be completely unseen, as long as it remained smaller than some of the larger visible craters!!!

Even after the invention of telescopes, we still don't have the resolution necessary to see the Apollo stuff. Of course, if you want to suppose large-scale mining operations, or some such, then of course to hide from our modern telescopes they'd have to be away from prying eyes. BUT, they could be anywhere on the opposite hemisphere, depending on what they need to mine, or whatever their reasons are. Certainly, though, doesn't it make sense that if they are monitoring the Earth, they'd want some line-of-sight?? Perhaps, from one of the Lunar poles???

In fact, that makes more sense anyway. Fewer wild temperature swings....no two-week Sunlight/Night cycles to contend with. Or, maybe their technology is so advanced it wouldn't matter?

I'm open to the possibilities. Sure would like to see some evidence, though.

edit: format

[edit on 6/8/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

You are very thoughtful. That is a brilliant tactic that they use over and over on the general public. Some of us have been blessed with greater insight and so we can see through the illusions of those who try to decieve us. You see many examples of people hiding things in plain sight, maybe surrounded by sarcasm, to make it appear foolish to the weak minded. That is why I decided to sign up for this site, so I could be surrounded with good people like you that have taken the blinders off. I will no longer be a horse guided by the whip.

It does make it extremely easy to hide true slip ups when you allow things to be right in front of it... Think about it... We see SOO many videos and pictures of aliens and UFO's.... but so many are proven fake that when a REAL one get shuffled in the mix that we dismiss it as well.... GENIUS!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I see how they do it. They hide it right in front of us, but have all kinds of people that appear crazy talking about UFO's and then when we see a real one we just dismiss it, because we don't want to appear crazy too. It is jus like how they commited the acts of 911 right before our very eyes.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I believe it. Look for the vid on the music behind the dark side of the moon.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I see how they do it. They hide it right in front of us, but have all kinds of people that appear crazy talking about UFO's and then when we see a real one we just dismiss it, because we don't want to appear crazy too. It is jus like how they commited the acts of 911 right before our very eyes.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

That very true, however, the 911 deal may not be a good example. That is not something that happens on a daily basis or is talked about constantly, then finally happens for real and we don't believe it. I was full active duty in the army when that happened, and people definatly didn't dismiss it. lol... but I think you have the idea that I mean. If you get as involved as I have you just have to make your own conclusion for yourself based on what you learn and see. The more digging you do, the more of an educated and passionate decision you will develop and then you bring your passion here and tell people here what your findings are and a different way to view the same thing they are reviewing...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by debz325

wow Im suprized this thread took off, anywho im not glad they are keeping this secret from us, if it it true, we could benefit greatly from interacting with another species.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I wouldn't call you crazy. I would ask you to prove it. When you are not able to then I would call you crazy.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would refer you to the following:

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time. - Bertrand Russell

I think they use Russel's teapot as transportation to explore the universe, plundering civilizations skeptical of their existence. And now I'm off. "To confer, converse, and otherwise hob-nob with my brother wizards." - Wizard of Oz

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Enlil and Ninlil sitting on th moon...
Allah and Allat sitting on the moon...
En Lil The God
Al Lah The God
Nin Lil gods wife
Al Lat gods wife

Tower of Babel, was the Moon closer back then ??? Gods spaceShip hovering in the sky? Why did they think they could climb up to God ! ????

Ok, Im out of words !!!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I would say absolutely proposturous to suggest such a thing and it just goes to shows how clearly ignorant you are to believe that other life exists other than ourselves in a vast vast galaxy.

Aliens on the moon whatever next

[edit on 9-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
You can see the far side of the moon in Nasa World Wind. Just don't expect enough resolution to see roads and buildings when you zoom in or you might be disappointed.

worldwind.arc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

At this point in time, the only thing we can prove lives on the far side of the moon is human imagination. That's not a bad thing... but honestly anything beyond that is purely speculative.

IRM

reply to post by BlueShaman

OMG BlueShaman!!!

That image is PROOF that the Moon is really an unnatural satellite or should I say "Deathstar"... I mean... look at the tears in the metal! Must have been through some battles!!!

I guess now you're gonna tell me they are just gaps in the visual data, stitching errors and the like! It's a conspiracy I tell ya!!!

IRM

[edit on 9/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

no, they're not...they're on the moon titan

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I would react by saying,
"Cool, what to do they look like?"

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I would say why do they not sit on the sunny side of the moon and get a tan?

How can they be smarter than us if they haven't even realised that the other side is bright!

Dumb Aliens

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join