It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Aid Signals Deal With 'Devil' as Bankers Get New Rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Obama Aid Signals Deal With 'Devil' as Bankers Get New Rules

www.bloomberg.com

June 8 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama, in less than five months in office, kicked out the head of General Motors Corp., scored a majority stake in Chrysler LLC for the United Auto Workers and stiffened U.S. fuel-mileage standards.

If pushing GM into the largest bankruptcy of a U.S. manufacturer in history wasn’t enough for a first year in office, the 47-year-old president also aims to cut greenhouse- gas emissions and increase health-care spending by $634 billion. His administration is proposing rules for the $592 trillion over-the-counter derivatives market and standards aligning
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Deal with the Devil seems quite accurate

Many may be optimistic with the printing of a new Trillions. This will take us right down the snake hole. History shows up that Obama is not Franklin D Roosevelt and his plan has several different factors involved. The US simply cannot sustain itself. Why isn’t anyone stopping this? What Obama asks for he WILL get! We must look at the fascist consequences such actions will bring. Our children and Grand children’s future is at stake. This is not to help our economy prosper; rather will cause it to Falter!

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

His administration is proposing rules for the $592 trillion over-the-counter derivatives market and standards aligning bank executives’ pay with long-term performance.

This is from the article cited in OP. Can anybody explain to me what these new rules are? I don't mean standards for pay but the new rules about derivatives?

As long as these derivatives, often toxic, are embedded in this system, the rise of the stock market is fake. the market is full of swiss cheese holes that can collapse it at any time. I don't understand why obama and dems insist that we the problem is health care and carbon emissions when we have a toxic situation that needs to be dealt with.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What load of candyland boardgame crap this is...if they were serious at all, they would have started already weaning off of fossil fuels..they arnt going to let it happen, especially since thiers lobbyists! Ever see who killed the electric car? It shows george bush junior talking with some guy, abuot how the hydrogen car was the way of the future, how it makes sense balh balh..that was 8+years ago, near a decade! Some guy on that documentary, was talking how he built an electric car, got 3,400 miles before needing to be re charged..talked to governemnt about it with the blueprints, and they werent interested. Its just a dream and dead idea so they can keep ripping us all off at the pump. Ethanol was not the answer..jsut an excuse to casue infaltion on food, breaking the middle class down. Ethanol is connected to milk, for the record. Thats why milk has spiked in prce over the past 7 years.
A potential anwer was right in their face, an electric car that was 98% pollution free! OF course, car stores, dealerships, mechanics would be put out of work, unless retrained. The car was only something like $5,000! Not much of a money maker, no..but a green car? absolutly! it ran on a battery and a microchip. Its exhaust waste, was water basically.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Maybe soon the electric cars will cost 5000 SDR's This is insane. I'm curious what this new currency will look like?

Maybe they are just invisible credits.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

I think it is meant that Obama is Nationalizing all the banks and taking over Wall street.

Have you noticed today that the "Big" banks want to pay back TARP funds. They know the new global currency is close. They do not have enough money. It's a smoke screen.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The $592 trillion will possibly be to nationalize the banks and get them ready for the IMF's new currency. It will also somehow relate to Wall Street and Hedge funds.

There is a slight possibility it's a cover-up and will be used for WW3.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

the problem is those actual derivatives. i'm no money person, but from what i understand these little bits of investment are spread throughout the market, at every layer. it's what's made even municipal bonds unsafe. they haven't been "written off" because it would damage everybody's bottom line but the credit default swaps and another thing whose name i forget are mostly worth nothing, so there really are like little holes throughout. but i think they are still being created. at least there is no law against them. what are the "rules" about them? how are they to be handled? they are a threat until they've been valued at something or written off completely.

I hope that someone who knows about this stuff can tell us what's happening.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have a really bad feeling this money will go directly to the IMF and be converted to SDR's the new global currency.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

undoubtedly. the question is, why haven't they announced the new currency yet? what are they waiting for? maybe the chinese need to fuss a bit more about the dollar becoming worthless. how are they going to convert what's left of our investments and retirement accounts into the new currency? do i smell a new czar about to come on board?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I think the IMF just announced the new global currency SDR's

See link; www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join