It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Hieroglyphics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKersteJr
I saw this vid a couple days ago and I laughed when Obama said "Hey, that looks like me!" and indeed I believe it to be a mere coincidence with the ears...however there is this rather intriguing somewhat creepy likeness comparison...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/740c63211316.jpg[/atsimg]
I couldn't tell you exactly who those Egyptians are but with Obama being told he resembles Tut and the other insinuating going on in that video, it does make ya think....reincarnation anyone?

It does look like him and when I saw them myself, I thought it looked like Kobe Bryant.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Actually, that looks more like Scotty Pippen.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d314d775dd0.jpg[/atsimg]

... and this little guy looks like Kobe.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

No way, Pippen has a way bigger nose, lets get a side profile of that thing...it's a beak!

[edit on 6/9/2009 by JKersteJr]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JKersteJr

Hmm, I think you're right, I could I have overlooked the size of that sniffer.
But it does lead me to ask a question.
Maybe the Sphynx actually looked like Pippen, but the Egyptians decided to break off the nose-beak???

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Gweedy, I stopped reading when I got to "messianic" and "savior."

Everyone doesn't believe in your religion and everyone doesn't feel as though Obama is somehow worshipped- that is just the propaganda that your side feel the need to pump out every day. It doesn't change anybody's mind, it just stirs up the blood in those whom already believe this tripe.

You want to know why there was a supposed "messianic fervor" around Obama?

It's because after 8 years of King Bush and Republicans RUINING AMERICA, the American people are sick and tired and want to change it, even if that change is not huge or monumentally different, it IS different.

Maybe if people of your beliefs spent less time on propaganda and more time on coming up with some ideas, you wouldn't be relegated to the doghouse of the wrong side of history.

K dude, I keep saying that I think its coincidence. First, I think religion is a joke and this whole messiah thing is for little sheep in North America to believe in.

Second, I believe in The Law of One. In no way, shape or form have I instigated I am aligned to any religon in any of my previous postings.

Thirdly, I am simply curious what the glyphs mean, like I said in my last two posts. If you could focus more on the words that are on the page rather than raging on with a crazed rant, ragging on someone you have missunderstood, maybe you would have realized this.

Lastly, Bush didn't ruin America. The Republicans didn't ruin America. Nor did the Democrats. If you were as in-tune as you believe yourself to be, you would know that it is the banker cartels, the Rothschild's, the Rockafellers and so on, that has both made America what was in the past, and as it stands now. American politics is a ruse. A giant pawn to control and manipulate the people. Now they are starting on the world.
(there, thats my rant)

Please read carefully next time and lose the negativity. It's ok, I forgive you.

Peace be with you in the light of everlasting love.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I saw this vid a couple days ago and I laughed when Obama said "Hey, that looks like me!" and indeed I believe it to be a mere coincidence with the ears...however there is this rather intriguing somewhat creepy likeness comparison...
I couldn't tell you exactly who those Egyptians are but with Obama being told he resembles Tut and the other insinuating going on in that video, it does make ya think....reincarnation anyone?

[edit on 6/8/2009 by JKersteJr]

That Pharaoh is Akhenaton, and I don't think he bears the slightest resemblance to the President.

The Queen is Tiye, who was Akhenaton's mother. She also does not bear a resemblance to the First Lady, which is why the drawing of her has been cropped at this angle.

As to the joke that the President made, is the poor man not allowed to make fun of his own ears? He did so several times during the campaign, too.

Also, is it strange that the President takes an interest in the history of the nations that he is visiting? I don't think it is. Who would want to go to Egypt without seeing the Pyramids?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Thanks for the names Daisy, about the pic, I tried editing in a link to the full size because it got chopped, You can find the original here.
Personally I think the similarities between Michelle and the gold mask are the most striking, the mouth is what does it for me.

Again, I'm not drawing any conclusions, I just thought it was interesting.

[edit on 6/9/2009 by JKersteJr]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You are most welcome for the names.
I still don't think Queen Tiye looks like the first lady!
But I suppose that is up to personal interpretation.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

[edit on 6/8/2009 by JKersteJr]

This Is Very Good . . . I can see more clearly now. I know what's going on now it all makes sense. . . "Watch Star Gate" the first one...

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Would like to point out, you are comparing Africans then, and Africans now, and saying they look alike.

If you were to compare Caucasians then, and Caucasians now, you'd get the same thing. Same with Asians for that matter. Any culture that has well developed stone carvings or painting skills will show cultural similarities among their descendants today.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Generally speaking yes, but I don't look anything like Christopher Columbus and we're both Caucasian, I didn't point out any specific trait similarities in the picture, it wasn't like "omg look at those big lips and wide nose, they're the same!". As far as the heiroglyph, Obama noticed the big ears and actually in my mind that is a caucasian trait.

I'd bet federal reserve notes right NOW that 8/10 people when shown the bust of the pharoah in the top left corner of that pic then asked "Who does this look like?" would say President Obama.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by JKersteJr]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Caucasian is a vague term defining white people, and includes people from any region who fall under "white".
Same with African or Asian, for that matter.
Obama remarked that the ears were similar, other people are now drawing other similarities between him and members of the same ancestral grouping.

I'm just remarking that it's similar to how some people have drawn comparisons from white leaders and Roman statutes.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Caucasian is a vague term defining white people, and includes people from any region who fall under "white".

My bad, poor choice of of words, how's "European" then?

other people are now drawing other similarities between him and members of the same ancestral grouping.

Where? like I alluded, I didn't see any specific comparisons drawn. Personally I just think they OVERALL look similar.

I'm just remarking that it's similar to how some people have drawn comparisons from white leaders and Roman statutes.

Funny you should mention that, I was just recently thinking about how the US has Presidential busts just as Rome had statues of Emperors.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by JKersteJr]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Ok, I dont think he looks like the hyroglyph.... maybe he was just making a joke? I couldnt watch the vid though, error occured or something.

Keep us posted though, quite interesting...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Maybe Obama is really Nyarlathotep?

That would help explain all the hoopla like the Newseek guy calling him a god.

Maybe he'll reveal his true form in 2012 and the entire earth will be driven insane at the sight of it.

Yay!

Ia Nyarlathotep!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join