It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countless People Will Hate The New World Order And Will Die Protesting Against It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
“Countless people will hate the New World Order and will die protesting against it.”
—H.G. Wells, The New World Order (1939)

This answers many of the questions I have concerning the seeming "contradictions" of the New World Order. Now I see we are currently at the early stage of steps 3 and 4 of the NWO Bilderberg Plan as outlined below.

Order Out of Attacking the New World Order

Why did Bildergerg Elitest Zoellick admit the NWO plan to end U.S. sovereignty and Impose Global Governance

Why does Paul Voelkler, World Bank President warn us that the Economic Crisis may be worse than the Great Depression? here again...

Some of us ask why does the NWO do things like blasting the Fed? Merkel Blasts the Fed

1 .The New World Order wants the current world-system destroyed to set up their intended new system (their Huxleyan and/or Orwellian world government),

2. The New World Order wants the current system destroyed through massive suffering worldwide and through ultra-violent social transformation,

3. 1 and 2 will be done by the New World Order partially revealing itself (but it will only reveal the lower levels of itself and/or the parts of itself that it needs to transform and/or destroy: some of the mega-corporations, the police forces, national government systems, national militaries of the world, and most of all, select commercial banks and reserve banks, etc. For example, see this recent story of a major world leader “surprisingly” coming out and “agreeing” with the people that the central banks of the world are bad. This amazing story makes my recent “Infowars story, “‘End the Fed’ Protests are the Secret Road to World Government”, far more credible, and far less speculative than I think many originally presumed),

4. The citizens will respond by attacking and destroying these lower aspects of the New World Order system which they will be shown on TV, and which will be erroneously portrayed as being the base-cause of their suffering (but which are actually just the lower- and puppet-levels of the real cause of suffering: the New World Order),

5. The New World Order will have the fragments and parts of their system that they want destroyed indeed decimated through spectacular suffering and violence

6. The New World Order will “save the people” and build up a new world society (their Brave New World) that they really wanted all along out of this chaos: out of the order out of chaos, or, more specifically, out of the order out of attacking the New World Order

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/809e8c3ec4ae.jpg[/atsimg]

This diagram is the story of history. This is a diagram about “order out of chaos”, or, more specifically, order out of attacking the New World Order. Again, as Alex Jones said: the New World Order is like a black hole, attracting or drawing everything into it as it expands, growing by that destruction and chaos, turning everything into itself (my paraphrase). It is like a forest fire, raging violently through everything, destroying everything in its path, getting larger and larger, and turning everything into itself (into fire).
Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f635c1e7503f.jpg[/atsimg]

The New World Order wants to make its move via a violent revolution (order out of attacking the New World Order), and they have to drive the people into panic and helplessness so as to get unproductive, un-thought-out, reactionary, horrific violence to commence. How does the New World Order drive the citizen mobs of the world to this point? Answer: starve them, kill their economy, destroy their known way of life, shatter their security, confuse them and make them totally ignorance, and slowly start to show the brutality of the Secret Government controllers. And what is the overall goal of this: to destroy the current way-of-things in order to bring about a new way of things (a New World Order). The secret global government has control over every aspect of our lives (since we, as Americans, have let that happen), so it only must be the case that they are orchestrating everything we are seeing going on now if it shows up in the mass corporate media (excluding the still-far-too-small pockets of informed, productive, genuine resistance).

Problem: the New World Order (which is really fNWO)

Reaction: global revolt against fNWO

Solution: the real New World Order (rNWO)

So, what is our solution? Three things: (1) we must focus our attention very energetically on understanding the New World Order formula described above. And (2), as Alex Jones said on June 2: “If we are self-sufficient, they can’t beat us, that’s why they want to shut down all the farms and ranches.” We can add to this, as Alex often has, that we also need to become armed to the teeth, in every possible way (crossbows, learning gun smithing, etc.). Freedom is farmers with guns working together! Now, most importantly, (3), we also cannot underestimate the power of religion, as I think so many of us, even in our movement, have been fooled into doing. With religion, we can even break the laws of physics!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This a thought i have been pondering but not to your extent... i wanted to see good come out of the NWO .. i believe this is a path to almost an enlightenment of sorts.. as which you must lose everything to gain knowledge.. this is a material world created by the NWO and it shows us that only misery and greed comes from it.. ( as least right now ) you go to school to learn but hindsight view you go to get a good job and money and obtain things.. i want to believe there is good in all this chaos and i hope there is.. but i still hold my ground on earth and look at many different angles....

GREAT POST THANK YOU nice to see more of us are having universal thoughts

PEACE LOVE & The Purist of Enlightenment..

COnnected

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD

..this is a material world created by the NWO and it shows us that only misery and greed comes from it..

COnnected

for sure! They intend to make the world spin on money. Literally...eventuallly they will try to control us ultimately by removing freedom by contolling all the money and money system...

Following the Bilderberg meeting, there were several interesting announcements made by key participants, specifically in regards to reorganizing the Federal Reserve. On May 21, it was reported that US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner “is believed to be leaning heavily towards giving the Federal Reserve a central role in future regulation,” and “it is understood that the Fed would take on some of the work currently undertaken by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.”[11]

On Wednesday, May 20, Geithner spoke before the Senate Banking Committee, at which he stated that, “there are important indications that our financial system is starting to heal.” In regards to regulating the financial system, Geithner stated that, “we must ensure that international rules for financial regulation are consistent with the high standards we will be implementing in the United States.”[12]

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, former President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Bloomberg reported that, “The Obama administration may call for stripping the Securities and Exchange Commission of some of its powers under a regulatory reorganization,” and that, “The proposal, still being drafted, is likely to give the Federal Reserve more authority to supervise financial firms deemed too big to fail. The Fed may inherit some SEC functions, with others going to other agencies.” Interestingly, “SEC Chairman Mary Schapiro’s agency has been mostly absent from negotiations within the administration on the regulatory overhaul, and she has expressed frustration about not being consulted.”

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

[edit on 8-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You won't have it as bad as the Christian following. Trust me.

And Will Die Protesting Against It!

That is why God works outside of logical laws and steps in divine. If you have faith as a mustard seed.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I hear about this NWO thing all the time on here but lets say it did come about.

The only way I would not protest it is if it met my standards below.

1. I could freely travel to any country I wanted no passport required just a drivers license or picture ID.
a. It's all one world interconnected to every country
b. Therefore everyone should have an equivalent ID or SSN

2. Every single person pays a fixed tax rate on the amount of money they make no more tax right offs unless you make less than 100,000 a year.
a. No you are not allowed to pay yourself 1 a year
b. Business Owners would pay the standard percentage based on total profit made that year

3. Abolish all sales and state taxes.
a. It is a 1 world govt. so should be only 1 fair tax
b. Govt. should cover costs of anything that is federally required such as schools.

4. (My favorite) All govt. officials are required to reside at the north pole for as long as they are in office after all if you want to rule the world then you better be willing to sit on top of it.

5. Sense they are at the north pole living expenses would be less overall so cut everyone's pay check in govt. to 60K a year. Except for the president he can have 100K.

6. Public vote if someone should be charged with a certain crime or not seeing as how now days you can go to jail for pretty much anything except manslaughter.

Top 4 required and I might not think about going up against a NWO.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Resist to the end...
In the end, they can kill the body but not the soul.

reply to post by Darthorious

Great list, especially #4.
I think however they have other plans for us...

Great work has been done on this thread...I am in!

Declaration of Independence 2009 ...Thread...Website....Petition Against the Injustices

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why do you think that disclosure has seen a steady increase in the past decade in all possible forms?

When one looks at the bigger picture of the NWO agenda, one realizes that everything is going as planned; the disclosure is a forced one. More people are becoming aware of the true plans of the elitists (though a very low level of truth) and are protesting, and as a consequence the police and military steps in to put order. These scenarios are going to increase exponentially in the coming years and are all planned.

ATS is a great asset to the NWO.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Estess

As you have said your self, knowledge is freedom!
And actually, I think that the last five Presidents of The Untied States have been invaluable assets to the NWO!

ATS is freedom of speech!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Reply to post by Darthorious

I have something to add to your list. GOVt officials should be required to send their children to public schools. then maybe our schools will educate half as well as the private schools of the wealthy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by burntheships

CLinton wasn't too bad. He resided over the greatest economic precession in US history.
plus. NO one died when Clinton lied

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

You mean when he lied they had died?
Could not resist!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Sure, it' both a great site where people can dwelve upon more concrete matters, bt also a great way for the Elite to forward their agenda.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Estess

I would rather think that knowledge is to a certain degreee power.
In the end, TPTB will quash all freedom and knowledge...the fight against the NWO agenda. Till then...fight on!

We can not think that living in the dark is better than the flame ignited by the light switch....

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/809e8c3ec4ae.jpg[/atsimg]

The New World Order wants to make its move via a violent revolution (order out of attacking the New World Order), and they have to drive the people into panic and helplessness so as to get unproductive, un-thought-out, reactionary, horrific violence to commence.

I think most peoples first reaction upon learning that they have been completely controlled their entire life is likely to be confusion and anger. The natural by product will likely be violence. The new world order which has a plan to dominate the world would have known this. They would likely have gone to great lengths to create a scapegoat in advance.

It is most likely that the fNWO and it's agents will be deceived and sacrificed by the real NWO.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Amazing post! S+F, I think this is exactly whats going on. You can tell when something is wrong as soon as it starts receiving media attention.

If your right, there will be a quick ramp up on the propaganda networks. Like I have said many times, and even wrote a thread about it, the NWO cannot succeed without the media, and we can't succeed without them either.

Whoever controls the minds of the masses, controls the world.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This won't make me popular at all, but I think that's what the conservative "revolution" thing is for, that it's part of their game. That's how the rNWO will come along. They reveal some of the fNWO and people fight it, replacing it with the rNWO like you said. I think the ultimate goal is control, not necessarily erasing borders. Having the world divided into nations makes it easier to manipulate (think 1984), which is why they would encourage nationalist revolutions that doesn't really solve the problem at all. But it's only a thought, not trying to start a flame war or anything.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There is an alternative you fail to consider here.

The people who WELCOME the New World Order, but are seen as having no place in it. I'm talking about the disabled, the homeless, the unemployable (uneducated underclass).

Homeless people might welcome the new world order thinking they'll get at least put in a commune house - only to find themselves high on the list for extermination

The Disabled might welcome the New World Order under the belief that they will employ a better healthcare system: Only to find themselves exterminated.

The uneducated and underclass might welcome the NWO because they have a chance to be re-habilitated? Either that or they don't care who runs the country as long as Jerry Springer continues to air at 11am every weekday morning. They'll be exterminated too.

It's not just the people who hate the idea of the NWO who will die.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Michel Chossudovsky, author of The Globalisation of Poverty, has pointed out, an entirely undemocratic world body "has been casually installed in Geneva, empowered under international law with the mandate to 'police' country level economic and social policies".

This amounts to a "repeal of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights", providing "legitimacy to trade practices which border on criminality [including] the patenting of human life forms".

John Pilger, New StatesmanSource

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

You are correct in your observation...IMO. People will die, and that is the goal of the rNWO. It is unfortunate and utterly evil...TPTB choose to and have always wanted to do away with what they see as "the burdens" on society.

So many will die fighting, and many as innocent bystanders...casualites of war and hatred. That is not pretty, and IMO should make those who would support the NWO in any form to be ashamed.

new topics

top topics

join