It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major 9/11 Truth Breakthrough! KBDI Denver Airs 9/11 Press for Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by toast317

No, you are not alone. None of us. We have just been made to feel that way.
We have had our communities knocked down to nothing, we no longer know our neighbours. It is a 24/7 society we live in and it is focused on making money.

We have had the fear of 'losing everything' placed upon us and we are being made to suspect and fear everyone near and dear to us.

This tyranny must stop and bringing out the truth about 9.11 is just another portion of a battle that has been going on for way too many years.

i believe that slavery was supposed to have been abolished once.. perhaps we were mistaken.. or mislead..

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Credit to the channel/network for this BUT $100??? $150???? $200????

This in a RECESSION??? Excuse me but if their aim is to disclose and get truth out there, they shouldn't be charging it.

It is clear that the netwrok heads have a share in the organisation that is (rightly) getting this info out and have a vested interest in making sure peopel are paying those sums of money.

Turning this issue into an infomercial will do NOTHING for our cause. NOTHING!

I'm disgusted, they don't even begin to elude to "what" they are debunking from the commission and its 'report'. SO many flaws, SO many dollars.

The 9/11 truth movement has now become a mainstream commercial industry. Disgusting.

I hope their relatives aren't turning TOO much in their graves, providing they were lucky enough to be found in the rubble, that is.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Great find.
Another vid link I'll be emailing off to quite a few people.
S &F for you!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wish to thank everyone who has flagged this thread.

It is not a 'thank you' for giving me these flags. I am but the messenger.

It is a big "Thank You" for your silent support to an issue that touches deep nerves in many hearts and minds.

What can one really say other than to contribute just a moment to flag something so important to many others.

This is like a signed petition with many names on it.

I see these flags as a way to express our thanks to those who are in a position to bring out the truth. We, here on ATS, contribute in the only way many of us can.

May we all wave flags of freedom!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
5 minutes on local PBS are *NOTHING* vs 25 minutes on a internationaly popular TV show like .... say south park.

Face it guys: You had *SOUTH PARK* once. Local TV filling the summer void with anything they can get is *NOT* a "major breakthrough" by any standards, and definitely not compared to the "mass media awareness" peak you enjoyed with being featured on ... say, South park.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

In Sydney, Australia on and after November 14th & 15th 2009, there will be good media coverage, more than 5 minutes, just wait and see.

Hopefully will can get the AE9/11 convention to Melbourne, Australia while they are here. Melbourne media coverage will be just as good or better, than Sydney.

There are a lot of interesting people speaking at this event.

I know a lot of Australians, like myself are trying to make this happen.

www.911oz.com

The Truth is coming, slowly but stronger than ever.

Cheers.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, the south park episode was, what, 2 years or something like that ago. Why did the truth movement not use that to launch deeper into public conciousness? Why wait 2 years? Could it be that you had the same exposure 2 years ago, just nobody noticed because, you know... south park?

Honestly this starts to remind me of the various "I saw on TV last night. They are preparing us. Disclosure is right around the corner" threads. The pattern is definitely similiar if not the same.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
what a great thing pbs did by showing this but its gonna be hard to get any other media outlet to show this film being that the powers to be own them, so We must continue to prees foward with the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is a great post. However, it would not surprise me to find out that this station loses its charter within the next year.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So let me get this straight here. public tv.. the stuff that pretty much nobody watches, and is home to most of the crap that is so inane that it makes 'Friends" look like highbrow entertainment, and is home to such farces as white power world and the healing magic of purple butt crystals has aired yet another crackpot 9-11 denial of reality video, and this is some sort of breakthrough?

Yet again, for the 9-11 denial of reality movement... fail.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Could this thread and this thread have something to do with Obama reaffirming that we shouldn't question what happened on 9/11?

Seems to me like something is heating up behind the scenes and he needed to just throw that out there again to remind everyone not to question things and just believe what your told because something was ready to come out to challenge all that nonsense.

Also reminds me of when he said there was "no evidence aliens built the pyramids". Could this correlate to the murmurs of disclosure happening in the very near future?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Major 9/11 Truth Breakthrough! KBDI Denver Airs 9/11 Press for Truth

www.infowars.com

It was a big big day at the KBDI Five Points Media center for 9/11 Truth.

Having developed a relationship with the Denver metro area local PBS broadcasting station for over the last 3 years by simply taking donation phones calls, in exchange for a few minutes to talk to the audience about the 9/11 cover up, Colorado Visibility 9/11 has succeeded in making history.

KBDI aired the groundbreaking documentary film 9/11 Press for Truth June 4, 2009 during prime time with well over an hours worth of interviews with film producers Kyle Hence and Ray Nowosielski, and also powerful testimony from
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.truthalliance.net

Personally I'm feeling more comfortable discussing my 9/11 position with others with all the additional evidence that has come to light recently. I'm wondering if others are starting to open up about their position on the issue now too. It never made sense from the beginning. People were demanding an investigation. They never got one. Yet you still get "I refuse to look at any evidence since I already know what happened because its just so obvious" as the main reasoning behind the official explanation.

The funny business has gone on for a long time and I get the feeling it won't go on for a lot longer. There is just too much evidence now and its too powerful to ignore any more. Its only recently that we have the thermite paper published and the semi-admission from the Pentagon cab driver along with the CIT witness reports.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm so glad some station broadcasted something like this , i feel part of a group. Although i'm not american , i feel as if justice is slowly being served for you guys.
And , more and more people are finally realizing that , it wasn't terrorists. It was your own country..
My friends dad, we went hunting and i was telling him about how i think 9/11 was an inside job. He denied it , and denied it. I wasn't going to argue with him , since he was my ride out of the woods. But , i really hope people like him finally realize this..
for PBS

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I would have never thought in a million years that PBS would have the nerve to actually air Press For Truth or anything else even remotely questioning the official version.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
We need to get this out there, and this is a start.

I'm a student reporter at a syndicated NPR radio station. This is something that I'd like to push to my editors...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by howardbeale]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This movement is not going away.

People way, way, way up at the top of the New World Pecking Order are eventually going to get the message. When that happens, trouble will follow.

At the moment they still think they can smooth this over and "move on", with bailouts for the banksters and corporate welfare bums and immunity for the Saudi princes, and sundry other manipulations. Obama-lama-ding-dong. Those days are over. There is a day of reckoning coming.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have to admit that I feel this is merely another attempt at 'pacification'..

let's not kid ourselves -- public broadcasting in this country is every bit as corporate as Fox or any other conglomerate, albeit not as wealthy and powerful -- another guise to make us think we are free; a few posters have reminded us that very few people watch these stations, and they are correct; as exciting as any and every moment of exposure is, it still doesn't add up to the critical mass we need and seek to awaken the sleeping collective psyche of the populace; how many people actually saw this, compared to how many listened to Obama in the middle east, spitting the party line mumbo jumbo about osama bin laden and the 911 official story? do the math: are you still the only person in your family that has broken through the veil? how many friends do you have -- really -- who are willing to go there with you? in my family, I'm alone; and as friends go, I've maybe got 3.. that's not a critical mass, folks; we're still the weirdos, and I don't see it changing anytime soon..

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
Has it ever occurred to you people that the reason the patriot act was passed and all the Fema camps were built is because they know that the public will eventually find out the truth about 9/11 and rebel? The Fed have their tools already in place. And the public is just now waking up?

If the public do wake up and manage to prove that 9/11 was some form of an inside job, then do you think that they will be herded up meekly in FEMA camps?

I doubt it. Every militia cell worth it's merit will resist, knowing that some elements of the government had some impact on 9/11.

How many brainwashed police and USA.mil servicemen might wake up and smell the roses, if they knew that they were sold out by elements of their government? You can't have FEMA camps unless you have guards and security. When the government breaks the law - there is no law.

It's difficult to predict what might happen, however a sudden slap in the face that 9/11 was indeed partially an inside job, should be enough to jolt Average Joe from his fictional TV reality. Assuming, of course, that 9/11 can be proven to have inside elements to it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Now, 8 years later, we're looking at the very possibility that our own government did this, or at least, let it happen. Seriously, how scary is that? And we can determine it was all for permission to take away some of our privacy, rights, and restrict us, which has grown to be a worldwide movement in numerous areas to help fight "terrorism," something that doesn't exist on the level they say it does.

We can't be sure that the original planned obsolescence of the WTC was strictly to stir patriotism against terrorism. The designers of the WTC back in the 60's had some serious logistical problems. How do you design a high rise building with only a fifty year life span as a planned obsolescence project? The expected income from tenants might not cover the cost of taking it down slowly a piece at a time. The alternative of imploding the building into the deep underground pit had risks as well, and ended up creating a lot of dust.

Probably the secrecy surrounding the implosion date was originally intended to keep people from gathering to watch the structure fall. The fewer people in the area the better obviously..

Now the *media cover up* afterwords blaming terrorists was probably a government orchestrated lie. We can debate the higher value of fooling the American people for their own good till the cows come home. And for those of you lone gunmen types way out there it can be noted that "Osama Bin Laden" is an anagram for "Oba Sand man lie" Oba is a Yoruba African language word that translates to ruler or "King".

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
"Excellent, I watched this video a while back, it is the best one to show women to get them interested in 9/11 truth. "

?

Are women genetically predisposed not to interested in the truth of 9/11 or something?

No but of late women are more likely to listen to women then men.

There has been a portrayal of men as idiots on television.

While I will grant you there is not shortage of idiots out there,
I assure they come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and sexes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join