It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major 9/11 Truth Breakthrough! KBDI Denver Airs 9/11 Press for Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Major 9/11 Truth Breakthrough! KBDI Denver Airs 9/11 Press for Truth

www.infowars.com

It was a big big day at the KBDI Five Points Media center for 9/11 Truth.

Having developed a relationship with the Denver metro area local PBS broadcasting station for over the last 3 years by simply taking donation phones calls, in exchange for a few minutes to talk to the audience about the 9/11 cover up, Colorado Visibility 9/11 has succeeded in making history.

KBDI aired the groundbreaking documentary film 9/11 Press for Truth June 4, 2009 during prime time with well over an hours worth of interviews with film producers Kyle Hence and Ray Nowosielski, and also powerful testimony from
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.truthalliance.net

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

wow.. way to go..
The reasons as to why they have aired this just reflects on the global attitude of many, many people who are currently living under oppression and tyranny.

The entire 9/11 story must be pushed forwards and outwards to reach everyone on all the corners of the world. We must help others learn the truth behind this act of terror carried out the real terrorists and not some men in a cave.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
My heart goes out to Bobby and the other family members that lost someone on that day. Hopefully this is another wake-up call that doesn't go ignored by the people. The information I've learned from watching various documentaries is indeed reality shaking. Is it too much to ask for the truth?
for PBS.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Another great find! I forwarded the Fresno morning news video from last week to friends and family and I'm forwarding this video now also. I was ridiculed for the last one and most like so again, but I can reach even one person....

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The ridicule you have received will turn about face pretty soon.

The more info like this comes out and is given more general public exposure, the better for everyone who has suffered in some manner from the events brought about by the true criminals.

Even myself and all of thos dear and close to me have suffered in some way due to all the things that have happened and it is high time it all got sorted out.

We are failing to learn from our past mistakes.
They said WW1 was the war to end all wars... well, why hasn't it?

Things must change.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Excellent, I watched this video a while back, it is the best one to show women to get them interested in 9/11 truth.

I wonder how many millions saw it on PBS?

Edit
When this is not breaking news anymore in a few days this thread should be moved to the 9/11 forums

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I live in Denver, how could I have missed this?? Well thanks for bringing it to our attention maybe I should pay more attention around here!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This video makes me feel like im not alone, that there are other people out there besides us on ATS, that do believe that 9/11 was an inside job.
Because out here where I live in PA, you dare as so mention 9/11 and any thing to do with an inside job, and you will have a mob of people after you.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Of all the things I wish for daily, the truth about 911 coming out is pretty much top of the list. It would necessarily be a world-changing event, almost more so than ET or UFO disclosure.

The evil powers that rule this planet have gone too far too many times and enslave the general population.

Killing people and causing mass destruction as on 9/11 and then blaming it on someone else who never claimed it is just unbelievable.

Pretty much all of my friends (that are left) now know the truth about 9/11, but the general population does not and asks why its not on the MSM.

So this is a great development.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how far we've come since 9/11? The morning of and that night when Bush made the speech we were all so mad and angry that this happened! But, that anger was justification for going deeper into the Mideast.

Soon more questions than answers sprouted up and along with that, much confusion. Luckily, people started to ask the right questions!

Now, 8 years later, we're looking at the very possibility that our own government did this, or at least, let it happen. Seriously, how scary is that? And we can determine it was all for permission to take away some of our privacy, rights, and restrict us, which has grown to be a worldwide movement in numerous areas to help fight "terrorism," something that doesn't exist on the level they say it does.

So many laws have been passed against us since. Defense spending has increased dramastically in all areas of government and around the world.

In my opinion, 9/11 was done for many reasons: to pass the Patriot Act 1 and 2, which otherwise would have no hope in passing, to go from a foothold in the middle east to being fully in the door way and relaxing in their room, to adopt laws to get martial law more easily passed, and to radically define who potentially is a terrorist, which now, according to them, can be anyone. Example: have you read the newly released study that says people who sweat are most likely to be future terrorists? Unbelievable!

Yep, that's how far we've come since 9/11.

I really hope it's all exposed before they get a chance to do another tragedy that will effect the world.

Thanks for the post! This surely gives hope to all who hope for the Light of Truth to beat back the darkness that surrounds and is closing in on us all.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It is interesting that this came out. I was drive past the corner of Preston and Royal lane in Dallas today. The first thin I noticed were a couple of small signs way up high on a build where you could only get to them by ladder that said "Welcome home, george and laura" then about 100 feet away a police paddy wagon and a TON of motorcycle cops, then I noticed a small parade of people with canvas banners and signs calling Bush a war criminal and pressing for 9/11 truth. What struck me was that there were THREE news vans there filming live (well, I assume it was live, it was 5:30ish and they had their microwave antennas up).

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Finally!

One would think with the current economic crisis - 911 truth would be something new and fresh to MSM - and I'm sure advertising revenue would be up due to many many people watching. I doubt major corps would be interested due to their ties... but if you were just starting a business independently this would be a great way to get exposure for your business!

Perhaps we'll see Jim Humble ads or Richard Hoagland book ads - then I'd just be tempted to turn the idiot box on again

wZn

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Has it ever occurred to you people that the reason the patriot act was passed and all the Fema camps were built is because they know that the public will eventually find out the truth about 9/11 and rebel? The Fed have their tools already in place. And the public is just now waking up? They should have woken up when Waco happened. Which personally I think was a test to see how the military can take out armed groups of civilians (i.e. a militia). Its already too late. If we rebel we lose our country whether with us being herded into internment camps or the country split into civil war. If we don't do anything then the feds will feel empowered to do anything they want and we still lose our country. Hell, now that I think about it the fight's already over and we haven't thrown one single punch. They've got us in a catch 22 now. God help us all.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"Excellent, I watched this video a while back, it is the best one to show women to get them interested in 9/11 truth. "

?

Are women genetically predisposed not to interested in the truth of 9/11 or something?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
"Excellent, I watched this video a while back, it is the best one to show women to get them interested in 9/11 truth. "

?

Are women genetically predisposed not to interested in the truth of 9/11 or something?

The day JE does 9/11, the Bush Reich will fall and they will run for the hills! He's the only one that has the canatches to do a film that reveals more than what has been presented. If he ever does one. The quote George Herbert Walker Bush stated to Sarah McClenden may actually come true! "Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." -- George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with reporter Sarah McClendon in December 1992!

Perhaps we may soon follow his lead! Also never forget George Herbert Walker Bush's NY Times statement: 4/14/1990 New York Times quotes President George H. W. Bush as stating, "Lets forgive the Nazi war criminals."

People need to realize Prescott Bush, and his Wall Street cronies were going to overthrow America and create a Nazi nation, in the 1930's, which is now coming to pass with GWBush's Homeland Security and Patriot Act, all based on 9/11 which he knew was going to occur, and they all pulled the wool over the idiots we call Sheeple, that voted for these Nazis. I'm sorry but the truth is there in the National Archives. Look at all the Bush family hailing Hitler, Nixon, Ford all of them. It's right there in front of you blind ***tards! Who ever voted for these treasonous criminals are guilty as well. They killed those innocents at the WTC and blamed it on others as did Hitler. If you follow Hitler's reich, which you won't because you're so stupid, The Bush family has done identical moves on us. Follow the history and the money! Wake up dotards! Obama, by the way, has also asked everyone to back off the Official 9/11 explanation and to accept it as fact. Blaming Alqueda, where the blame should be on his bosses and the Bush Reich, Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, Powell, all of them are guilty! Jimmy2theR

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Jimmy2theR]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Jimmy2theR]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
Has it ever occurred to you people that the reason the patriot act was passed and all the Fema camps were built is because they know that the public will eventually find out the truth about 9/11 and rebel? The Fed have their tools already in place. And the public is just now waking up? They should have woken up when Waco happened. Which personally I think was a test to see how the military can take out armed groups of civilians (i.e. a militia). Its already too late.

I don't believe that is why the patriot act passed... it passed because of 9/11 and because people would rather give up their freedom and feel secure than have their freedom. Benjamin Franklin said it was easy to give up one's freedoms... but incredibly difficult to regain them.

I haven't read anything on Waco to suggest what you are saying. I'm not arguing with you here or saying your wrong...only that I haven't read anything yet as you are suggesting. I would love a good link to something that talks about it. People screwed up on both sides in Waco, but to me that is all it seemed to be... a BIG screw-up where too much action was taken when less could have resolved the situation.

I'm glad that KBDI is airing this because it gets people to talking. I am not sure how much of a conspiracy 9/11 was. There are so many things that happened that need to be questioned. We have past proof that the government doesn't mind doing things and blaming others in order to get their way. Kudos to KBDI!!!!! And Kudos to ATS for always being in the forefront of conspiracies so all have a voice.
I love this place.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I live in Denver and caught this program when it aired. I was stunned by the williingness of the station to allow the 911 Truth story to air. I assumed this was a nationwide PBS broadcast and had no idea it was only shown in Denver. Hopefully other PBS stations will pick it up and share it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I was one of the few 'nutcases/conspiracy nuts' to outright call the official version a lie and that it was an inside job caused by those who really control the government. On message boards, etc. the best I could do was write that "you believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. There was extreme derision for any of us who even wrote that it 'was allowed to happen'. Back then we were not very 'popular', and some places were even banning posts that went against the official version. I did a great deal of posting on a site called "Warblogging" which closed down a number of years ago under the user name of 'migs'. I actually recall some people threatening to 'turn me in' for making 'contrary' 'seditious' posts (I'm serious-I don't know if they thought some gestapo-like character was going to knock on my door asking for my 'papers', or if the intent was simply to influence me toward voluntarily giving up my 1st Amendment rights!). While I laughed behavior 'threats' like that off, it was considerably more prevalent than it is now, perhaps because mine was the minority observation/opinion. I am encouraged that the tide has turned so far.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I just watched the video ( had to search for it ) and the news coverage that the OP linked.

I still to this day 7+ years later think that the vast majority of US citizens can't confront the facts that your government, intelligence agencies(said with a smirk) and media can be so stupid.

You seppos have no idea on the real world. Most still think kangaroos bound down the main streets of Australia....pffffft why don't you idiots learn about the world.

Bush and his mob are criminals, ask most people who don't live in your isolated view of the world and i would guarantee they agree.

Go hard you good citizens of the US that are questioning this, i can only hope that you prevail

Til then i hold yor country responsible for the mess the world is in.

In America we DON'T TRUST

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is good, but also there may be something sinister to it. A friend of mine put me on to this article after hearing about 9/11 being covered lately on MSM.

Check it out and see what you think.. It's always good to have this kind of BIG picture in mind, even if it's not true (lets hope it's not!).

www.infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join