It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Question of Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Like the New Age issue, freemasonry has been a controversial one with a long history. As with the New Age issue, I researched freemasonry from both sides of the subject before I formed an opinion.

I know many men who are Masons. I know for a fact that the greatest majority of the millions of men worldwide who are Masons are good, decent people. They do good things, i.e. Shriner's Hospital, charitable community activities and are of strong faith and belief in God.

Not long ago I received a small booklet called the Scottish Rite Journal of
Freemasonry of Southern Jurisdiction USA. This is a special issue devoted to the American Flag. I read every article in this booklet and I was most impressed; a more patriotic publication would be hard to find and I am going to keep this little booklet of stories to review once in awhile. However, there's an old saying: "The big print giveth, the small print taketh away".

I was distressed when I read the inside cover which read: The views expressed in the Scottish Rite Journal (formerly titled THE NEW AGE, 1903-1990)... This was immediately a red flag. I was also disappointed to see that one of the editorial board members is Senator Alan Simpson, another New World Order lapdog. You'll recall from last month's issue.

www.newswithviews.com...

www.glossynews.com...

READ IT BEFORE IT'S BANNED BY THE US GOVERNMENT

Freemasons and 911

33° Freemason, Manly P. Hall explains:

The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion, which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly.

When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare.

Numerous elements from the 11th labor of Hercules stand out as important to occultists when appreciating the message of 9/11. First is the obvious number 11, which marked the attack on the Twin Towers in New York as a work of destructive forces. Second, the Arch Villain in this case was played by Osama Bin Laden, whose last name is remarkable in that ‘Bin Laden’ means “son of Laden” or, alternatively, “Ladon,” the mystical hundred-headed dragon that Hercules had to avoid or destroy.

Third, in Masonic mysticism, Jesus Christ is Hercules. In Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Albert Pike writes, “‘God,” says Maximus Tyrius, “did not spare His own Son [Hercules], or exempt Him from the calamities incidental to humanity. Mountains where Zeus had him chained. Recall the point made earlier in this study that Prometheus was the Greek Titan that stole fire from the gods and gave it to man.

When he is incarnated in the human mind as the mystical longing for illumination (a “fire in the mind”), the latter produces what James Billington called “the Promethean faith,” a Gnostic doctrine whose origin was solidified in occult Freemasonry.

And seventh, the 11th labor of Hercules centers where the three Pillars of Atlas stood, emphasizing again the role of the Three Pillars of Freemasonry as integral to the events of 9/11 and the metaphor of Hercules.

www.newswithviews.com...

UK Society Goes Totally Paranoid

The mental health charity ‘Headbangers’ is calling for a nationwide campaign to protect the UK's growing population of paranoid psychotics after a survey suggested people were growing ever more anxious and fretting over where their next meal might be coming from - or if the local Masonic lodge was eyeing up snatching their infant blonde, blue-eyed kids for one of their ritual Satanic sacrifices.

“Now we have an entire medical industry pushing prescription anti-anxiety and depression drugs on the Western peoples – and the benzodiazepine line of drugs work by reducing brain activity – which leads to severe side effects such as producing a brain-dead - unquestioning – happy sheeple – population.”
So, let’s take a peek at the issues people are getting paranoid over and worrying about unnecessarily? A concise list, compiled by the Institute for Much Longer Lists, is posted below.

A ‘New Labour’ Prime Minister that couldn’t tell the truth if he didn’t have a lie ready, followed by a Scottish one nobody voted for – who also isn’t too handy with the truth either.

A black African US president with a botched job forged Hawaiian birth certificate.

Official government bodies globally talking about population reduction from six billion to half a billion –tops.

The Queen of England’s Greek mongrel-gened geriatric hubby telling the press he’d like to be reincarnated as a virus to infect and decimate the world’s over-population of ‘useless eaters’.

Bird flu virus being engineered to mutate and jump to humans via airborne transmission by nasty big pharma’ companies and rogue government officials.

G20 riot cops plastered all over YouTube savagely attacking an innocent bystander who then proceeds to drop dead.

Man-made / HAARP-generated tsunamis, hurricanes and earthquakes put down to ‘force majeur’.

Cover-ups and whitewash jobs by governments : from the assassination of Julius Caesar to JFK to David Kelly.

Poisons in food – hormones and aspartame / fluoride in the water supplies.

Genocidal military actions against minority populations : from Gaza to the DR Congo to Darfur to Eritrea.

Global warming scam when we’re actually on the threshold of the next Ice Age – and the deforestations of our tropical rain forests continues unabated.

GM foods mutating our DNA

Chemtrails / galloping allergy outbreaks

9/11 style false flag terrorist attacks.

Illegal wars demonizing Islam for territorial and political gain.

Real terrorist attacks – if any.

Broken promises on an EU referendum.

Banks bankrupt / bank savings gone

www.glossynews.com...

canadafreepress.com...

Fanatics are we? I dont think so!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by wonderworld] edit tech problem

[edit on 8-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Freemasons and 911

33° Freemason, Manly P. Hall explains:

www.newswithviews.com...

This is my opinion of the surounding Chaos but only a small percentage, in a larger picture.

I don’t find any of the above to be fanatic ideas paranoid, or delusional. It’s happening to all of us. If they think they have seen chaos and unrest in the World, they have seen nothing yet! GPS, Global Health, digitalized medical and bank data, etc, a global food shortage our countries on the brink of total economic Armageddon.

They would like to think were all crazy and paranoid. Because our ideals in society are dissimilar and we deny and oppose such actions. I’m not putting the blame on the Freemasons; although they are linked with the Trilateral commission, among others. Yes there are good hearted Masons who give out toys at Christmas and do kind deeds. I

t’s what is going on behind the scenes, forming our cultures. So they have built it and so it will fall. If they believe we are in a fantasy, have imaginativeness or invention they are greatly mistaken.

We all need solid answers to this issue. What are they?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Tell me more about this free masonry? I have never really heard of this before Brian and im curious to knoew what its all about

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Was there a question there?

top topics

join