It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we crop circle Aliens back?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Like others have said, your vantage point is dependent on assuming aliens are making the crop circles to begin with.

Personally, I think the crop circle thing is utter bunk, and absolutely ridiculous. To think that advanced aliens are trying to communicate to the masses without the government filters applied to them by stamping down a bunch of weeds in a field is ignorance of the highest order.

I honestly think that you have to overlook common sense, reason an logic to even give the whole crop circle thing any weight. It is a burden on the subject of Ufology that people continue to take these things seriously.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I think this would be a good idea. I am one of those who does believe many are not human made. I have always been interested in crop circles. There is something about them IMO. How do you think it should be done and by who?? I think someone should do it and see what happens. Maybe they reply back
who knows.

10q for your response..maybe if we see more interest growing with ATS members we can sign a petition or something... it shall be a very interesting experiment...imagine we capture the actual crop circle reply being made by the light balls..OMG...this is history.

Another point is once our crop message is done..a big house party in the field with DJ's sessions lol..all night long.

Thank you all for your replies..im quite knew here and you made my day finding this thread of your interest..Thank You again!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

How could you possibly know that aliens love music?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I like your idea.

And to those who wish to debunk crop circles, have you actually looked at any? Especially the ones from the last 5 years or so. There is no way humans are making these things, given the amount of time, manpower, and the complexity of the designs that are involved. I am totally amazed by some of them and look forward to every new post of new circles as they appear.

Now, as to the idea of leaving a place for their reply and an arrow, I have another suggestion. Let's consider that they have been studying us for a long time so instead of an arrow how about a big "RSVP" instead? Then when they answer we'll not only know they have responded but that they have a little class too !!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As an after thought I came up with a circle design that would go along with the RSVP.

Make a circle of a formal dinner setting with the salad fork out of place and see if they can correct the mistake.

Sorry, I'm just in one of those moods today.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51
reply to post by heineken

How could you possibly know that aliens love music?

you are correct i cannot be....but if im not wrong music is thought to be the best way to communicate with unknown species...even when humans discovered natives or people with different languages they tried to communicate through music....and i beleive that music is something that can arise emotions even to aliens...maybe it can help attract their attention

Lets make them Land!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
new crop circle found...check it out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
"If" any of these crop circles are from aliens, maybe they are the ones doing the responding... don't forget about our Nazca Lines in Peru.

edit for spelling

[edit on 9-6-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well, the most straight forward signal to crop circle back to them would be a huge equals sign followed by a question mark. ( =? ) .

Then maybe they will get the idea the idea that we don't have a clue what they are trying to communicate and if they could possibly use a modern earth language that is common we could possibly understand the message in a more clearer fashion. !!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
With lots of UFO realted information emerging and a disclosure rather them imminent seems very far fetched..do you think we may crop circle the Aliens back with an invitation for manifestation?

Also we know that sounds and music are somehow interesting for them so we might sorround our crop formation with sound and gather around it hoping one of our brothers in the sky manifest for us

It would be interesting also having a crop circle competition to choose which one would be best to achieve our goal.

well, assuming there are crop circles that are being created by extraterrestrials, we already are crop-circling them back. a great deal of people have admitted to or been caught making them, so at LEAST *some* are human made. logically, *most* should be human made. I still have yet to see evidence to convince me, personally, that any are extraterrestrial in origin. i do not, however, throw out the possibility.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I was thinking about the same thing, and thanks to our 'crop circle makers' we must look like complete idiots as a species. I mean c'mon, wasn't one of em a "Hello Kitty" crop circle? Leave it to humans to entertain eh?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Right, I was under the "crazy" notion that all crop circles are created by a bunch of talented artists who plan more elaborate circles each year. their designs come from the very books studied by new age thinkers, copying their symbols etc etc. Read this to clarify

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yeah, a giant field saying

STOP #ING WITH OUR CROPS
there are starving people

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
reply to post by JScytale

I was thinking about the same thing, and thanks to our 'crop circle makers' we must look like complete idiots as a species. I mean c'mon, wasn't one of em a "Hello Kitty" crop circle? Leave it to humans to entertain eh?

loool

ive seen the hello kitty one....lofl

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join