It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much heat is evil! (I'm not talking about hell) due to a number of reasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'll be actually talking about the bad effects of hot climate, not for anything else, and this thread isn't about Global Warming or the extremes, extreme heat like being thrown in the fire or extreme cold - zero Kelvin.

Hot climate as opposed to cold climate:
-Encourages harmful bacteria/virus growth
-Is uncomfortable and causes a plethora of physical problems/illness, even shortening lifespan
-Reduces oxygen content of air and can make breathing difficult
-Degrades the performance of vehicles or machines, cars, aircraft, ships, chainsaws, etc. Gas engines, electric motors, even braking is degraded!
-Shortens lifespans of electronic components/gadgets, could also degrade their performance.
-Slightly degrades the strength of most materials
-It is generally easier/cheaper to keep warm than to keep cold

Heat introduces more chaos into the system - Satan's goal is to bring chaos. Chaos is synonymous to confusion which is also Satan's trademark. That's why I think most heat can do are negative things.

The opposite of hot/chaotic is cold and order. Remember the phenomenon of superconductivity and super fluidity? Such condition is in a very orderly state, it is good because very little or no energy is wasted. Cold introduces order!

Which also deals with the subject of our present technology. Since all our technology creates heat, thus introducing chaos into the system, it must be evil!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
Heat introduces more chaos into the system - Satan's goal is to bring chaos. Chaos is synonymous to confusion which is also Satan's trademark. That's why I think most heat can do are negative things.

The opposite of hot/chaotic is cold and order. Remember the phenomenon of superconductivity and super fluidity? Such condition is in a very orderly state, it is good because very little or no energy is wasted. Cold introduces order!

Which also deals with the subject of our present technology. Since all our technology creates heat, thus introducing chaos into the system, it must be evil!

Um, ok.

HOW does Satan fit into this? Just because he supposedly lives in a fiery hot hell?

How do you know God lives in a freezer, then?

This post is... challenging.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KarlG
Um, ok.

HOW does Satan fit into this? Just because he supposedly lives in a fiery hot hell?

This post isn't about hell, pls read the title. I was specific though that this is about religion and science, ask if you must!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying. 2nd law of thermodynamics states that the release of energy (in this case heat) causes entropy (chaos) in the universe.

As someone from a cold climate (Minnesota) I would agree with the statement, hot equals evil.

If you are too cold you can always add another layer, but if you are too warm there is only so far down that you can strip. I come from a strong northern climate genealogy; Norway, Denmark, Germany, Poland and Scotland are my strongest roots. For the most part we settled our differences years ago, but warmer climates like Africa and the Middle East are still killing each other constantly.

Quite simply,The heat makes them cranky.

I actually had a similar theory about sticky things being one of the banes of existence, but I won’t get into that here.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by NRA4ever333]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NRA4ever333

That's a very good response!

Makes you think that microscopic(molecular/atomic/subatomic) phenomenon also affects the macroscopic world - Us, our everyday lives!

The more random and strong collisions of molecules when they are heated somewhat equates to very strong and unpredictable emotions like anger and frustration!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ahnggk]

top topics

join