It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

www.nola.com

A 17-year-old Terrytown man was arrested on charges of aggravated rape and first-degree murder of an 8-month-old child Saturday afternoon, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Arnold T. Ross should have a bullet put into his brain. No trial. I understand that there are bad people in the world. But will people like the baby's mom ever learn this BEFORE something like this happens? She should probably be put on trial for leaving the baby alone with this guy.

From the article:
"Ross has a record of previous arrests for possession of crack coc aine and marijuana, obscenity, battery on a correctional officer, three counts of battery on a teacher, three counts of theft, illegal carrying of a weapon and assault."

Yet the mother chose to leave her baby with this guy. Hell put a bullet in her brain too.

www.nola.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
How does one rape a baby?

I don't mean to be stupid, don't think that I am... to me, the word rape usually implies an older victim. Wouldn't raping a baby be the same as torturing it?

Chalk up this story as another low act that humans will gleefully perform upon each other! Don't we all just love this planet!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I don't mean to be stupid, don't think that I am... to me, the word rape usually implies an older victim. Wouldn't raping a baby be the same as torturing it?

In a word - sodomy.

If this case doesn't convince people the death sentence should be mandatory for child rapists I don't know what will.

There's a time and a place to stop the lily-livered bs - "Well, isn't killing him still murder - still doing the same thing HE did"..
NO it isn't.
Unless you kill him by sodomizing him to death.
Which wouldn't bother my sleep a bit.

Burn him at the stake publicly.
I've said it since day one and I stand to it.
And for people who think that wouldn’t cut down on child abuse and sexual assault - I think you’re wrong.

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
that is some crazy sickining # for sure! Fore once i'm in on the death penelty as well!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I just read that report on drudge myself and it made me so sick and upset me so badly that I just closed it down.

Again, I am opposed to the death penalty, but spending the rest of his life in prison and leaving there in a box, or buried in the prison cemetery sounds just right for this pig! I can only imagine what the CO's and prisoners will do to this one, no need for imagination....I know full well just what will happen! Can't think of a nicer person to be old Bubba's sock washer and receptacle for Bubba's misplaced passions.

Sometimes life is far worse than death. This guy WILL NEVER see the streets again, just him and Bubba snuggling together every night.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well New Orleans has just RECENTLY regained the title of Murder Capital of the U.S. Yes it did lose that title after Katrina, and Nagen was apparently concerned that the demographics might change permanently which is why he made his famous "Chocolate City" comment.

Nagen must be so proud! I would bet Texas is happy too, I know Atlanta is as our crime rates went up with all those refugees, hopefully the rest will return home very soon.

New Orleans again U.S. murder capital
Updated Tue. Jun. 2 2009 3:21 PM ET

NEW ORLEANS -- New Orleans is once again the U.S. murder capital after briefly losing the title.

Fresh FBI statistics show that with 64 killings per 100,000 people in 2008, New Orleans had the highest per capita murder rate in the country -- well ahead of second-place St. Louis, which had 47 murders per 100,000 people.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Sonya610]

top topics

join