It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More pyramids, ziggurats, and obelisks in future arcitecture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I was chatting with a friend yesterday who was claiming that in architecture in the days ahead, we should look for proliferation of these three forms, as well as an increase in other design touches associated with an ancient Mesopotamian or Aegyptoid ambience as well.

Now, I take all this with a big, big grain of salt, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

His theory was that pyramid = Isis/Osirus/Horus blasphemous "inverted trinitarian" worship; Obelisk = lost phallus of Osiris; Zuggarauts = references to Babylon mystery religion.

As the end times approach, he claimed, this style will be more and more openly flaunted by the hidden Luciferian Mystery adepts that make up the powers that be...it will all seem very innocent and whimsical; a playful, chic new style. But it will be just a further encrochment on our consciousness of the growing Luciferian energy manifesting itself around us. In a similar vein, look for more Aeqyptoid/pseudo-Babylonian references in other aspects of design, names, seals and symbols of new companies, etc. Eventually it will become overwhelming but like everything else it will be a slow frog-boil that builds slowly so we barely notice anything is changing.

Innerestin.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
the only reason that megalithic structures will be constructed by man in the future is for 1 very simple reason

everything we create deteriorates over time, quite rapidly in fact

even our skyscrapers and roads will become little more than a fine dust within a few thousand years without any upkeep

however, there is something that does last through the ages

the earth itself

so if you carve something from the earth, that will survive the eons

so it is only inevitable that mankind will revisit this reality and create more lasting images that will survive the ages

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The Mystery Of The Obelisk
letsrollforums.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The Freedom tower looks like an obelisk! Whoa, no way! In fact, every skyscraper does! Oh no! Wait...
How is a very tall building meant to not loo like an obliesk/tall pillar?
Actually, why the Freedom Tower? Obelisks come to a point. The Freedom Tower is flat at the top.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
What I have observed tells me that our arcitecture is and in the future will continue to be that of our ancient past. The western roof tops for example are creative depictions of the ruins that exist on the moon that are covered in mud with the tops sticking out from under it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7529b65659bb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b5ee475be7e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58a4f32f451f.jpg[/atsimg]

This is just one example. This is a city sized area on the moon covered by landslide flooding after recieving explosive damage just prior. Notice the downward direction of the mud and the upward direction of the structural debre sticking out from under the soil. Just like our modern day sytle suburban rooftops.^^^^^^^^^^^

new topics

top topics

join