It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Alien Anomalies caught on film - A compilation of stunning UFO footage from NASA's archives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is a youtube video where in it shows a compilation of many stunning UFO footage from NASA's archives. Some of the clips are familiar to many of us here in ATS. Altogether a good collection of the truth; I hope this was not posted earlier

This is what the author got to say and all credit goes to his time and work; Enjoy

This compilation includes many of my favorite NASA UFO encounters/sightings that I have archived over the years. All of these examples (with the exception of the second-to-last one) were captured on film by NASA astronauts or Russian Cosmonauts over the past half-century - showing many amazing examples from different eras - Gemini, Apollo, Apollo/Soyuz Test Project, Skylab, STS, the ISS, plus a couple Russian-source additions from their unmanned Zond and Mir Space Station programs as well thrown in to round things out.

The second last example is the only one in the compilation that features footage that was not taken in space and is not official-source (NASA or Soviet/Russian Space Agency). That clip shows an LTP (Lunar Transient Phenomenon) event captured through a camera connected to the eyepiece of a terrestrial-based telescope that luckily was being focused on the Moon at the time. In this case, the LTP manifests as an object transiting across the face of the lunar disc. Many thanks to amateur astronomer Alberto Mayer of Italy for doing a wonderful job of filming this stunning event (and for stacking the footage for us all to see).

While the examples you will see here captured on film can all be "officially" classified as "unidentified" objects, that absolutely does NOT mean that NASA, the DoD, and certain elements within the scientific community worldwide are completely in the dark as to what these things you are seeing are. Make no mistake: The Powers That Be are indeed aware of far more about our mysterious Universe than they are ever willing to admit to us. We, the plebeian masses of this planet, are being held in a state of enforced ignorance, deemed not worthy of knowing the full truth by those who are REALLY "running the show" down here on Earth. As this video shows over and over again however, there are indeed snippets of that amazing truth that have been left scattered about the official government archives over the decades, there for us to find so we may begin to educate ourselves about what is the most monumental coverup in human history - where the only thing more incredible than the lies is the truth!

Source

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It won't load past 7:20. But 7 minutes and 20 seconds was enough.

They look like specks until you zoom in, and then they look freaky. And way, way too complex to be natural and explainable.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rivyolie

For me it does load past 7:20; the whole thing is too good; try again don't miss it

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
awesome vid. I think as time goes it will be more and more obvious whether the masses wake up to the truth or not, that we truly are not alone and never have been.

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It's that last scene in which I feel is the best footage that ever existed in my opinion. The full circle then POW right in the center! Awesome stuff. Flagged

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The person who made this is also a member here, so you could also try and get in contact with him (or her?) and see if their is anything new being developed or has been developed. So far the last time s/he logged on was in January 08th of this year though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Hope it's not against the rules to post a person's link to their profile)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

a lot of this looks rather mundane to me, like the first photo looking a lot like an error in the camera, but some of this was truly good evidence in my eyes.

for example:

0:10 looks very ordinary because its path is not unusual - until the command module's dish array reacts quickly and tracks it. someone inside of it or in mission control found it interesting and odd enough that it got that fast of a reaction. the video immediately after it however looks like a camera artifact.

2:16 is simply stunning. excellent footage, if its real and unaltered its trajectory shows clear intelligent control, and its shape is intriguing when it falls into view.

3:14 is very clear for one of those shots that usually looks like camera error. interesting as hell, but i wouldn't call it conclusive. i would have LOVED to see this as video footage.

5:24 looks a little transparent, which usually raises camera problem flags to me - but at the same time the object seems to have a lot of substance to it. intriguing albeit inconclusive.

6:08 looks like a routine shot of debris floating out of the earth's shadow... except the earth is illuminated in the image and it fades back into the "shadow". interesting.

7:08 is excellent footage because the particle on the horizon doesnt seem to be moving in the same direction as the rest after the burst of light, which i assume is a shuttle thruster blast.

8:00 top-notch. that is a very big shadow, which slows down and changes direction.

8:58 although the shapes of these objects is very clearly distorted heavily by camera artifacts, they move as one in alternating geometric shapes and keep appearing. the absolute best NASA footage I have ever seen. I am amazed.

star from me. good video.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
95% of all the footage DOES NOT look like material objects..But rather Spirits? Angels? Watchers?
In Revelation it states that they will be thrust onto the the earth when the bottomless pit is opened..the stars will fall to the earth like a tree shaking it's leaves and it also says "Woe to the inhabitants of the earth". and
"Men's hearts will fear them from of what is coming on the earth"

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'm not personally much for prophecies written about the fall of the Roman Empire and then twisted to fit the year 1000 then Y2K, then 2012...

However, if as one poster said it was 95% mundane, it's that other fiver percent that keeps me wondering and coming back for more... Star and Flag... Cheers to the OP and to the Vid Author...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That is a nice footage; I remember we had a long thread on that here in ATS; need to find out

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

And this video too was uploaded two months back in youtube; seems this person is not active since then; sure will try to get in touch; thanks for that info

new topics

top topics

join