It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing-field babies 'smashed against trees'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

Who are you claiming should be executed as a means of punishment for this?
Pol Pot died in 1998! I don't know who you want to do- you could dig up his bones; but alas, he was cremated.
Unfortunately getting sore about all this, is as productive as: shutting the gate after the horse has bolted, died, and rotted to dust.
The Cambodians have gotten over it ( not forgotten it by any means ), but moved on.
So should jew (Ohh, pardon me: YOU)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
reply to post by DangerDeath

You forget that Lenin specifically warned on his deathbed about not letting Stalin gain power in the Party. He knew it would be abused and Stalin's egotism would drive his lust for power and his well-roundedness would gain the trust of the common man. And thus pervert Lenin's idealism into a tyrannical dictatorship.

People will commit atrocities under any excuse they can get their hands on, to absolve them of wrongdoing. Ideology may differ but is the person who decides to partake. Ideology is just the cover. Hence why there is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. extremists justifying killing others, and yet the vast majority of these groups do not condone. Someone who would kill under one ideology, would kill under the opposite ideology.

I did not forget that. Stalin probably tried to assassinate him and succeeded.
Lenin was no better than Stalin.
He massacred workers in Kronstadt who asked for what was declared - self governance. That's what "soviets means" - counsels. Workers' counsels. But it was never allowed. What they imposed was "dictatorship of proletarians". Just brute force from a bunch of bandits (that's what Stalin's vocation was, he was a bandit and robber).

Of course, they had "external enemies" to fight, so forget about self-rule. Also, there were counter revolutionaries. Don't worry, there is always an excuse for dictatorship.

And those brutes always organize better than honest people, who don't have an urge to feel "threatened". And they are always very efficient in eliminating all those who might oppose them.

Spartans were educated to do exactly that. They went out in the night and with hidden faces and killed Helots who might cause problems... That's the mechanism of authorities. Sometimes they are just plain brutal, sometimes they hide behind black or red booklets... But it's all the same.

You think Henry VIII was any better when prosecuted Catholics? No. Same story.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Punishment is emotional reaction, translation of the "idea" of justice.
Justice is, obviously, as is represented by scales, an attempt to reestablish balance.
Balance is the state of inertia, which when disturbed - reacts. That is all.

When you start reading "meaning" into justice, what you get is "ideology", and just one of those ideologies is communism. But it is just hidden violence, violent reaction to disturbance.

I wouldn't go further from that. Such people as Pol Pot and followers should be eliminated without stopping to think about the ways of execution or "punishment". It is just waste of time and resources.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

No Jew here partner, Your reply makes me wonder if you would have even done anything if you were present at the time. You must be a DEMOCRAT!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

No one has ever called me that!
Actually I really dont care what you call me- but hey, I suppose thats an easy outlet for the frustrated that can't express their point of view

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There needs to be something international set. People should know that if you commit these atrocities, you will be found, and you will be held accountable for them.

I don't care if the man is 90+ years old. A person should be accountable for their actions. I would love to see the day that people (especially ones that harm children) are punished to the full extent.

I would love to see the day that the emotions of the victims were somehow able to be put into the perpetrators mind. So that they can feel the damage they have caused. The pain they have caused. There would be no more just punishment in the world than for someone to feel the pain fear and anguish that they inflicted onto their victims. To know the full extent of what they did as if it happened to them.

Then justice would be served.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join