It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing-field babies 'smashed against trees'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This guy needs to be tortured and executed. No excuses, he is responsible and he needs to pay. Are there no real life Rambos to save us?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And all these years, I've been slammed from time to time for my "barbaric" judgments and behavior when I ran into these "gentlemen."

We saw what they did.

It's not an ideology so much, as it is that evil, cruel people will hide behind a cause and just slaughter innocents - just because they can.

Those who turn a blind eye are just as guilty as those who commit these horrible crimes.

"Hey, it's not our fight." That is the most chicken**** excuse I've ever heard.

We hear the same thing today against the Muslim extremists in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and every other place these cruel turds are likewise able to hide behind their "cause."

We killed them where we found them.

And then we'd sleep well that night.

Not because we were better than them, but because for every single one of them we killed, that was one less that would continue their cruelty and murder of innocents.

You kill them where you find them.

Or, eventually, they'll find you.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Got a question for ya if you want to answer. You're out at a park and you see some person pick a baby up by its ankles and start to beat the baby against a tree. What would you DO?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

You have simply described communism adapted to the local situation. Your fixation on labels is futile. Tyranny by any other name...

Behold the true political spectrum.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

YYYEEEEESSSSS! Thank You DOOPER! YOU RROOCKKK!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

Looks like the question now being asked is:

"What is appropriate punishment"

This is a devisive question. Not many will agree.

I kinda think, if I am raped, I can't rape in return as punishment.

To say the same act should be committed on him, would mean one of us needs to pick up his child and smash it against a tree. I dont think there would or should be any takers on that.

Lets not get into what is 'appropriate' punishment as we dont know.
But he should be that is for sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
allhere how "our" CIA worked that one. They funded the right wing faction in cambodia at that time knowing it would fail. it did and the kymer rouge went on a rampage. Pol Pot was invited to the white house for dinner at the WHITE HOUSE.Mao murdered millions taught and funded by US Bankers russian revolution same ones, all of them.

What makes you think they will spare americans when the time coems for the butchery to start.after they confiscate our assault rifles? Diane Feinstein will not save you. baba boxer either. better to live in hell then gnash your teeth?or is it better to be blind a in the land of sin. or is it like a kookoo klock that never goes kookoo.unless everyone wakes up or many more we sunk. no one wants to hear about it.they are too comfortableas of now and when they become discomfortable it prolly be way too late and i will be dead fred.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Zazz, I note that a lot of folks use "justice" and "punishment" interchangeably.

They are not the same thing.

Justice is response in kind.

Punishment may be less or more than in like kind.

You tell your kid to don't do something, and he does, you wear his ass out and that's punishment.

Justice is actually impossible to effect.

There is no such thing as response in kind.

That leaves punishment.

A young newspaperman was traveling out West, and shocked to discover that a man was about to be hanged for horse theft.

"You would publicly hand a man for stealing a horse?"

"Nope. We're hanging this feller that horses aren't stolen."

Punishment. Never justice.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Punishment is what i mean, yes he should be, but how is something none of us can answer.

Every society is different. In Saudi Arabia a girl was hung for being raped. As it was perceived to be her fault for walking alone.

Australia was colonized by incarcerated people people stealing bread.

Punishment is dealt out differenlty and not always 'justified' as you can see

I dont want to get into cemantics on the technical way he should be punished. He should accept punishment, But i dont know what it should be. None of us do.

The Cambodian people will decide.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

No you probably can't rape in return as punishment, but while being raped or with the threat of being raped you have the right to defend your life. You could fight off the attacker/attack, and if you kill him as a result then oh well! The question that needs to be asked is-HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD JUST STAND BY AND WATCH AS SOME ATTROCITY AS THIS WAS UNFOLDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?-Me? I'd fight as long as I had breath in me!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

As would anyone.

But thats not the question being asked here.

The question from the OP is should he be punished, and people started asking how.
And I can answer yes he should, but I cant answer how.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Great to see someone on hear ADVOCATING MURDER - it is truly a small mind which seeks to murder and kill to satisfy a bloolust for revenge, small indeed.

Capital punishment is in no sense murder. It is the just deprivation of the life of certain criminals.

You're a bit too squeamish.

And there's nothing wrong with a proper sense of revenge. Murder...all murder...should be punished with swift and certain death and nothing less. How else are victims' rights to be upheld and their vanquished lives to be honored?

The small minds belong to the bleeding heart pacifists who cringe at the thought of retributive justice.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I do find it mildly amusing that people here are happily calling for the state-sponsored execution of a man who's major crime was that he was responsible for carrying out state-sponsored executions.

Oh, right! I forgot he was working for a different "state" at the time.

This guy would probably have a statue in his honor if his "state" had won the struggle - much like this waste of humanity currently does:

www.panoramio.com...

Jon

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This guy needs to be on full life support for all of eternity. That should be his punishment.

No death for him. I would want this A hole to receive his full sentence not one minute less.

All the while pictures of what he has done is the only thing he can look at.

The nurses that care for him should wear masks depicting the faces of those that he helped kill.

For as long as his brain is alive this man should receive nothing but the care enough to keep him alive and know the torture and pain he caused others.

[edit on 6/9/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

You forget that Lenin specifically warned on his deathbed about not letting Stalin gain power in the Party. He knew it would be abused and Stalin's egotism would drive his lust for power and his well-roundedness would gain the trust of the common man. And thus pervert Lenin's idealism into a tyrannical dictatorship.

People will commit atrocities under any excuse they can get their hands on, to absolve them of wrongdoing. Ideology may differ but is the person who decides to partake. Ideology is just the cover. Hence why there is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. extremists justifying killing others, and yet the vast majority of these groups do not condone. Someone who would kill under one ideology, would kill under the opposite ideology.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I understand how convenient it is for the creators of the monster Pol Pot to insist that he was a communist, but that just doesn't hold water. signature

Yeah thats cool! Iam just quoting the thoughts of a guide that I had last November, when I went to Cambodia. She had a very good grasp on the history and ideaology of the organization; and had many family members killed by them also.
As a youngster, and native of Phnom Penh; she and friends would cycle to S21 and explore the building- not knowing what the shackles on the beds were, or the reason for the boxes of fingernails!
So how many testamonies of Cambodians have you heard, and how many times have you been there?
Watching 'The Killing Fields' doesnt count!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

No it wasn't you whom I was refering to! It was doctor death or whatever

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Phew!
I was worried I must have sounded confusing to you!!!
Thanks
zazz

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Well maybe you can't, but I can, and I would have to play God on this one. DEATH!, DEATH!, DEATH! How can anyone here, even ponder a lesser punishment for such a ruthless crime. COME ON, slamming helpless BABIES against trees until they move no more. The very thought of it brings tears of remorse and anger to my eyes. I don't care what country it happens in. USA, or third world, there's absolutely no excuse for it. He should pay with his own life. NUFF SAID!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'll go along with that. Not a bad idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join