It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian video - weird feeling when watching

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I tend to look up UFO/Extraterrestrial related videos on youtube when I decided to look up videos relating to Reptilians. For some reason, I can't watch the entire video. I got a strange feeling...dizziness..ache... after the first few seconds.

I can't really explain it but others have posted having similar symptoms. I'm pretty sure I'm overreacting but I've never experienced this before...there is something unusual about the video. Having read the warnings I stopped watching myself. Watch at your own RISK. (...and no it's not a joke)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-6-2009 by j619pinoy]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This flick is old. It's called video pixelation.

And I thought reptilians were posing as the elite of the world? Why would some regular chick be a "shape-shifting reptilian?"

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by j619pinoy

You got dizzy because of the very poor, jerky film quality.

I watched the whole thing, waste of time. Their demonologist says its a possession that the person doesn't know she has and the ufologist says its a reptillian having a bad time keeping its shape in front of a camera.

I say its a bad quality video.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
She's a reptillian but not strong enough to open a plastic bag?

riiiiight...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the logical explanation. Someday if I ever have the guts I'll try watching it. For a brief second....prior to creating the thread...the movie 'The Ring' came to mind...haha

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
She's a reptillian but not strong enough to open a plastic bag?

riiiiight...

how now, why is everyone so mean to our Amphibian friends?

they are Amphibians not Reptiles btw

ok ok im just joking...they hate water

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I wonder how that poor woman feels about being blasted around the internet for years, labeled as a (repulsive) "demon-lizard-woman".

All she was trying to do was have a bit of fun & make a light-hearted video with a friend.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
OH MY HOG she's a SLEESTAK!

hehehe

I used to love that kids program.
Of course I've only seen re-runs..

I got a little squeam feeling when I saw a couple of *Reptilian* videos - but can't say for this one as it wont play for me.

Do I think they're real?
Reptilians?

Hell, I dunno, I just know some of the vids are creepy.

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
As mentioned, it's an old video highly pixelated and I'm no video expert but to me it appears that the light in the room is affecting the camera negitivly almost making it overfocus at times to compensate. That's my 2cents and it should be noted that at no time did I "feel" anything abnormal while watching. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
One interesting thing is the info attached to the youtube:

We take our work VERY seriously. WE OFFER A SUBSTANTIAL REWARD TO ANYONE WHO CAN DUPLICATE THE THINGS SEEN IN THIS VIDEO. We have spent hours attempting to find mundane explanations and have found none. If there is a non-paranormal explanation, we would like to know what it is.

Many photograpic experts have examined this video and have failed to explain the bizarre images.

While a small handful of amateur YouTube skeptics have claimed to debunk the video, none have felt confident enough to ask for the reward. The $25,000 check and other guarantees are viewable on the website below.

the.feds.arewatching.us...
starships-rpg.com...
realshapeshifters.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this video will explain away any notion that this chick is a reptile.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The video is directly below in the next entry

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Chefj828]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

top topics

join