It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in abortion doctor death warns of violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Suspect in abortion doctor death warns of violence

news.yahoo.com

WICHITA, Kan. – The man charged with murdering a high-profile abortion doctor claimed from his jail cell Sunday that similar violence was planned around the nation for as long as the procedure remained legal, a threat that comes days after a federal investigation launched into his possible accomplices

"I know there are many other similar events planned around the country as long as abortion remains legal," Roeder said. He would not elaborate.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have had a personal experience with abortion protesters. It wasn't friendly, and it stirred up alot of anger in me.

I made a pretty personal thread about it here...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Anyway this guy and his friends disgust me. Even though I believe that everyone has a right to voice their opinion, they are the most foul and offensive people I have ever come across.

The minute someone's cause becomes violent, the cause and it's people become open to violence as well...

So these nutcases are promising more, and to top it off, they can even invoke and praise this man's name 20 feet from any clinic in America. I call that a threat, a well founded one.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have my own opinions concerning abortions. Certainly I would not kill someone for their opinions, or in the case of Dr. Tiller, his actions. I do value human life. My own sister was raped, and she wanted an abortion. I certainly couldn't find fault in that. I do wonder what kind of person could have grown from that fetus, if it had not been aborted. Surely everyone wonders about such things when it comes to abortion. I have difficulty understanding why a friend of mine, who had 7 abortions in three years, because she didnt' want another child. She cannot take "the pill" because is creates complications in her health. During this time, her body was not ready or able to have a child, accoriding to her doctor, if she came to term with the baby. But, but, but, but, but!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Condoms were available for her. And her husband didn't like the "feel" of having sex with condoms. It just wasn't natural. Damn! Come on. Abortion as a birth control method? That's just freaking sick. There are other ways to "get off".

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Extremist Christianity: A Real Life Terrorist Organization

Pro-choice... the NWO I fully agree with.

It's sad when a lunatic and a murderer is praised by those who follow his ideals. Especially when they are brainwashed by the establishment that decrees all life to be sacred. All sins forgivable. All actions to be judged upon death. All humans tolerable and equally inferior to "he" who is all bene(malo)volent. Charles Manson anyone?

Sad, very sad. Long live the name of the man who gave us our real "god-given" right: Choice.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I don't think these idiots know what kind of fire they are playing with. If they step up the violence then they will be treated as serious terrorists. Feds will shoot first and ask questions later.

new topics

top topics

join