It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says not to question the official story of 9-11.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Come one. Let's be fair to the President. I’m not really an ardent Obama supporter, but I think nobody can deny he did bring us real change:

- G.W. Bush only lied about most.
- Obama lies about everything (About his birth certificate, about Iraq, about the pyramids, about 9-11, … )

So, everybody can see, Obama honestly KEPT his promise to bring us .... REAL CHANGE!!!!!!!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
re Obama, he seems to be endorsing similar policies to the last administration. Whatever. Blue or Green. Black or White. Red or Yellow. Butter or I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Butter. Red pill or Blue pill. Republican or Democrat. More and more this seems just like the illusion of choice. How come no-one ever suggests a third alternative, or perhaps even throwing out the whole system and staring again?

re 911, I came across some interesting facts just recently. They come from a guy called Dimitri Khalezov. He says he was with the Russian forces that watched over their nuclear arsenal. He's just released a book that shows a great deal of interesting information about what happened on 9/11 2001, and at several other related incidents.

In essence, he pupports to outline with a series of well presented facts about the nuclear explosions related to these events.

I just read through the download he made available relating to the Bali bombing of 2002. Being an Aussie this interested me especially.

The arguments are coherent and well presented. (Although I dislike reading off a computer screen.) The pictures are relevant and serve to provide excellent illustration of the points.

I'd recommend looking through it. The first half of the 56p document explains all about nukes, explosions, and 'mini-nukes'. The terminology is not dumbed down, but is simple enough that me (a non-scientist) could follow it on a first read-through.

The second half of the download goes through the events, blast damages, and injuries sustained by the Bali bombing, and then goes on to outline why these things demonstrate the nuclear nature of the blast.

I hadn't thought about the attack as being nuclear previously, but the arguments and evidence presented are very convincing.

The link to the author's site is...
www.3truth911.com

Whatever commercial links there are can be followed from there.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So we have a US President that said he would change things, now asking the US citizens to overlook hard evidence and the scientific proof of foul play, and stick to an obvious false story?

What a vote hoax...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You really have to admire the balls it takes to go to the Muslim countries of world, preach peace and co-operation, come back home and tell the people, Muslims did 9/11 and don’t ask questions, it all happened the way I say it happened.

I called it the day the media stopped reporting about the other people still in the presidential race, and it was all about McCain and Obama, this fix was in.

Until you have your revolution, they take YOUR cake and eat it too.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel a crushing wave of disappointment everytime a Obama story is posted on ATS. I normally pride myself on being awake and alert however part of me was sold on the whole change thing. I am deeply disappointed with the road he has chosen to go down, however who knows what happens after you become the president. I think a part of him has died and there is no hope for an open and honest world

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you believe that 911 was an inside job, then you should also believe that those who did it would want to cover their ass. Right? (thats an easy one)

I wonder what they would wanna do to accomplish that...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by midiola]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am not surprised, the other day he was talking about "the emmergence of a new world order" where all citizens of the world will "benefit".

They dug something up in his past, and he knows they can bury him if need be, all the while he can take their orders, and enjoy the perks of being president...sound familiar?

"After the monarchies have lost their prestige, we will elect Presidents among persons that can be obedient servants. The elected ones must have some black spot in their
past in order to be able to keep them silenced because of fear of being discovered by us. At the same time tied by the acquired position of power, enjoying the honors and privileges of a President, make them feel anxious to co-operate, not to loose it".

- Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion [1776] - (Illuminati doctrines)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eight

Great video, that is one that I had not seen before thanks very much.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by humilisunus

Hold on now,
Obama words were Al Quieda,not Muslims so you should not
Equate the two, and especially since it is a popular belief that
Al Quieda is a CIA invention.What is Obama actually saying then?
He has to be saying,(if you believe the CIA connection)
Go get the CIA and sort them out.
Your post is contradictory as far as conspiracy theory is concerned,
and is implicit against a religious group as a whole.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
And yet the overall level of deception is legendary, epic even. Every president I can remember (back to carter) has been able to do it quite well. Reagan was my favorite, he testified under oath he didn't remember. Thats classic.

Reagan might not have been lying when he said he didn't remember.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Maybe him and Bush are right?

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I just saw this video and it creeps me out.

Who does this sound eerily reminiscent of?

I'm kind of spooked now. I never thought he would go down the same path as Bush. Barack Obama really is the same as Bush. He just looks different and sounds more articulate so people believe him more.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I was amazed how everything and everybody is connected. All I ask is that you share the video. People need to know, part 7 is the most telling.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Eight]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join