It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says not to question the official story of 9-11.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have not heard this any were else in the open press. I believe in questioning every thing, starting with my self. And yet the evidence of "funny business" regarding what happened on 9/11 is just not there. There seems to be zero evidence of pre-weakend I-beams, a bomb, etc. It only takes a very basic understanding of structural and civil engineering to realize the planes that hit the towers were more then capable of bringing down both towers.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
Obama, with a maniacal grin and blood dripping from his vampire fangs, hisses, "Drink the Kool Aid. The Kool Aid is your best friend. The Kool Aid is your salvation. Yeah, that's it, DRINK UP! You must BELIEVE that airplanes can completely vaporize into thin air upon impact. And babies really ARE delivered by the Stork." (demented cackling)

Eventually those who rule "America" now and for the longest time WILL be formally acknowledged as THE all time scum of the scum (or close enough) that they are. It's just a question of how long it will take and what specifically has to transpire to get there. All the major insanity began with the establishment of the National "Security" STATE in 1947.

Are you serious? Obama is the most intelligent President in my lifetime. (I'm 50yrs old) I would suggest your the one partaking of Kool Aid, if not something more exotic.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

As your signature says "Politicians lie". You shouldn't be surprised.

I don't why everyone thought obama would be different.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
what's the big deal?This is nothing new, we have been hearing the government mouthpieces poo-poo any dissent from their official story forever...the warren commision ring a bell? how about chuck schumers bill right after OKC that would have made it a crime to print or post any mention of government conspiracies...does any one believe Obama would really herald a new era of government honesty?

[edit on 6/8/2009 by glevel]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I looked at this way, it's like watching a run-run, same story but with different actors. You think Uncle Sam would want the American people to get the bottom of this? If you do, then I don't know what to say. However, if the information comes out that this was a self inflicted wound then all hell will break loose. This is mass murder by the government to its' own citizenry and treason at the highest level ever seen in this country.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Unbelievable 911 was AN INSIDED JOB!!! That stupid sob. is just another freakin puppet of the illuminati whos getting paid 400k a year. Has a 9 million dollar home in Hawaii thats 9,000,000. Where the hell does he get that kind of money when they were spending money on their so called campaign?! Even his wife who was a lawyer in Chicago makin 200k a year. Anyways, Im sick of these people in positions that do not have a clue or they do and their just doing what their told to say because they have been threatened or paid off or both!

I'll question it in fact I dont need to because it was an INSIDE JOB! To believe that fuel from the planes brought these two buildings down is ridiculous!!! In Madrid, the skyscrapper that burned for a whole day or so? Never came down! Bombs going off at the trade center as the building was collapsing on itself in a free fall. Cut off steel at a 45 degree angle, steel being privatly shipped off to China!? WTF!! And many more evidence that this is an inside job! So wake up! They will not get away with this because the great white throne judgement is coming brother!

"Fear no man Fear God who can destroy both man and soul!"

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rami2012

you all realize obama is doing exactly the opposite of what the new world order agenda wants.. like a palestine state. Or fixing the housing crises, or giving less power to the credit card companies. He isn't perfect there are a lot of promises he didn't keep like the war agenda but still he has a lot of pressure on him from congress and thos lobbyist scum bags.

ps: my house payment has went down since last month and my gas and light bills i am paying less money thanks to obama's bills. I suggest you all not just watch videos of 1 side go and check out some of the bills that are passed on a official gov website not some unofficial site.

Suprised the mods didn't fix the all caps....anyways....

It's all a bunch of lies. He wants us to believe that he's doing everything he can to be the guy that so many people thought would 'change' things for us. I didn't vote. (That's another lie that has plenty of other threads devoted to it. )

He has done absolutley NOTHING for me. Nothing for my elderly mother. Nothing for my young children.

He made a lot of promises that he didn't keep and it turns out, big suprise, that he's just like the old boss.

Lying, torturing, UAV bombing into soverign countries, for whatever reason he wants us to believe.

Don't question it...whatever Hussien. We're a bit past that phase. Just a mouthpiece, the same as is ever was.

I don't think you get it....by doing the 'opposite' of what the NWO wants, he is doing EXACTLY what they want.

Let's try to break it down a little...

A Palenstinian state? - What better way to antagonize one side or the other? Is that going to make Israel happy? Hmm....if Israel starts nuking crap left and right, does it really matter who started it?

Fixing the housing crisis? Where do you get this stuff? He has done nothing to help millions of people in foreclosure. Homes sit empty, bought up by banks and investors to turn a dime, further screwing normal folks out of homes, lives, security...if you don't have a JOB, you can't pay a motgage.

Less power to the credit card companies? Yeah, sounds good. Let's limit interest to 27.5% instead of thirty. That'll help this country get out of debt. It's all a smokescreen.

Distraction, redirection. Wake up buddy.

I'm glad your house payment went down. I hope it's low enough to pay it with air. You never really own it anyway. It all belongs to someone else. Don't believe me? Stop paying taxes on it and see what happens.

mod edit: all caps fixed

[edit on 8-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hovernator

The process that created the effect of bombs going off is called pancaking. As each floor collapsed it transfered the force to the floor below, creating a chain reaction. As each floor collapsed the air contained on that floor was forced out with a lot of force, giving the effect or look of an explosion.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by fibonacci]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It makes you wonder what the real difference of a new party president is huh? I wonder if Bush still helps out Obama...What makes him even bring up 9/11 and assume we have question about it after all these years? He got word from someone.. but It doesn't surprise me at all.. I expected this before he was even elected. Still think they pick the new President way before we even know who is going to run

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Wow, if Obama is the most intelligent President you have seen in your life you must have lived under a rock until sometime last week. Obama is nothing more than some black model in a nice suit reading a teleprompter in order to keep the public content for one more day. Now Bill Clinton on the other hand was an absolute genius with the IQ to back it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

There is no possible way the Bush administration will be held responsible for anything they did, they can't be held responsible, for this would open the door to all future administrations to prosecute the ones before them...That is also why Obama cannot release the Abu Ghraib photographs...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

He went to the concentration camp because he spoke in Egypt the day before. He's pandering to both sides. Nothing wrong with that - if you're a politician. It's what they all do. "I love Arabs. Vote for me." "I love Jews. Vote for me."
Basically, vote for me. Not every move is part of some over-arching nefarious conspiracy. Some are just good old human selfishness and self-preservation.
In this case, a second term.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So many here act as though it was either and inside job or Osama did it. If you look at the whole picture, Osama planed and executed 9/11 but it was known in advance that he had the plan and someone in our government along with others let it happen. They used the event for their own purposes, be it urban renewal and profits for certain private interest and/or the military complex and certain politicians wanting war for their agenda. It looks like the official story of Obama is true, but not all the story. I believe it is also true that certain people knew it was going to happen and set it up so the impact would be awesome by adding explosives to make sure the thing came down.

So, I just don't get the flame on Obama's speech. It was a great one by the way!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

i could not have said it any better. the concentration camp speach was as you said,to bolster the lie of 911 with the truth of the holocost.shame on him now and all who belive the 911 official story. it is incredulous to think our government has failed in all it's actions for the people and make very highly intelligent people doubt their own knowledge of what happened on 911, and continuence of the lie will break down the most real of realities in the mind of the people now and forevermore! i also want to see definite proof of obama's birth certificate and if he can't produce we should impeach him.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Recently during Obama's "diplomatic mission" to the middle east. Osama made that tape that people on ATS have probably already discussed. Well the transcript of the tape was just laughable rhetoric condemning Obama, and saying how they're still going to slaughter Americans for generations to come, blah blah.

It's so obvious that the tape was scripted by some American three letter organization. Obama gets to look all reasonable. "Osama" gets to look like a raving lunatic boogeyman which will justify many profitable conflicts in the years to come.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

People close off the information with walls so they don't have to face the truths and the ideas....It honestly shows how well the media and Gov't have cause people to be so susceptible..

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fibonacci

i also belive that if jet fuel heated the structural steel, carbon from the unburned fuel and any other type of fuel in the effected area,that if sprinklers were enabled they could and would quench the steel and actually harden it.now that is a big supposition but not improbable.but controlled demo is not that outlandish.so to go back to the topic the concentration camp speach was to bolster confidence in his 911 lie to the people.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello Fibonacci,

It's great to see that you are back posting your usual rubbish. I have seen you mention this nonsence regarding 911 before. By the way, just so you don't make yourself look completely (was the word you used retarded), retarded, if the building were to have pancaked it would not have fallen anywhere near freefall speed.

You know why it is good to see posts like yours, because it clearly shows that the 911 questions are starting to hurt.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My biggest telling point that the "change" he was bringing was the fact that he did not hop to and get rid of the "Patriot" Act.

It does not surprise me that he is spouting the Party line tripe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join