It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens are Coming: Sheep in a Circle...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
...at least that's the headline according to geekologie.com

OK - so how should we dissect this one? Apart from the usual crop variety, I've also heard about "natural" circles being associated with other paranormal phenomena (i.e. perfect circles of dead bugs in haunted houses).

So I guess the plot thickens for high-strangeness...

Ofcourse the mundane explanation here is the farmer just lay the feed down that way - although the original article does mention another circle was spotted 3 fields away.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The other thing I wanna know:

is it now politically incorrect to call someone "sheeple" - as apparently the sheep are more aware than they are?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
haha that is quite unusual!
looking forward to how this gets dissected

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As if any more proof was required? Animals do stuff when we're not looking...this time it looks like they are organizing an 'Hoaky Coaky' dance off...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This was done with sheep feed that comes of the back of the quad bike if they lay the feed down in a circle this is what can happen also there was a report of a farmer using this technique to propose to his girlfriend with "will you marry me " made out of sheep.

Since the event he has been searching for an explanation but those experienced in working with sheep say Mr Bird could be disappointed.

Farm manager at Herefordshire College of Technology, Dan Seaborne, said: "I just think they've been fed with dry feed in that shape - you can get snacker feeders now and you tow behind a quad and it drops pellets on the ground.He added: "I think there was a chap in Yorkshire who spelled out 'will you marry me' to his girlfriend in sheep by putting feed down."
How cool is that! www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 8-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Some people believe the shape was created by a farmer dropping feed in a circular pattern, but those people are crazy

i like a good laugh and i like ironical writings. Too bad some people take it serious.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well after some intensely scientific scrutiny I believe I've deciphered this mysterious sheep circle. Specifically pertaining to who's behind this upcoming Alien invasion -

If you examine closely you'll actually notice it's a giant "C" and NOT a circle!

...and we ALL KNOW what "C" stands for:

God help us all.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Old news; this was covered in here www.belowtopsecret.com

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Enceladus]

top topics

join